Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Brandy

What Makes You Smile?

3,737 posts in this topic
The title says it all. What makes you smile? I love to hear it. Me, I smile a lot. sunsets, sunrises, clouds, the ocean, worshipping, thinking about how awesome God is and seeing him direct this movie called life, getting hugs, getting real emails and even real mail, smelling candles burn, even writing this list, listing to/watching children play, so much! :D

so what about you?

well, a braves or packer win makes me smile. knowing i made the right choices makes me smile. lots of things make me smile....however...i need to smile right now, and nothing can make me.....unless jessica signs on.

certain parts on potc, certain parts in all johnny depp movies, when my new fish actually moves ( she stays still and i think he is dead but then all of a sudden he moves, i kinda dont have a name for him yet... i am thinking of depp lol), listening to good music, when my mom says she is gonna cook a spaghetti or homemade chicken noodle soup, when i see chloe, when i think of all the dogs we had ( actually that makes me smile and cry)

heres a list i made for my xanga

100. Jesus (starting with the obvious)...99. my daddy...98. [url]www.christianteenforums.com[/url] ...97. Being able to make shameless plugs, like #98...96. Tolkien...95. Pastor...94. PlusONE...93. Whitney...92. Christy...91. Rachel...90.Tuesday and Thursday lunches with Rachel, Christy, and Bethany...89. Soy and Isaac (my kitty and my roomates kitty)...88. Hayley...87. Zac's sweet spirit (when he loses his attitude)...86. My older brother...85. My relationship with Tasha...84. Jana and Julie...83.Lindz and La...82. Promise...81.Kelsey...80. British accents...79.Orlando Bloom...78."Mordant's Need" by Stephen R Donaldson...77.Ben Chaplin...76.Michelle...75. Brandy...74.The Bealtes...73. Six Days from Sunday...72.Keri...71.getting an A- in Sociology...70. My NKOTB bed sheets...69.peasent tops...68. LOTR...67.Brendan Leonard and his "posse"...66.Abi...65.Lotus...64.All my other CTF and P1MB people i missed...63.HoneyBunny's (Bornagain's) recent salvation-YAY!!!...62.MY salvation :)...61.Revelation Class...60. Revelation 22.20...59.2 Timothy 2:22...58.James...57.Christine...56.My Legolas Standee...55.Great thinkers...54.the color pink...53.the internet...52.Christian artists who are actually talented (they are hard to come buy)...51.Great musicians who dont ruin there music with inappropriate words or themes...50.Hawiian Ginger body spray.

49.clear nailpolish...48.teddy grahams...47. Mary Kay...46.living in a country where the girls shave...45.deodorant...44.blow dryers...43.Kazaa...42.Remenicing (sp) on my hanson days...41.my blue fuzzy AE shorts...40.the cut versions of 80's teen films...39.The truth about Cats and Dogs (cut version)...38.Pirates of the Carribean...37.long hair on guys...36.Curly/wavy hair on guys...35.long curly/wavy hair on guys (cept when its all Jack Osbourne like)...34."Flavor of the Weak"...33.John Rzeznik's voice...32.Full House on Nick @ Nite...31.White rappers who dont take themselves seriously (KJ and John Reuben)...30.Rob Thomas's voice...

29.being able to keep my room messy for more than 5 minutes...28.my american eagle beanie that i wear like once a year...27.my new blue shirt with the slit near the shoulder...26.black church sandals...25.red runts...24.Christmas break...23.covergirl powder...22.my build-a-bear...21.cd burners...20.pinstripe pants...19.being able to choose when im an adult and when im still a kid...18.getting roses (even if it is only from my daddy)...17.Billy Boyd's voice (singing and talking)...16.Knowing God has someone out there for me (btw God..im ready when You are!)...15.my big white jacket, even though it looks bad on me...14.Encino Man (i havent seen it in forever)...13.Sean Astin...12.really clear bright eyes on guys..11.Eyes that show a lot of emotion

10. Orlando Bloom (i know ive said him before, but he deserves to be said twice...mainly cuz theres so much to love about him)..Course going by that logic i could write "Jesus" about a million times, BUT i think ill save my fingers from serious pain...9.saving money...8.my kick butt nails :)...7.bummy pants...6.laughing so hard it hurts...5.Awesome moments when God speaks to me...4.Feeling God's comfort...3.Hayley's smile...2.Crying over a good book/movie or out of happiness...1.Counting my blessings

yet...right now..nothing

hahaha! geek, you fins any way to bring up Depp! Anyway, i don't know...next time i smile i'll post what happened on here.

half of 84? I'm afraid I am lost once again! Well, I was looking through a magizine type book and found some really cool jeans and groovy hippie shirts! That made me smile! If I only had money to buy them all!

[quote][i]Originally posted by ~Jessica~[/i]@Dec 30 2003, 01:17 PM
[b] 84. Jana and Julie [/b][/quote]
awww...

that make sme smile. and some other stuff but we are going to the mall, so I'l post it later.

ok, here's some of what makes me happy

1. see above post
2. shopping
3. Jesus
4. sleeping
5. when people leave comments at my journal
6. family
7. Jeffy hugs and kisses
8. Madison hugs
9. good music
10. paychecks
11. online friends---especially jessica d cuz she's extra cool....we will meet someday
12. not online friends---especially Melinda and Boots

well, theres 12 things...I know theres so much more though....but I dont want to be here all day

My Friends! haha.... :cowboy: alot of things actually...it would take to long to name....i smile like 50000 times a day hahahaha... :rolleyes:

A lot of things make me smile. Jesus, spending time with family and friends, going to church, playing in the school band, my math teacher, and christian music.

I laugh a lot too. I laugh at stupid, funny things. When ever poeple catch me having a laugh attack, I tell them I have a laughing disease. lol :lol: :D :P :) B)

seeignother peoples lists of waht makes them smiel made m smiel hjaha and umm.. knowing htati wont have to hear little kids cry tomorrow makes me smile haha and alot of other htings :P

rain drops on roses and whiskers on kitten
bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
brown paper packages tied up with strings
these are a few of my favorite things

girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
silver white winters that melt into spring
these are a few of my favorite thing...

hey ajan i todl meghan that i boguth 2 new movies...but i wasn't telling her what they were and i told her one was vhs and one was dvd and i'd make a copy of the vhs when i got it...but the dvd i'd just let her watch since she doesn't have a dvd player. and she's trying to guess what it was and she's like "well...is it a music videp?" and i'm like "kind of...kind of not" and she's liek "is it christian?" and i'm lie "it's not christian but ti's not bad" and she's liek "oh no! it's the sound of msuic!" ahha...it was funny

^ that puts a smile on my face too!! haha aldo orlando bloom in potc makesm e smile.. wait just put it this way everytihng about pots makes me smile lol