HopeCline

Confessions

Why are you happier than ever?

This is a thread where replies are not socially accepted. The point is to get things off our chest and not expect anyone to say anything in return.

Please refrain from commenting or replying to peoples posts.

Thank you for completely embarrassing me like that, cause i really needed another reason to want to disappear, so thank you. I don't want to be asked about something like that by someone i'm not even close to.

I like it here. I do. But it is kind of lonely.... Ah well. Comes with the territory. I had the option to stay close to home {well one home. Guess here is home too?} but didn't. Grin and deal with it.

For a moment I found myself smiling, as if those short rays of light were enough to get me by.

Thank God, I needed that.

I don't know why I even hurt at this point. There are just some things that are a soft spot on my heart. I'm not sure what I'd be without it.

Confessions: hmmmmmmmm what should I say? I don't like strawberries or peanut butter or jelly. If I say that in my House, everyone gasps haha. Those are seriously loved foods in my house. I am a pretty random person. I like to say random things, but just for the sake to hopefully make somebody smile! I cry watching every movie. I'm a softie haha. Also, "A Walk To Remember" is one of my favorite movies.

This is the cutest confession ever.

This is a thread where replies are not socially accepted. The point is to get things off our chest and not expect anyone to say anything in return.

Please refrain from commenting or replying to peoples posts.

reply reply reply

Onto my real confession:

A little piece of me died today and yesterday from the sheer stupidity of some people. I really hate to quote RuPaul (even those she's an absolutely queen in every way), but if you can't love yourself, how are you going to love someone else? I know I'm the last person to talk about love since I didn't believe in it for a long time, but I truly know it exists. The only reason I felt that way is because I was looking for love in everyone and everything. You cannot find yourself in someone else. You cannot love someone and not love yourself. That's where it really comes from. Really. When I started appreciating what has been given to me and how amazing I am, it became easier to love other people and even when they weren't around anymore, I still felt alright since I had me. See, I'm gonna sound like a hypocrite in a second, but let me explain myself. People on this website say you shouldn't date too much because little pieces of you are given away and blah blah. Well, I don't agree wit that, but I do think that happens when you fall in love for all the wrong reasons. You keep thinking that you'll eventually find that someone who will be everything you want... 10 people down the line and you'll still dying on the inside, still sharing bits of your heart. There won't be nothing left of it if you keep down this path. Trust me.

You cannot be everyone's saviour. You cannot look for your meaning in life in someone else and hope to be their happiness. That is self-destructive and it'll get you nowhere. "But I wanna be someone's knight in shining armour." (Although, you did say dull armour, but the explanation behind is just as ridiculous as your mishap of a dye job.) You are not supposed to be someone else's everything. It sounds romantic. It sounds great and perfect... Do you know what happens when you break up or the person wants nothing to do with you anymore? Your insides die. You feel like nothing. You put all your time and energy and money and space and love into someone and you don't get anything in return when they leave. Then you try to fill that void by finding someone else to take care of. Call yourself a hopeless romantic and call me selfish, but you know I'm right and that you're a mess. You never take a break when someone leaves you to be by yourself and concentrate on healing your heart. "I've been by myself all my life. I've been the loner. It's time for me to find someone." No, it's not. If it were, you wouldn't have such a hard time keeping someone.

When it comes to situations like this, I like to quote Eartha Kitt. "It's all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit." Why won't you listen to me? It may not seem like it but I actually know what I'm talking about. It is not someone else's responsibility to make you feel loved or whole. That is too much of a burden to put on someone and it is not fair. Wake up and realize how foolish the things you do and say are. In the end, if you decide not to listen to me and do your own thing, do not come to me crying or complaining about how this person cheated on you or how this person doesn't talk to you anymore or about how you put everything on the line and out in the open when you first meet someone you think you could have a future with, but the overload on information and intimacy scares them off. That's all on you. Not them. Fix and love yourself before you go looking for it.

I sit around, just thinking.. wondering.... why are we so close yet so far? Not being near you drives me nuts!

GAHHHH.

~~

I hope i'm never allergic to pumpkin seeds. Never ever.

Best of luck today amigo, there shall be cookies waiting for you once you get back ^_^

What do you mean by that? i am just posting! :confused:

They were doing a confession, they weren't talking about you so no worries <3

I am gonna miss you. As in, a lot. I know there was no logical reason for me to grow attached to you, but I did in a big way. And now I must wonder~why love someone so much that will probably never love you back and ends up leaving anyways?

But I can't lose hope. You'll come back someday, right? You have to. I'll never lose hope that you'll see me for who I am one day. And then maybe, just maybe, we can talk.

You know something? You rock. I can't believe that I've been so blessed to meet someone like you. I've learned a big lesson about true friendship in the last year, and you came just when I needed you. I'm still blown away. God is so good.

I wish you could see what I see with my eyes when I stop seeing.

More Confessions: I love the thrill of Rollercoasters, but why do they have to be so short?! Also, I'd much rather be behind the lens of a camera than in front of it. I am not very photogenic and I'm pretty insecure about myself, but what girl isn't? I've only slept past 10 AM once in my life. I'm not saying that I am a morning person, but I feel like sleeping in that late just wastes the day. It makes your opportunity of becoming closer to God or doing what you love shorter if you sleep in late. Lastly, it's hard for me not to fall for every really nice guy I meet because they seem rare now-a-days.

I confess that its been far too long since I last came on here.

*Slaps wrist*

I wish I could wake up one day, and my dreams of us being together were a reality. You haven't the slightest clue how much I miss our talks that seemed to run from the moment we'd wake, until the moment we'd fall asleep. I miss your smile. I miss your hugs. I miss your kisses. I miss your laugh. I miss the way you would always claim to be the Pokemon master before we played the TCG, which you'd always end up losing. I miss the way you'd twitch in your sleep when we would fall asleep together, and the sound of your heart when my head would rest on your chest. I miss how you'd hold me when we'd watch movies or YouTube videos on the couch. I miss our inside jokes about Fast and Furious 6 and 2Chainz. I miss longboarding around my neighborhood with you. I miss being total nerds with you and making special trips to Target just to buy Pokemon decks. I miss hearing your voice. I miss how you would make my heart race when I'd open my door to see you smiling. I miss our emoji fights. I miss how you'd pick on me for being so much shorter than you, and then scoop me up in your arms while you'd laugh as I'd pout. I miss the relationship we had. I miss YOU. You have no idea how many times I pray for God to bring us back together. I still have our texts from day one in my old Android, as well as your picture, still saved as my wallpaper. I know what we had was special; I've never experienced a connection with someone that was as strong as ours. I hope and pray that one day, we can at least speak to each other. I'm not sure if I'll ever get over you, but I'll at least hold you close to my heart throughout my life. You helped me realize what happiness really is, and what it feels like to be truly cared about by someone you hold dear. I don't hate you. I'm not angry with you. I'm just upset with the decisions you've mad. I could never hate you, nor could I ever be angry with you. I hope that one day, we can get back to the way we were, even if it's just as friends.

"It's funny when you think it's gonna work out/ til you chose weed over me, you're so lame."

Avril gets me sometimes, man. #teenswag.

On a happier note.

Awesome part of having a late night job? Driving home at 1am, sunroof rolled down to see the stars, being the only person on the road, with everything from The Doors to Ever 6 blaring from the radio. <3

More confessions: I love the speed of roller coasters but not the height. I am afraid OF height, majorly.