There's a difference between presentable and sloppy. Pajama pants are jsut sloppy. I like a girl with a hoodie. But if she's wearing pajama pants it's a turn off because she didn't even care to put on some actual pants.

I think we're looking at the situation differently. If I see her at the mall or at church or at school like that, then it's different. But if she's loitering around, at Walmart, or something like that, then it's cool. There's a limit.

How often do guys like to hear from their gfs?

If I had one, I'd say that I'd like to hear from her like 24/7.

Guys, what do you think of those really bubbly, flirty, arm-touching and hair-playing girls? It seems like guys really like this type of a girl, at least the guys I know do.

Stop being flirty if you aren't interested. Then he gets interested in you, and you weren't even interested. Then after awhile you want him to get away from you so you ignore him completely even though just a day ago you were talking to him non stop. Then you keep ignoring him until he's crushed and gives up.

I'm not still bitter about how you handled it, Angela >.>

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

How often do guys like to hear from their gfs?

90% of the time. Sometimes I just need to be alone.

I'd like to hear from her as often as possible.
If I had one, I'd say that I'd like to hear from her like 24/7.

Uh, you guys have obviously never had annoyingly clingy girlfriends...

*phone receives txt message*

Her: What are you doing?

Me: Watching TV.

*5 minutes later*

Her: What are you doing?

Me: Watching TV.

*5 minutes later*

Her: So what are you doing now?

Me: ...

Stop being flirty if you aren't interested. Then he gets interested in you, and you weren't even interested. Then after awhile you want him to get away from you so you ignore him completely even though just a day ago you were talking to him non stop. Then you keep ignoring him until he's crushed and gives up.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Pretty much this.

Same here I need to recharge on ocasion.... But its sweet how you guys love to hear from your gfs. And its good to know cause I alwas worry I willannoy poeple..... Thanks guys for your answers.

This is a really random question.

Guys, would it be off putting if a girl girl talked about her marraige plans and life plans and stuff before you know eacother long ? Is it more or less awkward if she openly includes you in them?

um,it depends if the marriage plans are with you or not,I mean if you both mutually want to seriously get married in the future,than no,not off putting,but if you've never talked about it before,or don't plan on it in real life,yeah,it might get annoying,there's nothing wrong with wanting to talk about what's GOING to happen,if it really is but if you're not,than leave the topic alone.

This is referring to looking away from a woman dressed immodestly:

But it's so HARD!!!!!It's easier to endure someone burning your hand.I would take that over having to look away honestly.It's painful.

Is this true for most of you guys? Because....that's terrible. *Has a bit more sympathy for you now*

This is a really random question.

Guys, would it be off putting if a girl girl talked about her marraige plans and life plans and stuff before you know eacother long ? Is it more or less awkward if she openly includes you in them?

Openly includes me? Like says, "Yeah, and I hope we get married and have 7 children, and name one of them...?"

If it's just a topic, like what age we'd prefer to get married, etc, then I don't see anything wrong with it.

Is this true for most of you guys? Because....that's terrible. *Has a bit more sympathy for you now*

I wouldn't go as far as physical pain, but it's pretty hard for me. I always stare. When I have a girlfriend, I use that as a pivot that helps me look away though. It's easier like that. When I'm single, I don't look away. I probably could though.

Openly includes me? Like says, "Yeah, and I hope we get married and have 7 children, and name one of them...?"

Yes but maybe less extreme... Like she only wants 4 kids lol.

Is it really wierd in your opinion, if a girl makes lists of baby names and plans her house theoretically before she even has a bf? And plans her wedding day?

Is it really wierd in your opinion, if a girl makes lists of baby names and plans her house theoretically before she even has a bf? And plans her wedding day?

Psh, I'm already thinking of ways to convince my future wife to let us name our daughter Anberlin. Or at least Amber Lynn. And have a son named Stephen Christian. xD

And I'm being quite serious.

Psh, I'm already thinking of ways to convince my future wife to let us name our daughter Anberlin. Or at least Amber Lynn. And have a son named Stephen Christian. xD

And I'm being quite serious.

I'd go with Amber Lynn, but Anberlin = music... not baby girl. XD

and, Imma have a boy named Taylor Isaiah, even though I don't really even like the name Taylor anymore.. He'll go by Isaiah or something. XD

I'd go with Amber Lynn, but Anberlin = music... not baby girl. XD

and, Imma have a boy named Taylor Isaiah, even though I don't really even like the name Taylor anymore.. He'll go by Isaiah or something. XD

actually,the lead singer,Stephen,was going to name his daughter Anberlin,but decided not to after the band had been around a while,because he didn't want his daughter to think she was named after the band.

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

I was comparing physical pain to emotional pain,if it were physical,it would hurt that much.At least it would for me,I have a realllllyy hard time looking away.And,yes,I would rather someone burn my hand if I had a choice.

Heh... *raises hand guiltily*

(besides planning the wedding ceremony, seeing as I don't plan on having one :3)

I love coming up with baby names. It's just like naming my characters, but better! And I've already decided I want a minimum of three children, preferably closer to five or six if at all possible. My husband has no say in the matter <.<

lol jk :P

Yeah, I think it's safe to say girls plan about details like this a bit more than guys do. This ^ is just the tip of the iceberg xD

^ Yes same here! Except I have to have a formal wedding cerimony cause of my family. I love to name things.. poeple, charicters, places and poems... And plan things and makes lists! Oh I love lists!!!!!!!!

Guys, o you find its weird for plotonic freinds of oposite sex to disscuss life and marraige plans? I always worry guys think thats romantic so I tend to stay off the subject..

Guys, o you find its weird for plotonic freinds of oposite sex to disscuss life and marraige plans? I always worry guys think thats romantic so I tend to stay off the subject..

I think it's okay.