HopeCline

Confessions

Why can't I just find one person that I'll be happy with, and that will be happy with me.

You guys moved, I liked you both. I don't know if I'll ever see you again. I hope I do.

You moved on. I know I should have acted sooner, and it's killing me that we've grown apart. It kills me when you say we're "best friends" when it's so painfully obvious to me that we're not.

Maybe you'e different. You're the only one (that I've realized) who likes me back at the same time I liked you. I hope this works out between us.

Here we go:

1. You were my best friend and I'm not sure what happened. Just remember I still care about you and you're always in my prayers. Stay safe.

2. You're legally a sibling of mine, but I'll never forgive you. I'm sorry. You hurt me and I'm not getting involved with you.

3. Hey there buddy! I miss you! Come over soon.

4. Remember at camp when we made all those songs? Ugh. So much fun girl.

5. Naked Brothers Band. c;

6. Movie buddy! Come home! I love you<3

7. CTF Member: We used to talk about our past a lot, and I regret telling you a lot. :s

8. Whatcha talkin' bout Willis?! So many memories with the movie.

Serious time....

9. Hey mom, I'm sorry. I've put you and dad through so much lately with my behavior and I'm sorry. From now on my heart is after God and only him.

10. Hey Alex, I love you. I know we've been through a lot of stuff lately but you're my best friend and my boyfriend. I stopped you from doing half the stuff you wanted to because I love you. I can't bare to see you get hurt. You mean the world to me and I never wanna lose you.

Just because I'm a cheerleader doesn't mean I'm gonna give out blow jobs to all who ask. I ain't Santa. I'm sick of getting attention from a bunch of sleezy, nasty guys when I don't behave "badly", and yet can't get a decent guy to notice me to save my life.

Le sigh. I don't know if I should cut you from my life or work harder than ever to keep you in it...

Praying for you, buddy. I'm glad to hear it's benign.

You are driving me up the wall. Enough with it. I don't like people; this is a well-known fact. Stop bombarding me with your presence all the time, because I cannot cope right now. You lie all over my bed, you put your head on my pillows, you put your feet on my blanket, you bring mud in on your shoes, you bring foul foods in, you touch Rabbit, and I cannot function when you do it. I obsess over tidying up after you and cleaning and ridding my space of any trace of you because it sends my compulsions into a frenzy. Please. Stop. Let me be weird, on my own, in my own little space, where my rules might not make sense to you, and you might find it really odd, but it is how I work. I do not function without my oasis where everything is the way I like it, and everything is just so, and everything is neat, and it's clean and it smells good. I don't like people invading because when people invade, it gets ruined. I need to focus on my work right now, but every time you come in, all I can obsess about is reorganising my space. Please, I am begging you, stop it.

Gah! You know what‽ I clearly cannot please you. It bothers to think that I want to be your friend when we obviously don't get along. Maybe I'm looking too far into things or your not looking far enough. I physically feel SICK to talk to you. But it's what I want to do. I've apologized to you, tried to start normal "human" conversation with you, even prayed with you multiple times. But I still don't get how I'm supposed to be your friend.

I feel so inept... Useless. I swear I'm worth more than it looks like on paper. Arn't I? Ugh. I'm feeling the begining of a descent, back to uncontrolled sadness and free roaming apathy. I can't let that happen. Not untill applications are in. Not untill it doesn't matter.... But then every time I even touch the stupid things I'm overwhelmed with panic. Fear. I felt fear in my roomate last night too, I think a certain point has been reached. A point where my melencholic ramblings produce not annoyance but fear. Worry. I'm sorry love, I know I have no right to be this way. Last night was unnaccabtable though. I have to push back against it. I've had almost a year off, now its time to pick up that miserable fight again.... Ugh. All I want to do is sleep though.

I think we've reached that point, you and me. Its not like we've really been up on eachothers lives in a while, but I think were at that point where communication is going to be cut. And it shouldn't but it just makes me so sad. Be safe kid. Be happy. I love you and miss you but don't know you anymore.

1)I think you would be better off without me and I wish you could tell me how you feel. I honestly don't know how to go about "us".

