HopeCline

Confessions

I needed help and it's late now. I needed help at the worst time. I am an awkward creature. I needed help but I knew it wasn't coming. So that makes me an idiot in these days when I've given up and late at night want help still.

I am highly doubting my survival through the rest of the year. Maybe I just put too much on my plate.

You've got to be freaking kidding me! Get off your high horse and say hello to reality. I'm not three. I'm not an idiot. I have feelings. I have a brain. And you're acting like a clingy, overprotective, annoying know it all. Thanks for giving me a great example of what NOT to be.

Why do you and mom have the SAME "conversation" every night? If it's not me, it's how mom doesn't do what YOU want her to! We cant read your mind!!!!!!! And if something isnt done exactly how or when you want it done, IT WONT KILL YOU! You practice the art of listeing, but it seems like you dont listen at all!!!!!!!!!!! You act like a child at times, a CHILD. No, I dont know what your work is like but do YOU know know what MY life's like??? My dad left when I was three, THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont remember them together. And then you came along, you act worse than Alex sometimes. Why cant you just accept that I have my own schedual. :frown:

Aaaaand, great. What a way to tell me that the entire plan's fallen through. Brilliant.

Would it kill you to, just once, tell me what I'm doing right instead of pointing out how horrible of a person I am? Trust me, I'm aware of that. I don't need it from you. Lucky for you though, you only have to put up with me for a few more months, then I'll be out of your hair. <.<

Sorry, Ashley isn't here right now but if you leave your name and number after the incomprehensible mumbling of obscenities she'll get back to you when she quits stressing over uncontrolqble things and has her head on straight. XP

Aaaaaaggggghhh!

It will almost certainly never happen, but every time I go there I imagine seeing President Snow.

I'm missing you a bit. Kinda want someone to snuggle with, and despite our horrendously awful and disgustingly vile relationship, you gave great hugs.

Oh, how I miss you. My world is a very lonely place without your touch. And I'm so terrified of losing you. But what you said... that was perfect. How did I end up with someone who actually says things like that? Your poet's soul is one of the many things I love so dearly about you.

Hmmmm.... This is an interesting development grad student man. Its quiet possible you just caught me at a particularly good time but nonetheless I was intrigued, really for the first time since meeting you in fact. You may still have to convince me that your not boring but it is an interesting development.

Tehehe we are sneaky arn't we.

You think I'm joking. I guess in theory I should be put off by the fact that you laugh at that but I'm not. Its better to think I'm joking and besides I like laughing with you.

Seriously, I'm being nice and fighting your case here, but you're making it difficult. Plus, I don't think it helps that I maybe-sorta-kinda-could like you just a lil bit again.

I. Am. So. Tired. -_-

I overslept today, missed my first class, and half of my second class. So I get up, get ready, and head to Starbucks for an energy boost. Nooope... Chuck Testa. I'm more sleepy now than I was when I woke up. ._. I had tons of energy the past few days, and had less sleep. This new diet of mine and workout routine is le awesome in that regard. Some days though...man. Juggling full time school and a full time job, plus paying for adult grownup things... I'm going to die. ;-; Everyone is all, "Yeah, that time of your life is hard, but once you finish school and get a 'real' job, things get better." I DON'T CARE. I'M TIRED NOW. <.<

I need a day off. I don't get a day off in the foreseeable future. ;-; If I'm not working, I'm at school, and if I'm not at school, I'm working. Throw in time to eat, work out, and maybe sorta kinda try to sleep, and you get one very exhausted Faith.

Oi...back to class. >.<

No one even cares anymore.

Big surprise....I'm a ghost keeping out of sight.

I think I'm gonna have to rub my eyes a whole lot to see ANY star in this summer night.

This is love...war....pure insanity.

And it's driving me crazy.

No one even cares anymore.

Big surprise....I'm a ghost keeping out of sight.

I think I'm gonna have to rub my eyes a whole lot to see ANY star in this summer night.

This is love...war....pure insanity.

And it's driving me crazy.

This is quite good actually.

This is quite good actually.

I must plead guilty to plagiarism :P Those lines are derived from Owl City's song Dementia. It applied to my situation, so I stole it.