HopeCline

Confessions

Aaah, I hate it when you do that. :/ It just makes your life harder. Why do you insist on doing it anyway? Makes zero sense to me.. Ah, well. Do as you must, I guess.

"...WHY DON'T YOU STAY, AND MEND MY HEARTACHE????!!!!..." Seriously. *Sigh* Come rescue me, please. :\ Just whisk me away... <'3 Also... I didn't think I would awaken at 5 and start crying. I tried not to cry, because I know that it hurts you to hear me cry... Also... Don't go. Please. I need you..... ;-;

Why the heck are you so gosh-darn hard to understand and figure out?

Don't poopoo on the floor. Please. Me nor' my mom like it when you do things you don't normally do. It scares me. I think something's terribly wrong, and I want to take you to the vet to make sure you're okay. ._.

I WISH THAT BIRD WOULD SHUT UP. IT SCREECHES LIKE EVERY FIVE MINUTES. HOW DOES IT KNOW I'M DOWN HERE? I USED THE BACKDOOR.

IT HEARS ME TYPING.

DSCN0134.jpg

I know you just had a minor surgery and all so I am not complaining to you since you dont feel well but... So you tell me to do chorse I mention I have a headache you tell me to google it cause I probably ate something to cause it then interupt me to tell me again what chores you want done and when I say "yeah I heard you" I get that death look? Well that seems fair. Ill just suffer through my headache and feeling dizzy as usual. Thanks for cutting me a break. Love you too.

Among other things, what is going on in your lives is a good reason to avoid getting married or having children. If I completely mess up my life, have no money or house, but a truckload of debts and the ruthless tax office threatening me, the only person I want to harm is myself. Not have two young children as well who will grow up bearing the consequences of my poor decision making (or "bad luck" as you put it).

That card you sent me was so beautiful... such a simple message but means so much to me. I really hope I get to see you all next year! :hug:

My respect for you would skyrocket if you called an early election. I'm sure you realise how dysfunctional your "government" is (and I use the term loosely), even though you won't acknowledge it. If I was a feminist, I'd be really disappointed that the first female prime minister may also be the worst PM this country has ever had. At least you will almost certainly be stabbed in the back (metaphorically) before your term ends; a nice form of poetic justice to end your reign of chaos.

Why won't you add me back on facebook? :(

Don't. You. DARE. Break my heart. He said he was beat you up if u did. I know you said you wouldn't, but... *Sigh* Couples get in little spats. That happens, sometimes. I love you so much. A bit too much, like you said. I'll back off some, with the love. If that's what it takes to keep our relationship in tact and strong and working and firm, then I'll do it. I would do anything for you. Anything. Please don't shatter my dreams.

Thanks, man... Thanks. I need it. All that I can get, really. ._. *Siiiigh*

My frog is constipated. >.<

I miss you...wah. Summer , here we come! or you come here again. Whichever. :D

Cute guy who reads. Me gusta.

ALSO. Cute little woodland creatures, why do you insist on committing suicide? I see your poor, smooshed corpses on the road and I wonder... why? Were there not enough acorns in the tree? Did that porcupine bully you into this? Why did you go and kill yourself? You were so fluffy, so innocent. :crying: WHAT A CRUEL WORLD! D8

Wow... your young marriage lasted... 6 months? :( I am very pessimistic towards such things, but I still feel sorry for you. Oh what a horrible world this is - :/

What? Banned again?

well, my day old response was going to be something like this;

I'm too tired from work to be indignant at the moment, otherwise I would empathize more believably v_v

I am glad you were back.

If you would make any effort whatsoever to be my friend I think I'd be okay with everything, but nope chuck testa you don't care at all.

I think I might just be sad for you forever. I love you more then you'll ever understand. And maybe you had some feelings but even if it wasnt for her you would rather just be friends. My feelings are eating me alive now.

You've indicated on facebook that you and your fiance have a daughter. But in the picture she looks about or almost school age. How is this possible? You haven't known your girlfriend for anywhere near that long and neither have you ever indicated that she or you have a child until very recently. Did you adopt? And where are all of you living? How can you possibly take care of her given your current (and lifelong) state? Then you write that you wish you could put your life on pause because while your daughter loves you now, when she grows up she will not. What are you referring to there? Is it what I think?

Selamat! Kamu benar-benar membuangkan sepuluh menit waktumu menggunakan internet untuk mewujudkan kalimat ini! :P