2) You are SO rude to me and you never EVER take responsibility for how you slack off. -sigh- I wish I didn't love you so much you jerk.

3) I hate the way you hurt everyone we love. I don't like how you think you are above us all and can hurt me just because you are stronger.

4) I know you hurt and honestly I want to murder him every time he comes back into your life. I know you are "happy" with him, but honestly I don't think he's worth it. You know you will always have me and what's her face. We love you and I know love is ups and downs but his NEVER end.

5) Haha you embarrass the heck out of me and sometimes I want to leave you at the table and just throw imaginary darts at you. Haha but I know you will always have my back. (X.x)

6) You are so strong and I love you so much, but you NEED to take a break! You are going to hurt yourself really badly one day. Every time you tell me goodbye I am scared it is final... I know God will help you out of it when needed, and I have faith. I just know you are the most important man in my life.

7) You annoy me to pieces and act very immature sometimes. I hate how you think you are the innocent victim in everything. I also hate when you think I am on your side no matter what. I will not always be here for you.

8) You are new to my life and are very childish and yet that makes me like you more. I see in you my weakness. Haha not saying you have them, but you are what I am not. You are strong and enjoy who you are.

9)I love you no matter how much you hurt me. You are my best friend and you make me happy even when I'm not supposed to be.

10) I believe in you.

I miss being friends with you all. I said I wanted to hang out... I never heard back from you. I know you're busy and all, but I really could use a friend right now.

You've been a real support and good friend of mine since the breakup. More so than my guy friends, I'd say. God definitely had something to do with you being there when times were tough. Even though we've spent countless hours together at the library studying in silence, I've enjoyed all of it immensely and I'll probably miss it. Just being next to someone I trust and care for like yourself has allowed for much healing to take place. Don't even think about paying me back for all of the coffee and tea that I've bought for you! You've already repaid me by being a friend of mine and spending time with me. Now, I'll be honest, I think you're really cute and it bothers me that I can't say anything about it, but the truth is that I don't want anything beyond friendship. Things are perfect as they are.

It saddens me to think that you're leaving to BC for the Christmas break as soon as my exams end. I would've liked to spend more time with you to just talk about everything and nothing. You're someone I trust and I've never met someone with a heart for God like you do. I'll be counting the days until you come back and you won't even know it. I hope we can just resume where we left off once you're back in town. Can't wait!

I still miss you so much. Why is that? It's been so long... but you're still the oppressive sadness that cloaks my days. I wish I had never fallen in love with you. I put my heart in the hands of a clumsy, careless child.

I think the christmas season brings out the most scrooge-type reactions I can have.

I'm ready to leave new york. there's nothing and no one left here for me.

I'm done trying to please you. You have no respect for me and any other girl in the world. I can't stand the way you think it's okay to get mad and push me around. I knew you were a mistake from the start and I'm through.

I try to be so tough, but I'm just not strong enough, I can't do this alone God I need you to hold on to me. Is it so hard to have someone be there? To have a shoulder to cry on? To have people not disapprove of your every move? Can you just hear me out? I mean I'm human...I'm stupid...I'm sorry...just please, don't leave me. :crying:

I am basically surrounded by people who just want to keep up appearances when they come to church. They don't care if the Spirit moves, as long as they are there to be seen for the week. It breaks my heart that people have forgotten what joy coming together, worshipping a beautiful Savior can bring, and that all they care about is that someone sees their outfit while they sit on their pew and text the entire service. My heart breaks for my generation.

*pokes head in and stares around for a while*

*waves at Archie*

*I can't wait for your wedding. ^-^ (Assuming the world doesn't end in five days <3)

1) It's painful when I see people act out the negative stereotypes of Australians.

2) I wish you had shown up to the rehearsal. Maybe you weren't able to? Either way, I hope nobody was paying attention to you. :/

3) Why do you have to smoke in public, at an event like that? You disgust me.

4) Ugh, I hope this all turns out alright. Why should I be worried? There's no reason to, right?

5) Good luck with everything. You'll probably need it.