Fable 2!

Skadaddle09

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very much looking forward to it, crafting a game that enthralls you so magnificently on an emotional level is an amazing achievement and I love the passion Peter Molyneux (the creator) has for his games. Even if it comes out flawed, a man like that deserves to have his hard work rewarded.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
are you laughing at me??[/b]

I don't think he was laughing at you, just the idea of Fable 2 being possible on the Wii.

It's an in depth RPG with incredible AI and NPC interactment, not to mention the sheer numbers of NPCs and the availible land mass; the Wii just can't handle that stuff unfortunately. It's not made for these types of games.

The AI for assassin's creed was too much for the Wii, and Fable 2, to say the least, has much more.

Anyways i got the game a few days ago and I'm hooked. Working on getting mah halo...got very high purity and high morality, got the blue eyes and the will veins are starting to kick in. I love dying my clothes too, your character can be 100% unique from all other NPCs of the world.

Also, I married some girl and bought a big house and had a child.

This is all my second character. My first character ended up being short lived, just for me to get used to the game (never played the prequel). I did stupid stuff all the time and he ended up being evil. (I actually bought a house from a guy with gold i got from stolen goods, allowed him to remain living in the house with his family, raised the rent, used the money obtained from the large rent to by a pistol, went back and killed the guy, then married his wife)

I know, crazy...but that's what RPG's are for!

I don't think he was laughing at you, just the idea of Fable 2 being possible on the Wii.

It's an in depth RPG with incredible AI and NPC interactment, not to mention the sheer numbers of NPCs and the availible land mass; the Wii just can't handle that stuff unfortunately. It's not made for these types of games.

The AI for assassin's creed was too much for the Wii, and Fable 2, to say the least, has much more.[/b]

Oh right. Ok. Well I thought you were taking the micheal cause im a chick who likes nerd things.

i find it weird RPGS are in the computer let alone the Xbox. They should always be played tabletop or LARP.

Fable 1 was amazing and Fable 2 is even better!!! I LOVE IT!!! I suspect that there may be a DL expansion to this game, so we'll wait and see.[/b]

Supposedly there's to be a big announcement next week regarding the game that a lot of people believe will have something to do with DLC being announced. If it is, my personal guess is that they'll let you bring your hero into another person's game instead of being forced to be a Henchman, which sucks.

Anyway, I think the game is fantastic. The graphics, gameplay, characters and story are all brilliant and the game truly brings out a sense of emotion in the player, as intended by the developers. My only complaints about it are how you're pretty much forced into being a "Combo-Hero" (i.e. Strength, Skill and Will combined) which is annoying if you have a preferred play style such as a pure Mage. The achievements scam also makes my blood boil, no way am I purchashing the Pub Games from Xbox Live just to get 1000 gamerscore, I should be able to get that with the game alone. Once again, MS screw their customers over. Man but do I hate Bill Gates.

Is it better than oblivion.[/b]

Not even close. Oblivion dominates it for open-ness, gameplay, quests, game hours...fable 2 looks better and that's about it. Combat is a little more action oriented too. But oblivion is still a much better game IMO.

Anyone got tired of fable 2 quickly? :/