Yeah when i used to have time to think about these things I used to think about baby names. Now I think I'll let it be til I'm married. Maybe. Or at least engaged... >.> :P

Why are skinny blondes more attractive than curvy brunettes?

Come on, be honest, I can take it I swear ;)

I want to know the same thing -.-

IMO they're not.My wifey is a curvy brunette,and I would take her over ANYONE.

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

I dig me some curves. ;D

ohhhhhhyes.Ditto

I think blonde is overrated. This isn't the 50's anymore. The Marilyn Monroe fad has died down.

Megan Fox > Rosie Huntington

I'm pretty sure this is the only time we guys can say something about Megan Fox guys without catching flack from the ladies. Take advantage of it. O_O

Seriously though, I prefer brunettes. Ultimately it all comes down to who she is as a person though. If you're marrying for looks, it's really going to suck when you're both eighty.

If you're marrying for looks, it's really going to suck when you're both eighty.

:naughty:

where did you even hear this?Curves are the best ever!

We didn't hear it,we SEE it. We're bombarded with it. According to magazines and Hollywood and clothing designers,if you're blonde,120 pounds and are about 6'0 you're sexy.

If you're any other hair color,140 pounds and 5'6-ish,you're fat. v.v

Someone please tell the media they need to redefine attractive. It'd help us non-blondes out a lot.

All honesty,I don't really like blonde that much anyway,I'd much rather dark hair really.

And tall girls are not as sexy as "fun-sized" girls,having a girl nearly as tall as me is a turn-off.

and as for weight,I just like curviness,look at a pic of my wife to see the definition of sexy.Hollywood lies.

But... what about those of us who are naturally skinny? I'm a short little stick, with hardly any curves, and I feel unattractive because of it. This affects my self esteem as much as it affects other girls who feel like they're "fat." I wish I were a little curvier.... :/

But... what about those of us who are naturally skinny? I'm a short little stick, with hardly any curves, and I feel unattractive because of it. This affects my self esteem as much as it affects other girls who feel like they're "fat." I wish I were a little curvier.... :/

Don't worry about your curves. If that's all that guys are wanting then that's low on their part. (this is coming from a guy). God doesn't want you to worry about your body, either. Easier said then done, but it's just a thought to keep in your mind.

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?"

Matthew 6:25-27 New International Version

They aren't its all about preference

<-- prefers the latter

I'm a curvy blonde... Is that alright? haha.

Now, this is an odd question, but when you tell a girl she's "beautiful", "gorgeous", etcetera , what would you want her response to be? When my "special friend" (not my boyfriend but pretty close to it...@@) tells me I'm pretty or something, I just say, "Awh, thanks!". But I feel extremely stupid when I tell him that.

If that makes any sense at all....

something along the lines of "awww,you're so sweet." or something like that,sort of like a compliment for giving her a compliment.If that makes any sense.

---------- Post added at 06:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

curvy is just my personal preference,everyone has their own likes/dislikes and mine happens to be curves,a lot of guys LOVE really skinny.I have several friend who would easily take skinny over curvy.

I know thin is atractive(not meaning not having curves but just being thin with or without curves) But is little atractive? Like actualy short and small framed and sort of frail?

I know thin is atractive(not meaning not having curves but just being thin with or without curves) But is little atractive? Like actualy short and small framed and sort of frail?

I think it's really attractive,I want to be able to protect my girl.

You know at just 5'2" I don't have much of a choice when it comes to height. :P I'm willing to get what I can get. I'd prefer it if she was about as tall as me though.

And about the current "definition" of beauty. No decent guy believes that. True beauty comes from within. You don't have to be 6" tall, blonde and 120 lbs. Any decent guy would accept you just the way you are.

I actually dated a girl once that was about an inch taller than me...it wasn't as awkward as you'd think.

Yes, I love short girls! I want to tower over and domina...err, protect them! ;)

This is almost exactly what I think. (although I have a broad view of shortness, as I'm about 6" tall)

This is almost exactly what I think. (although I have a broad view of shortness, as I'm about 6" tall)

being short is a major turn-on for me.Shorter than me definitely,but actually really short is really really good.