Ask A Guy

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do guys think that girls who show off some of their skin are teases?

I definately do.

I remember a modesty debate in another forum where one person said this, "You can't dangle bait in front of guys and then when they make a move jerk it back and say 'I'm a Christian! I don't do that!'"

I think that person said it best. Do you really wanna attract the wrong type of guys to you while causing others to stumble?

It depends on where, for me. Mainly the torso. I don't mind showing some leg, as long as it's not those ridiculously short shorts. >.< And cleavage is just out of the question. >:o

I don't know if someone has asked this before, but based on the guys within CTF, are there really guys out there that actually care about girls? I mean whether it be their girlfriend or whatever, or even just care about girls in general and well-being.

I'm just wondering because I just want to know that there are guys out there that actually care about girls and won't harm them or treat them wrongly. Just to give us girls something to look forward to and hope for, you know? Guys that will just hold a girl when she's crying and be there for her when she needs to talk. A guy that may just be a friend to a girl and love her as a sister in Christ.

I'm not worried about myself falling for a guys lines. But sometimes I've been told that I shouldn't wear certain things because it implies that I want to have sex (even though I'm waiting until marriage).

Are there any guys who can respect that just because a girl is proud of her body doesn't mean that she is sexually active?

We have a diverse forum here,you're going to get a myriad of answers. :P however, you can be proud of your body without being a total showoff. A lot of my friends dress in a modest but very fashionable way,they rock what they got but with minimal skin showing.

Girl on beach who wears one of those tank top suits with girl-trunks on the bottom. Thoughts?

What do guys think of toe nail polish? I personally think it's fun,but...I've always wondered,do boys even care?

I don't know if someone has asked this before, but based on the guys within CTF, are there really guys out there that actually care about girls? I mean whether it be their girlfriend or whatever, or even just care about girls in general and well-being.

I'm just wondering because I just want to know that there are guys out there that actually care about girls and won't harm them or treat them wrongly. Just to give us girls something to look forward to and hope for, you know? Guys that will just hold a girl when she's crying and be there for her when she needs to talk. A guy that may just be a friend to a girl and love her as a sister in Christ.

no. We're all insensitive jerks who care only about sex. *he says dripping with sarcasm*

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

I'm not worried about myself falling for a guys lines. But sometimes I've been told that I shouldn't wear certain things because it implies that I want to have sex (even though I'm waiting until marriage).

Are there any guys who can respect that just because a girl is proud of her body doesn't mean that she is sexually active?

I just don't understand why you have to show off your body and cause others to stumble (while attracting the wrong kind of guy) just to show you're proud of your body.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

We have a diverse forum here,you're going to get a myriad of answers. :P however, you can be proud of your body without being a total showoff. A lot of my friends dress in a modest but very fashionable way,they rock what they got but with minimal skin showing.

Girl on beach who wears one of those tank top suits with girl-trunks on the bottom. Thoughts?

What do guys think of toe nail polish? I personally think it's fun,but...I've always wondered,do boys even care?

i couldnt care less

I used to think I should dress in long skirts and turtlenecks so guys would hit on me less. But I feel like it shouldn't be about how I dress but why I dress the way I do. I would dress the way I did whether guys could see me or not.

At the end of the day I need to wear what I'm comfortable with. I just wish people wouldn't judge books by their covers I guess.

I guess it depends how much skin, but normally I wouldn't think someone is a tease unless they acted like one, and you can sort of tell when someone is acting like that and sometimes they don't even have to be showing any skin to act like a tease.

I'll admit that I used to show way more skin when I was younger. I liked looking beautiful. And then I started covering up more because I was tired of being called a tease or worse a **** (which I've never had any kind of sex). But IDK, now I wear what I want to wear. I don't think about impressing people with skin or less skin.

I just never understood why guys think that if a girl shows more skin then they are entitled to sex or something.

Besides some guys say that they get impure thoughts from girls dressed up in their uniforms and stuff more often than girls wearing short skirts or showing off cleavage.

But no matter what I wear I still have on my cross and my purity ring.

I do both those things. guess I'm adorable. =P

Are sandwiches REALLY that awesome to you?

Absolutely not, I really do not care for many sandwiches besides peanut butter and jelly. I do not understand the perceived male obsession with sandwiches, it drives me bonkers. They require little effort, no cooking of any kind, and yet most men demand "their woman" make them for them, when its something that can easily be done on their own.

allow myself to re quote myself on this subject that was previously brought up in the ask a girl thread:

I would make my own sandwich and give myself the satisfaction of producing it rather than begrudge m'lady to go through the myopic process of making a melodramatic malady of malodorous mayonnaise mounded madness marked with a malcontent mammal's major malobservation of malevolent manufacturing of malignant meat meant for the menial murky mastication of the male malefactor.

*bows*

Absolutely not, I really do not care for many sandwiches besides peanut butter and jelly. I do not understand the perceived male obsession with sandwiches, it drives me bonkers. They require little effort, no cooking of any kind, and yet most men demand "their woman" make them for them, when its something that can easily be done on their own.

Matt, you are so manly. I lurv you. ^.^ I feel the same way but honestly would make my boyfriend/husband a sandwich if he really wanted me to. One of my guy friends said that it's not that he doesn't want to make the sandwich himself, he just thinks it tastes better when someone else (particularly a girl) makes it. So I'm okay with that. Anyone else think this way?

Can you just list some things girls do that you find cute? Maybe something we haven't heard before?

When they geek out. <3 Doesn't matter what about, it's always adorable.

Are sandwiches REALLY that awesome to you?

Depends. But it's special when someone makes it for you. :3 If they're sub sammiches, THEN HECK TO THE YES.

I feel the same way but honestly would make my boyfriend/husband a sandwich if he really wanted me to. One of my guy friends said that it's not that he doesn't want to make the sandwich himself, he just thinks it tastes better when someone else (particularly a girl) makes it. So I'm okay with that. Anyone else think this way?

I think this way. <3 The girl I'm currently interested in is the type to spoil his boy with sammiches, sooo... =D