Sign in to follow this  
thatcommercialrocks

Starting another quest of purity

<div align='center'>I appreciate so much that the men on CTF are standing for purity it makes me Happy, Great Job boys keep it up :clap: And may the grace of Jesus Christ be with them as they stand for purity.

But let's get into reality girls, we struggle too sometimes just like the boys, lust is lust... and I know I openly look without thinking it's wrong or bad, but I was thinking why don't we all talk about our struggles and maybe come together like the boys to start an army of women who will well let me say "start a quest of purity"

i think even us Girls need to be pure for our boys.

who's with me?

im willing but im going to need a major dose of God's grace to do it lol </div>

the rules, well....asking God to help us in our daily lives with lust problems, looking at boys with lust in our eyes, etc you know what i mean.

it's going to be really hard for me, i can just see a hot guy walk by and im toast lol...

buy yes i know it will be worth it in the end, but we all must remember we can't do it on our own or push ourselves to be pure for our future husbands, but it's God inside us that will give us the strength and motivation to do it,

this also could include...not just lust...but also being pure for the boys...dressing appropriate for them so we can help them succeed and to not fall. But you can also talk about just problems and maybe feel free to share about struggles or whatever idunno.

I thought it would be cool :D

ah, well, i think this is a good idea if its something you struggle with :)

As for myself, i can honestly say that I haven't found another man attractive (in that way) since i started dating my fiancé. I honestly didnt expect that to be a side effect, but its true...I jsut dont look at guys the same way.

But I totally support you in this effort. Good for ya'll

I guess for me it's not like im going in my room after i see a guy and doing bad stuff with that...but i do look and lust with my eyes when i have seen and will see hot guys. My problem with lust may not be as extreme as men struggle with cause were created differently but i struggle.. since i know very well that i look, and openly gawk.

anyways i support all the girls on this thread that desire to keep pure.

way to go girls:D

Sign in to follow this