HopeCline

Confessions

Guest FirefromtheEast
6. You're scary, yet awesome.[/b]

Guessing.....Me?

o_o

i wish u would understand that i may have a crush on u but all i ever wanted was to have your freindship

OOOOOOO fun...

1. I am still praying

2. You are so the bomb

3. I wish you were Italian; that would've been bomb

4. You're dear to my heart and even though we went through a tough time, I will always be here for you in everything.

5. Though we argued in the beginning, I love chatting with you. You're awesome, fun and are so welcoming.

6. My cookies don't have love potion in them thank you

7. Don't lose hope, God is there for you, even if you doubt Him

NonCTFers

8. You are sooooo awesome I can't describe it

9. I wish I could pour my heart out to you

10. "Stand down sister" even though you are a guy lol

11. I thank God that I have a friend like you

12. When days are long and hard I know you'll always be there to listen to me and to give me adivce.

13. I love laughing at the fun things we did in the past

ok so i have another one that i just have to put its killing me

EWWWWWWW u licked me on the mouth!!!! y would u do such a thing???

8. Every time I see your screen name I think you are not Catholic and I don't know why. Who knows?[/b]

I'm half thinking that this is me... :unsure: Maybe I'm just crazy, or maybe it's me just hopping that one of them is accutally about me...

To a chicka on CTF-

-You're totally awesome. A lot of your views and beliefs are different from mine, but I look up to you a lot. You are very strong, and I admire that. I love how you're not afraid to be different. And I love reading your posts. Probably one of my favorite chicks on CTF :]

I'm half thinking that this is me... :unsure: Maybe I'm just crazy, or maybe it's me just hopping that one of them is accutally about me...[/b]

Lol. You're right it is you and I still don't know why every time I see your name I think your not Catholic. It's weird. :) hehe :) And then I read your post and I am like this guy sounds Catholic... oh wait! He is!

10. I remembered when you drove me insane in the debate forum with your faulty logic but it's ok. You tried.[/b]
To a chicka on CTF-

-You're totally awesome. A lot of your views and beliefs are different from mine, but I look up to you a lot. You are very strong, and I admire that. I love how you're not afraid to be different. And I love reading your posts. Probably one of my favorite chicks on CTF :][/b]

I hate guessing for real, but is either of these me?

Everyone is guessing.

This seems to be the exact opposite purpose of the thread.

Otherwise we should just have a "shoutout" thread. And make it a game.

I'm too lazy, and I don't want to be responsible for the next terrible epidemic and wave of spam on CTF.

You do it.

Actually... none of these are CTFers, because I haven't posted here much O.O;

1: I'll forgive you... in the sense that I will no longer stew about what happened and poison myself with bad emotions. But I never, never, NEVER want to see you again, much less hang out.

2: I never meant to act like a snob. I didn't ignore you because I hated you - I ignored you because I'm too scared of people to talk to them. I'm sorry. I was completely new to social situations and I couldn't step up to the plate.

3: Yeah, well, same to you! *kick in the shins* XP

4: NOOOOOOOO! Why did you leave!? No! No! No! No! No! T___T

5: Sorry for, um... sort of... stalking you? Yeah. I'm over it. Promise.

6: I LIKE YOU! TALK TO ME! On second thought, don't. It'll just make things worse. >___<

7: Why, why, why are you so artificial? You lie to get attention and sympathy and approval, you talk constantly, you can't stand people not looking at you... You're so young, but you're already so fake.

8: I feel so bad for you, and I wish you could release that anger. I'm so, so sorry. But I was so depressed, and you're so emotionally exhausting to talk to, that I had to bail out of the friendship just to keep myself afloat. I can't be the one to save you, but I pray to God that you will make your way there.

ok so i have another one that i just have to put its killing me

EWWWWWWW u licked me on the mouth!!!! y would u do such a thing???[/b]

hahahaha nice mya i know who this one is

Lol. No it's not you but I feel a story coming on.[/b]

In an engineering class we were given boots that made us impossible to get an electric shock aslong as we didn't touch anything else... everyone else was scared to try them out. But I went over to a big huge power supply on the wall ment for high voltage equipment and stuck my tongue in it. thankfully the boots worked.

Hmmmm... Maybe I should attempt this.

1 & 2. Hate that you're gone. You were one of my best friends, someone I completely trusted. I still trust you know what you're doing, and that God has big plans for your future. Come back and visit.

3. You sir, help me out more than I can say. Not only do you have my back, but if there is something I just need to talk about, you're there. Thanks.

4. Dude, I wish somethings in the past hadn't happened, but I do love ya bro, and I hope things are mended.

5. Never would I have picked up broski if not for you. You rock.

6. I gotta say, you are so different. But you are one awesome person. Putting up with each other was just one thing we had in common. Thanks for the laughs, let's let them continue.

7. You say I have wisdom, man, you are so intelligent. You just blow me away with some things. Thanks for the laughs as well, sitting back watching me eat a door. :P

8. Dude, I like, just met you and it's like we could hang and be best pals. It's so great to have you around, you seem to know exactly what to say.

9. Thank you for being you. You are pretty, intelligent, and so on. Such a great friend to have.

10. The love of my life. I must say, I hit the jackpot. Words can't describe just how happy I am. Don't change. Be yourself. That's what I love. I just want to have you forever.

All of these are CTFer's. May write more later.

Spidey B)

10. The love of my life. I must say, I hit the jackpot. Words can't describe just how happy I am. Don't change. Be yourself. That's what I love. I just want to have you forever.[/b]

ah shucks Dave, never knew you thought of me like that :P dw, I will never change :P hahaha, joking :P

Originally posted by Spider-Man

10. The love of my life. I must say, I hit the jackpot. Words can't describe just how happy I am. Don't change. Be yourself. That's what I love. I just want to have you forever.

I know who this one is... :P

1. Stop thinking of only yourself! You don't seem to care about how your attitude affects other people.

2. Please be responsible. You are not, and you've hurt me many times. If this is gonna work, TRY.

3. Aww you're hilarious, dude. I'm so glad I know you. I can't get enough of your teasing. <3

4. How'd you get to be so intelligent? Seriously. But there are still some things you need to discover. :)

5. You are so sweet all the time, girl! It's a pleasure having you here on CTF. You're always so cheerful! :]

6. One thing you need to know: You're awesome, and quit saying that you're not! :P Because it's not true, I happen to really like you, dude. :) And I'm sure others do also.

7. Aw I miss you...I haven't seen you in ages! I hope I'll see you in the chat soon! <3

8. You just get on my nerves SO MUCH. I don't like you at all. Please learn the definition of "kindness".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I can think of for now. They're all CTF people except for sentence #2.

1. Stop thinking of only yourself! You don't seem to care about how your attitude affects other people.[/b]

LOLz I bet this one is totally me because we've had arguements about this before! Hehehe

8. You just get on my nerves SO MUCH. I don't like you at all. Please learn the definition of "kindness".[/b]

Maybe me?

I'm going to assume people who dislike the ones who are rude and inconsiderate are me, heh.