HopeCline

Confessions

Dad shut off the water to work on installing the new sink

None of the sinks or toilets in the house are functioning right now

I really have to pee right now :crying:

All college is successfully doing is making me significantly less passionate about things I was once very passionate about

Truth. ._.

All college is successfully doing is making me significantly less passionate about things I was once very passionate about

TOO true. ._.

I thought I was finally over you. I thought I was moving on. Meh, I only keep on coming back to you. :/

o_0 Why is everyone having such a bad experinece with college?

I just get discouraged all the time and it makes me care so much less. It's like I'm already struggling after a week of calc 2, which is still an awfully low level math course compared to what I will have to be taking if I stay a math major. I mean I get that it's a lot of time and hard work and I do put forth a lot of effort but I just end up feeling like I might as well give up on a math degree because I'm too stupid or something :/ And initially I had all these lofty hopes of going on to grad school and eventually getting a doctorate, but nahhh probably can't even make it through calc 2 haha

At the same time, you have to find the right distance between people. Too close, and they overwhelm you; too far and they abandon you. How to hold them in the right relation? - Hanif Kureishi, Intimacy and Midnight All Day

It is a confession, even though it is not worded as one. It is definitely my mind, and I thought someone ought to know, because I will never tell anyone I meet anything of the sort. It seems too calculating and I believe most people do not respond to that very well.

You may know how to win a heart, but you don't know how to treasure it. And with each new day, I'm learning. Always learning.

The irony of commitment is that it's deeply liberating - in work, in play, in love. The act frees you from the tyranny of your internal critic, from the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around as rational hesitation. To commit is to remove your head as the barrier to your life - Anne Morriss -

This quote has gotten me through so much, strange as it is.

I totally get if you don't want to hear me ever be upset about stuff, because I know that's awkward and annoying. However, if you are CONSTANTLY talking about being upset and I listen to every freaking word why the heck is it okay for you to turn me away one of the few times that I'm openly upset about something?

I totally get if you don't want to hear me ever be upset about stuff, because I know that's awkward and annoying. However, if you are CONSTANTLY talking about being upset and I listen to every freaking word why the heck is it okay for you to turn me away one of the few times that I'm openly upset about something?

Are we the same person? Those are the words I wanted to write but couldn't think of.

I miss saying good morning to you. I did it every morning...and now you're gone. :| Now who am I going to say good morning to? Myself?

And now I must decide my life.... And all I really want to do is pass my organic test tomorrow. Lord help me.

So I was all like, "Oh hey! I haven't talked to you in a long time!" and got all excited to talk to you, but you were gone, and that made me very sad. I miss you. :(