Sign in to follow this  
thatcommercialrocks

Starting another quest of purity

Dudettes....FINALLY THERE IS ONE OF THESE!!! (don't ask why I didn't just start one. lol)

Even though I have done this kinda on my own I'll start with day one here.

DAY ONE!

What? Girls don't masturbate!!! :shocking:[/b]

I'm actually told girls do it just as often as guys but we just aren't as vocal about it. Also its not as "socially acceptable" so we dont tell anyone.

As for me, I didnt even know we could until a few years ago (or i guess, rather, i just didnt think about it)...but im sheltered obviously haha

^Are you being serious?[/b]
I'm actually told girls do it just as often as guys but we just aren't as vocal about it. Also its not as "socially acceptable" so we dont tell anyone.

As for me, I didnt even know we could until a few years ago (or i guess, rather, i just didnt think about it)...but im sheltered obviously haha[/b]

yeah they do...its something lots of girls struggle with..including me...[/b]

Guys I was kidding. I know all about how girls won't admit to it, but really do it. I was just confused about this topic at first because the girl's didn't seem to realize what the guy's thread was about. I'm all for having one in the girl section.

I have an ironic lil thing to point out... in the 7 deadly sins poll people deny that they struggle with lust... then why are we questing for purity? Either peoples are lyin through their teeth, or remaining pure is redundant cuz no one has a sex drive :lol:

Not bein mean or tryin to put people down, just making an observation...

Day 2. Whoops I haven't posted in a while...that's why I'm only on Day 2. :P

^Happy Birthday, Steph. :)

What? Girls don't masturbate!!![/b]

Actually, they do. It's common in both males and females.

I don't have many problems with lust but whatever, I'm in

Day 1[/b]

<_< I wish I could be like that...hmmm....

Day one, again. :VERYMAD:

I have an ironic lil thing to point out... in the 7 deadly sins poll people deny that they struggle with lust... then why are we questing for purity? Either peoples are lyin through their teeth, or remaining pure is redundant cuz no one has a sex drive :lol:

Not bein mean or tryin to put people down, just making an observation...[/b]

I believe most every person struggles with lust, viewing others in wrong ways. We do have that sex drive, God created it. However he also intended it for marriage and your husband not necessarily for every other walking male on earth. :/ I told the truth, btw, I struggled and failed yesterday. So today is day one...I forgot to update it since last I started, I have no idea what day I was on. haha But I want to do my best to stay pure for my Lord so that's why I'm not giving up.

That is how I see it though. *shrugs*

Not bein mean or tryin to put people down, just making an observation...[/b]

I believe most every person struggles with lust, viewing others in wrong ways. We do have that sex drive, God created it. However he also intended it for marriage and your husband not necessarily for every other walking male on earth. :/ I told the truth, btw, I struggled and failed yesterday. So today is day one...I forgot to update it since last I started, I have no idea what day I was on. haha But I want to do my best to stay pure for my Lord so that's why I'm not giving up.

That is how I see it though. *shrugs*

Sign in to follow this