I hate when people wear pj's in public. >=| slobs.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Sweat happens. I personally don't care. If it's because a girl has been working hard or playing sports even better. Because it shows the girl isn't afraid to get her hands dirty (I hate prissy girls that refuse to do work) and that they enjoy physical activity

Good. i'm far from a prissy girl. i'm probably the first one to go play in mud. XD

GUYS. Back me up on this.

Girls wearing pajamas in public is slobby, amirite?

Eh, if you're a young teen (e.g. 13) it's kinda ok, but when you're older it's just sad.

What if a girl's been working hard? Do you mind a little sweat on us,is it gross or do you not care whatsoever?

As long as you have proper hygiene skills and don't have B.O. that could kill a wildebeest, it's fine.

I wonder what other actions girls do that could be considered "teasing" or trying to give guys bad thoughts.

Like sitting in a guy friend's lap, hugging, kiss on cheek, playful stuff.

How do guys percieve that stuff?

I hug my friends that are girls with no problems. It's just a sign of comfortable friendship. But that other stuff.....doesn't sound very playful to me....

I wonder what other actions girls do that could be considered "teasing" or trying to give guys bad thoughts.

Hugging I love, c'mon who doesn't love hugs? :P

In my family, which pretty much all Italian everyone gives each other a kiss on the cheek so that's normal to me, but I've seen people around this forum that do find that problematic for whatever reason.

Eh, I think sitting on a guy friend's lap is the only thing that I would classify as "teasing" from the things you mentioned because that's the sort of thing you see couples do, at least in what I have observed, and it just seems very flirtatious for a guy friend and girl to be doing that.

Eh, I think sitting on a guy friend's lap is the only thing that I would classify as "teasing" from the things you mentioned because that's the sort of thing you see couples do, at least in what I have observed, and it just seems very flirtatious for a guy friend and girl to be doing that.

Is a girl sitting on a guy's lap kinda...what's the word...stimulating...for a guy? Like...does it make your hormones go nuts? Cuz I'd think it would.

Scenario: You and your girlfriend are really close and have been for a while. This isn't some new relationship or something and you are both pretty serious about each other. You're at some public place like a mall or something and another guy starts hitting on your girlfriend while you're away for a few minutes. She of course is trying to get him to go away but he's making lots of comments about her. 1. When you return and are made aware of this predicament, what would you do to display possession of your girlfriend? Would you fight/threaten him? Tell him off with words? Or just put your arm around her and lead her away? 2. Does showing possession of your girlfriend make you feel manly in a way? 3. Even though you don't want another dude making moves on your girl, if it happens, do you like being able to tell him that she's yours in pride of what you have and in dominance over his attempts at winning her?

That is all. Thanks if you read that whole thing. ^.^

I perceive at something only a couple should do if they're both okay with it. I'm pretty lax when it comes to the physical part about a relationship. :P Personally I'd want to be close enough friends with girls that they see me as a big brother, because I've kinda always wanted a little sister. >.<

Is a girl sitting on a guy's lap kinda...what's the word...stimulating...for a guy? Like...does it make your hormones go nuts? Cuz I'd think it would.

Not for me, personally. I know that it would definitely stimulating for some guys. I've always grown up around girls, so I'm used to being in contact with them.

Scenario: You and your girlfriend are really close and have been for a while. This isn't some new relationship or something and you are both pretty serious about each other. You're at some public place like a mall or something and another guy starts hitting on your girlfriend while you're away for a few minutes. She of course is trying to get him to go away but he's making lots of comments about her. 1. When you return and are made aware of this predicament, what would you do to display possession of your girlfriend? Would you fight/threaten him? Tell him off with words? Or just put your arm around her and lead her away? 2. Does showing possession of your girlfriend make you feel manly in a way? 3. Even though you don't want another dude making moves on your girl, if it happens, do you like being able to tell him that she's yours in pride of what you have and in dominance over his attempts at winning her?

yesireadallofit

Secretly, I'd wanna pound his face in with a bottle.

I'd politely tell him to back off, publicly. But later on I'd pull him aside, and be more blunt about things. I would come back feel manly, because I've fulfilled one of my positions as the man in the relationship.

Hope that helps. :3

I think when "just friends" who are of opposite genders sit on each other it just looks inappropriate. I'm not a guy,but just from what I've observed...eesh. Typically the chick is on the guy( and i'm not talking on his knees,she's up against his torso) and playing with his hair or tickling under his chin. It's like: "Seriously you two, GET A ROOM." I've sat on my girl friends before,but we were 15 years old, being dorks and it was at home where no one could see. =P

how much food can girl's consume in front of you without looking like pigs?

honest answer. yes.

