Okay so what do guys actually consider "teasing" when it comes to girls?

I've heard so many different things.

The way she dresses, if she talks about anything sex related, if she is overly friendly.

And the font hurts my eyes. I guess it's just me.

No it's not.

I'm probably gonna change it.

But it's sorta funny how people keep saying that so maybe not.

I'm so mean:P

What's more important to you in a relationship, romance or friendship?

In a romantic relationship I mean.

Is it more important to have a romantic dynamic or a friend like bond.

Hope that made sense.

So let's say you kiss your gf/wife while she is wearing lip gloss, and as expected some comes off on your lips. Would you wipe it off? I expect people to say yes, so I'll also ask this: Would you still wipe it off if we're talking about your wedding kiss, and you're in front of people?

^your sig made me smile^

Guys, do you find women who are very sensitive to be annoying or frustrating?

(by sensitive I don't mean very emotional, but easily hurt or sensitive to others)

Are all emotional responses the same to you, or are some irritating while others aren't?

I'm just curious.

And is the video game obsession because you want to hang out online, or is it to fulfill your male need for war and fighting? Or some other reason.

(not Acusing all guys of being obsessive or violent, but it seems guys like violent video games. And so do girls but guys seem to need it more)

1) It could be annoying, but if it fits with the person's personality, then it would be fine.

2) I think it is a combination of the two. Friends are good things to have, and its fun to kill stuff.

So let's say you kiss your gf/wife while she is wearing lip gloss, and as expected some comes off on your lips. Would you wipe it off? I expect people to say yes, so I'll also ask this: Would you still wipe it off if we're talking about your wedding kiss, and you're in front of people?

You're right about the yes to the first question. I would probably ask my wife to not wear anything on her lips for the wedding.

What's more important to you in a relationship, romance or friendship?

In a romantic relationship I mean.

Is it more important to have a romantic dynamic or a friend like bond.

Hope that made sense.

I consider friendship to be more important, personally. If a relationship is a structure, friendship is the base- hanging out with a person, going to movies with them, joking, chatting, etc, all happen based on friendship. Romance, in my mind, is just a natural extension of this.

Having said that, they are both necessary for a relationship to succeed.

You're right about the yes to the first question. I would probably ask my wife to not wear anything on her lips for the wedding.

...You're gonna ask her to not wear an item of make up on the one day where make up is most appropriate? You do realize how well THAT is gonna go down, right? *eyebrow raise*

What if you just wiped your mouth once you went back down the aisle into the foyer where no one could see you?

I personally find this concept a little eros, if you know what I mean. So my answer might be void. Normally, I'd wipe it off, because I'm sure she'd understand. But during a wedding with people watching, I wouldn't wipe it.

I find this a hard question because although i don't want her lip gloss/lipstick on my lips, there seems to be a general stigma that if you wipe a kiss off involuntarily it means you're not meant to be with that person. (anyone else hear this stereotype often?)

Then again, if its strawberry lip gloss i might just leave it there to slowly lick later =P

But overall, if I had a partner I wouldn't want anyone seeing me wipe off her kiss in any situation.

Adonvara said:
This might've been asked before...

What do guys think of girls who are gamers? I'm not talking Nintendogs or Mario Party once in a while, I mean like... typical-teenage-boy-type gamer, with the first person shooters and zombie killing and whatnot. 'Cause I know some guys really don't like that, even if they're gamers themselves xD

Gamer Chicks are hot :D

StephanieW said:
Okay so what do guys actually consider "teasing" when it comes to girls?

I've heard so many different things.

The way she dresses, if she talks about anything sex related, if she is overly friendly.

Teasing from a girl....hmm. Maybe always bugging me, cracking jokes about me, not overly negative ones but kinda, ya know teasing jokes, ones that endear someone.

Edited by Hessmix

...You're gonna ask her to not wear an item of make up on the one day where make up is most appropriate? You do realize how well THAT is gonna go down, right? *eyebrow raise*

What if you just wiped your mouth once you went back down the aisle into the foyer where no one could see you?

I'm not saying I would "make" her not wear make up (as if I could), but I would considerately ask, pointing out that it might be akward. It would still be her decision. *lowers Alli's eyebrows*

If she was insistant, then I would wait to wipe it off.

I'm not saying I would "make" her not wear make up (as if I could), but I would considerately ask, pointing out that it might be akward. It would still be her decision. *lowers Alli's eyebrows*

If she was insistant, then I would wait to wipe it off.

What if she found a really good brand of lip color that didn't transfer to your lips when she kissed you? Win-win?

What if she found a really good brand of lip color that didn't transfer to your lips when she kissed you? Win-win?

Yep

You just made that whole discussion void because you brought up non-ruboff lipstuff.

How big a deal is a girls voice?

Justin general, how much does it affect her attractiveness.

Not her singing voice, regular voice.

THIS.

I would say its a situation where a girl can only go up in stature........meaning that I won't think a girls voice makes her less attractive than she already is, but I would think of a particular girl is more attractive if I found their voice especially attractive. This of course excludes the possibility that a girl in question sounds like the wicked witch of the west.

Just the same as any other superficial part of her identity.

This is really random, if you had a gay female friend how would you feel about talking about girls with her???

Guys, what do you base your self worth and image on most?

Just curious.