HopeCline

Confessions

Oh, COME ON.

Why is it that every time things start looking up in my life, you have to start up the passive emotional blackmail again?

So this time it looks like you're trying to turn everyone you know against me. Because I was honest, and told you that it wouldn't work. Why are you doing this?

Didn't you tell me you weren't gonna fight anymore? Uggh, this is getting old. If I didn't have the same last name as you people,I'd have disowned you long ago. Seriously... Learn to get over yourselves and get along.

Perfect example of unprovoked madness. I like it. I like you. Let's be friends?

Your killing me.

I want to be that person I really do but, I can't function around you. I just can't. Sorry.

Sorry for being me.

Shut. Your. Mouth. ._. My gosh... don't you realize that everyone around you, even those supporting you through it, think you're being absolutely stupid? You keep having to tell everyone that you're an adult now. Real adults don't have to do that because everyone already knows they're adults. ._.

Freaking grow up.

You love me then you hate me. Make up your fluffin' mind. You're my mom for Pete's sake. LOVE ME for who I am! I'm not gay,I've never pierced anything under my shirt, don't have any tattoos (heh,yet),I've never broken a law,I'm always home by midnight,I don't have a biker boyfriend. Just because I'm little more open to things,I learn differently than you and my sisters,and i'm artisitc,doesn't mean I'm a horrible person. I know who I am and it's so apparent you don't. You don't know your own daughter. you suck.

So a couple of hours after you slander me all over your Facebook profile (without even the decency to use my name), you're texting me begging for sympathy with your mother issues? Talk about two-faced. I wonder if you even realise how genuinely close you brought me to killing myself earlier this year by this constant campaign of hate and petty blackmail. But when you're facing similar troubles yourself, you ask me for help. Well, you can clear off.

Last night... There is NO WAY. NO WAY!!!! That a "<3" could have ever been an ACCIDENT... And I LOVE how you deleted it RIGHT after and put the same comment but without the "<3"! Hahahaha, you make me laugh! I love you! :wub: :wub: :wub: Also... You truly did leave me speechless... And I love you all the more for it. <3

I thought you were different. Not just from other guys, but from him. And now you've gone and done the exact same thing. I get it. You still love her. Whatever, that's fine. But you shouldn't have asked me out, kissed me, led me on, acted completely normal and then basically "break up" with me out of the blue, all the while claiming that you still really like me and care about me...

Man, you can make me smile at the flick of a flame. <3

Hope you feel better, girl. You didn't need him anyway.

Gosh.... Why do guys just Kinda like me all the time then never show real interest!

What am I not like gf material or something?

Well I guess it's cause their all online and I never meet them irl...

It's lame is what it is.

...It's amazing, how less than 3 months ago I wanted Summer... And now I'm crying, wanting Winter...

I'm a horrible wicked sinner, and I'm falling into mud. Please God, I beg you save me.

I... I really hope you're not playing me for teh lulz. That would kinda suck. I wish I were a stronger person than I am. I'm swayed much too easily.

I really hate "Lady Gaga Syndrome." People...running around...going..."I'm hateful and rude,but God made me this way,I was born like this...so you HAVE to love me. ^.^" lol. no I don't,and no you weren't. That's biggest load of bull crap I've ever heard. Something happened that made you respond this way. Some life experience gone wrong. God doesn't want you all hateful and mean,yellin' at people,thinking the world owes you something because your life sucks.

Babies aren't born hateful. People learn to be hateful or get made to become hateful. Y'all need a reality check or something...because...in life,you'll get nowhere by being a pain everyone's butt. Get over yourselves.

Hahah. Sleeping on a mattress display. Girl...you fail. But you made me laugh when the manager woke you up. Thanks for being stupid. It's entertaining.

I can't wait for August. :D

There is nothing I want more right now than to be sitting playing original Sonic The Hedgehog and eating pizza with you.