HopeCline

Confessions

When you speak quietly your voice makes my skin crawl.

"she's in danger the [word inapropriet for forum]"

well your in danger! I'd like to smack you with a frying pan right about now.

I want you to go away.

And you, quit lying through your teeth Kay? I love you.

You have no idea how badly I miss you. Seriously, you're amazing. I hope Hawaii is treating you well. :) And yes, you're an AMAZING friend. :P

I thank God for Him bringing a man like you into my life... You are, honestly, the best thing that has ever happen to me... And that's not a lie, my love. It's the truth. I love you with all my heart, mind, body and soul. I could not write on paper or text how much I truly love you, because it cannot possibly hold all of the love that I have and hold for you. You are my Angel. <3

Okay, for once you were right, I should have called earlier... but for goodness sake I hope you don't rub this in, it stings enough as it is.

I'm a horrible person... you're going to hate me, and I'm just plain scared. I can't do this, God. =(

I have a lot of respect for you. :)

Time flies, like on a roller-coaster ride. At this rate, I'll be 40 years old and I'll wonder where my life went.

I've long since resigned myself to the fact that you've forgotten I exist. But that's ok, I'm sure most people forget their "old" friends exist when they become engaged.

You said that we should "catch up" the last time we spoke. And I'd really really like to have a one-on-one conversation, privately, at some point in the future. But I know you don't have the time for that, and I'd always feel really guilty if you spent time talking to me. :(

I don't deny the science behind global warming. But your new tax, thoroughly rejected by the Australian people, won't do anything to stop it. It's a pity you can't just say "I do not support this, and I know you don't support this, but I have to legislate it anyway because I have to appease this radical fringe group in order to remain in power, because you, collectively, chose not to elect me."

So I was gone for a while, at a friend's house. I didn't really miss anyone. That doesn't really help your case, does it? >.>

Squee! Do you realize how much I would thoroughly enjoy that? How come people can't get away with anything nowadays without everyone thinking of the worst case scenario? I mean, I know nothing bad would happen, you know nothing bad would happen, everyone I know trusts me not to do anything stupid, so why? ._. Mer.

Anyway, I finally have some things taken care of and off my chest.

Also, I've learned a valuable lesson today.

And another thing! >:o You annoy the crap out of me. Don't drag everyone else into your little drama. My gosh...I know people who are going through the same thing as you times ten, and you complain more than anyone I know. Anyone. Stop your whining, grow up, and leave everyone else alone...especially if you're not going to listen to a word they say. If you think you're mature enough to make these kinds of decisions on your own, you're mature enough to handle it on your own. Have fun, sweetie. :3

I am your best friend. I am not your therapist. Honestly, I'd like to help but I think you're better off talking to someone who understands what you're going through.

With my hands, I have sinned. With your hands, you have bleed and redeemed me from my sins. Lord, please help me to get past this. I want to be past this. I once again commit myself to your merciful hands.

im so gutted that i cant be with you 24;7 i miss you and love you dearly but it seems like someone has it is in for our lives