Sign in to follow this  
thatcommercialrocks

Starting another quest of purity

I'm going to restart this, because I feel like I might be the only one who really needs this. So, hopefully, I'll make it to day 1 tomorrow....>.>

Pray for me, girlies!

DAY SEVENTEEN.[/b]

your getting there steph :) well done. especially after starting day one like 5 times lol.

but yet i still dont know what the 'rules' are. and its sorta fustrating(sp?)

Forgotted to post, but I'm on day 2, fastly approaching day 3. ^_^

I boughted meself a purity ring. It says woman of God on it, and it also says Proverbs 31 on it. It's neat. Love it.

Day 7. I haven't had any temptation lately because I've been so tired I've been practically a zombie. God did some major work in me today, though, so I reckon I'll be tempted tonight...Pray for meh? =]

I really want to have a complete, fulfilling and amazing relationship with God, and this is the main area that is holding me back. I'm sick of wistfully thinking "one day..." I'll have that relationship. I need to actively pursue it, and I need to finally leave this problem behind.

So, today is my Day One.

I'm going to need strength to do this. I just need to focus on God, and he will give me the strength I need. :D And it's so encouraging to see others doing the same thing! :)

I think we've mostly decided that it's any kind of purity that you struggle with. I've taken the more physical/literal approach to it, but for others it may be different.

Sign in to follow this