Oh Foofer.. Mindbleach. I will die smiling because of this comment.

Guys. When you date a girl are you thinking about marriage?

Hehe. :3

Yes, I'll have marriage in mind when dating. It'd be a jerk thing to do to be romantically and emotionally involved with a girl, only to get rid of her later on. >.<

I noticed my brothers love really heavy metal. Like screaming and growling type metal. And I've hear other guys talk about it. Do you think this is a guy thing? Do guys just prefer louder heavier music most of the time?

Screaming music is fun. Therapeutic for anger. Girls like it too. XD

When you see a girl wearing a hoodie and pajamas out in public,what do you think?

Dating with Marriage in mind? never dated (thats actually why I haven't dated as of yet)

but I can say I did consider (and commit to) this before I even found girls attractive. So yes thats the plan when its time.

Heavy metal = no thanks

I like some various styles music wise. I'm much pickier about vocals which never includes screaming.

Dating to marry? I have never dated as of yet.

I have this in mind for the future (had it in mind before I found girls pretty)

So its the plan.

Heavy metal? no no no no

I prefer instrumentals and am very picky concerning vocals which never includes screaming

When you see a girl wearing a hoodie and pajamas out in public,what do you think?

"Was putting on some actual clothes too difficult for you? >.>"

omgoodness! I have the same problem! I'm 16, and people can't believe I'm a day older that 12. I hate it, because the only guys I seem to attract are under 13

I happen to know that's not true. ;)

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Guys. When you date a girl are you thinking about marriage?

Yes

Screaming music is fun. Therapeutic for anger. Girls like it too. XD

Awesome sauce; she doesn't care what people think of her, so she goes 2 points up on my awesome scale.

"Was putting on some actual clothes too difficult for you? >.>"

And I suppose you're going to say the same thing to your wife when you wake up next to her and she's not exactly wearing a lot of clothes? Seriously. Just let us wear what we want. Do we tell YOU how to dress? We know when to wear what to wear and we wear it. We're not gonna wear pj's and a hoodie on a date. :glare:

Awesome sauce; she doesn't care what people think of her, so she goes 2 points up on my awesome scale.

Thank you; a real man. ^.^

There's a difference between presentable and sloppy. Pajama pants are jsut sloppy. I like a girl with a hoodie. But if she's wearing pajama pants it's a turn off because she didn't even care to put on some actual pants.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

And I suppose you're going to say the same thing to your wife when you wake up next to her and she's not exactly wearing a lot of clothes? Seriously. Just let us wear what we want. Do we tell YOU how to dress? We know when to wear what to wear and we wear it. We're not gonna wear pj's and a hoodie on a date. :glare:

I doubt he and his wife will sleep every night in a public place allison. He's not saying pajama pants are bad. But he's saying they're bad in public. Which I agree with. PUT ON SOME ACTUAL PANTS WOMEN. Seriously.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

And yes you do tell us what to wear. Girls always do.

There's a difference between presentable and sloppy. Pajama pants are jsut sloppy. I like a girl with a hoodie. But if she's wearing pajama pants it's a turn off because she didn't even care to put on some actual pants.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

I doubt he and his wife will sleep every night in a public place allison. He's not saying pajama pants are bad. But he's saying they're bad in public. Which I agree with. PUT ON SOME ACTUAL PANTS WOMEN. Seriously.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

And yes you do tell us what to wear. Girls always do.

I neve tell guys what to wear!!!!!

But I agree. It's a self respect thing, pajamas are meant to be worn in the privacy of your own home it's almost like wearing nothing but underwear. In my opinion it's inapropriet and indignified. It's not how reveiling they are it's the social statement. Maybe it's just me but that what I think about wearing pajamas in public.

And caring what people think is not always a bad thing. Other peoples opinions are sometimes correct and do matter as long as you don't let them rule your life. I hate when I hear that you should never care what people think what you think and believe is more important but ignoring everyone else is just arrogant.

Guys is it true that it's more attractive when a girl is like, sad and broken and needs to be taken care of? I've heard this but guys seem to be more into the bubbly goofy girls.

Just curious.

I know not every single girl will criticize what guys wear, but I know tons of girls who comment on guys' clothes. Mostly criticize their choices. Most of the time they aren't even dating them and they still tell them what to wear.

Guys like being able to help girls out. But if by sad and broken you mean always depressed and in a constant state of hopelessness, that's pretty unattractive. We don't want to be their wet nurse.

._. Generalization galore in this thread. In the end, who really cares what anyone thinks if you want to wear pajama pants to town? If they can't get over what you like to wear, then it's their problem. *puts her two cents on the table then tromps back out*

Guys, what do you think of those really bubbly, flirty, arm-touching and hair-playing girls? It seems like guys really like this type of a girl, at least the guys I know do.

._. Generalization galore in this thread. In the end, who really cares what anyone thinks if you want to wear pajama pants to town? If they can't get over what you like to wear, then it's their problem. *puts her two cents on the table then tromps back out*

<3

Pretty much, yeah.

Guys, what do you think of those really bubbly, flirty, arm-touching and hair-playing girls? It seems like guys really like this type of a girl, at least the guys I know do.

No this is absolutely scary. I honestly have no problem with Bubbly (which is good one of my sisters is kinda bubbly) but I do with the flirty stuff.

The mere thought makes me shudder. so yeah...

As to the Sad and broken question: I do not find that particularly attractive. It would make me want to help fix it. (normally I can do nothing so I often just pray for people I see in pain)

Speaking as someone who goes out publicly in slippers, I see no problem with pajamas being worn outside of the home. As I meander through the marketplace I want to be as comfortable as possible so I unapologetically wear my slippers and pajamas count for the same in my scroll.

I won't wear pajama pants in public around Foofer,not that I ever wear them in public anyways. XP