I read it all.

1. Stare him down while my arm is around my girl holdin her close ^.^

2. Definately. Because my gf is gonna be hawt XD

3. i most definately would like to be able to say "she's mine"

If the guy kept persisting with me right there and her clearly my gf, I'd get ready for a pounding on his part (or my part cuz im a wimp :P)

^ I agree with Will_Power.

And about the whole girls-sitting-in-guy-friends'-laps-thing, I honestly see nothing wrong with it. I have many female friends, and we hug and whatnot, and some of them sometimes want to cuddle and the like. :hug: If it doesn't lead to anything else, I see nothing wrong with it. Girls sitting in my lap doesn't stimulate me, so it's not wrong in my eyes. If it triggered my hormones, I wouldn't let them sit there, simple as that.

If it triggered my hormones, I wouldn't let them sit there, simple as that.

Did you know that if a girl puts her hand on your leg, your hormones go crazy, but you don't know it? Now don't get me wrong, girl's hormones do the same thing if a guy's hand touches her leg. But we're completely aware of it.

Jussayin.

I just tickled my GF's legs the last time we saw each other. She has sensitive skin. I just did it a little and stopped, it made me look like a rapist or some sort. How about hugging? Tight hugs,etc. Will hormones go crazy too? One time I kiss my gf in the lips, then the next day I have a freakin' flu and have LBM(Not sure if you know it but it's a sickness which you're stomach is not working properly like a diarrhea.) it took some days before I recover then she said, it might be your hormone...getting excited. I was like "Eh...?"

Did you know that if a girl puts her hand on your leg, your hormones go crazy, but you don't know it? Now don't get me wrong, girl's hormones do the same thing if a guy's hand touches her leg. But we're completely aware of it.

Jussayin.

This is probably the most useful information I've heard all month. :o

I have a friend who was being rather flirtatious with a guy at class. (in my opinion,she looked kind of silly). She was leaning in towards him(not touching), turned her body so she was facing him,eagerly replying to him,laughing and giggling alot.

When we left,she almost followed him to his car,slowly drifting his direction as we crossed the parking lot.

I know her, so I read it as her blatant cry for "I think you're cute! gimme your phone number! NOW!"

What I wanna know is,was the guy possibly onto her like I was?(I know his dad was...)

Can you younger fellows interpret our body language well or do we leave you totally clueless?

I have a friend who was being rather flirtatious with a guy at class. (in my opinion,she looked kind of silly). She was leaning in towards him(not touching), turned her body so she was facing him,eagerly replying to him,laughing and giggling alot.

When we left,she almost followed him to his car,slowly drifting his direction as we crossed the parking lot.

I know her, so I read it as her blatant cry for "I think you're cute! gimme your phone number! NOW!"

What I wanna know is,was the guy possibly onto her like I was?(I know his dad was...)

Can you younger fellows interpret our body language well or do we leave you totally clueless?

I'm totally oblivious to what girls mean by how they act.

How do I know what a male friend thinks or feels about me??

If he talks about his problems to me does what does that mean if anything??

Are akward moments a good or bad sign??

Not that it matters much at this point but I haven't had many male friends so I just wonder cause guys are a bit confusing to me sometimes.

Ps we only talk through email.

Jussayin.

Hmm...interesting. I did not know that.

And @Boogles, I can pick up on when a girl is flirting with me about 80% of the time. Usually when I pick up on it, I pretend like I don't. It gets entertaining. :lol:

This is probably the most useful information I've heard all month. :o

Isn't it? It doesn't even have to be affectionate. Just active touching does the trick.

Hmm...interesting. I did not know that.

And @Boogles, I can pick up on when a girl is flirting with me about 80% of the time. Usually when I pick up on it, I pretend like I don't. It gets entertaining. :lol:

I'll bet it does. Haha. Half the reason I don't flirt,I'd rather not get played like that. The other 2/4ths being it makes you look ridiculous,and I don't know how. XD

How do I know what a male friend thinks or feels about me??

If he talks about his problems to me does what does that mean if anything??

Are akward moments a good or bad sign??

Not that it matters much at this point but I haven't had many male friends so I just wonder cause guys are a bit confusing to me sometimes.

Ps we only talk through email.

Talking to email is just not right...I guess? If the guy likes you, he will go shy to you and avoid you if you're in the same room. It's really awkward. I've been there and we didn't get that close IRL..just in Facebook and text.