Not sure if it's "universal", but here's some of mine, I suppose. Don't know if I can come up with 5, but I'll try. :)

Can't look you in the eye. (I might occasionally, but my eyes will dart to something else quickly, especially if we lock eyes) -OR IN SOME CASES- Cut the conversation short and suddenly walk away (I've done that before)

If I talk to you first/try notably hard to keep the conversation going. (Goes for either texting or in real life)

If I stumble over my words/stutter

erm...I can't think of 2 more...

Not sure if it's "universal", but here's some of mine, I suppose. Don't know if I can come up with 5, but I'll try. :)

Can't look you in the eye. (I might occasionally, but my eyes will dart to something else quickly, especially if we lock eyes) -OR IN SOME CASES- Cut the conversation short and suddenly walk away (I've done that before)

If I talk to you first/try notably hard to keep the conversation going. (Goes for either texting or in real life)

If I stumble over my words/stutter

erm...I can't think of 2 more...

Just thought of 2 more!

When I ask you if you wanna hang out. Letting you decide is implied.

If I open doors for you, tease you, or anything like that.

Just simple things really that I'm sure all you girls are already aware of.

My five:

I can't look you in the eye for very long.

I play with random things, such as a pen in my hand or my back pack (if I'm holding it)

If I'm sitting down, I may shake my leg

I stutter/trip over words more than usual

There are sometimes long awkward silences because I'm nervous and can't think of what to say to you

5 universal body language giveaways guys have/use when they like a girl.

GO.

I'm curious.

Umm, let's see... :

-Teasing you/playing around with you - jokingly making fun of you (Nothing serious)

-Just showing special attention to you, as in more so than he does with other girls...

-If you look especially pretty one day, or it appears you've tried harder to present yourself he will probably try to compliment you

-Also, one way to tell a guy likes you when he compliments you (Because a simple compliment doesn't automatically mean he likes you), is if he is sort of awkward about it lol or if he tries to compliment you and fails and is suddenly embarrassed... because if he likes you and messes up in front of you, he will be sooooo embarrassed...

-If he's like me, he might try harder to make you laugh (because we know most of you love a guy who can make you laugh ;) )

There's more, but I can't think of them ATM

GO.

I'm curious.

When you can point out 5 universal giveaways that a girl likes a guy then I will tell you the 5 secret guy ones which may or may not actually be true.

Also I have condensed the earlier guys responses for your convenience:

Sometime we get nervous and awkward when there is a girl we like but other times we purposefully are friendly. Also occasionally we will appear to ignore you.

Hope this makes sense ^_^

When you can point out 5 universal giveaways that a girl likes a guy then I will tell you the 5 secret guy ones which may or may not actually be true.

Also I have condensed the earlier guys responses for your convenience:

Sometime we get nervous and awkward when there is a girl we like but other times we purposefully are friendly. Also occasionally we will appear to ignore you.

Hope this makes sense ^_^

I love you. :3

And I'd have to answer that in ask a girl. ;)

Whats the ideal movie to watch on a date that's half and half? Like it's not to much of one thing. Inception is my fave movie, however it's to confusing for most people lol.

do guys cry ? ( weird ? i know but im curious :) )

are guys afraid of mirrors ?

GO.

I'm curious.

um, I only talk to you if we're both in a conversation about the same thing with friends.

I never EVER come up to you and start talking.Because I'm way too nervous, and always feel as though I really don't deserve her.

I'll stare at you and/or walk up as if I'm going to start a conversation, and then don't.

I notice very small changes in your appearance that most guys wouldn't notice.

I try to avoid you half the time, and follow you around as if I wanted to talk to you the other half.

You get a text from my "friend" saying I like you. *rolls eyes*

do guys cry ?

If a guy doesn't cry he is either A) trying too hard to be a "man," or B) Seen/been through too much and has "no more tears." The second situation is a tough one, it's very hard to melt a guy's heart when he's been through so much. Otherwise, the rest of us generally cry lol (At appropriate times)

( weird ? i know but im curious :) )

...umm, I believe this would be a personal issue? I've not met anyone (Male or Female) who is afraid of mirrors.

1. Never

2. Yes

*note sarcasm*

Yes. It is mostly in private though.

No. Not without a strange phobia

^ I am sometimes afraid of mirrors... I sometimes have to look in every mirror I pass for some reason or I'm uneasy.. Maybe more OCD than fear.

Guys... What is your greatest fear? I don't mean phobias or fantasy, sifi stuff. Not what creeps you out but reall fear. You dread it you can't think about if it happened. Like reall life things. Just curious what truly scares guys ^_^

^ I am sometimes afraid of mirrors... I sometimes have to look in every mirror I pass for some reason or I'm uneasy.. Maybe more OCD than fear.

Guys... What is your greatest fear? I don't mean phobias or fantasy, sifi stuff. Not what creeps you out but reall fear. You dread it you can't think about if it happened. Like reall life things. Just curious what truly scares guys ^_^

Failure.

And guys. Do you find it attractive when a girl has been through a lot and has that understaning and wisdom.. Or is it just sad that she has been through a lot? Does it make a difference?

This is pretty opposite to what most guys would say, but my biggest fear is fire, definitely. I mean, I don't *mind* watching fireworks on July 4th or anything like that, I just have a huge fear of fire. >.>

And my second fear is being trapped (specifically in elevators).

And yes, I do find girls having been through a lot attractive.

Fears... I fear being asked what scares me...(ok that one is a joke)

Heights make me kind of anxious...(its more of a fear of falling and even more the fear of impact after falling)

Something else that scares me is a girl who sat in my art class last school year....(she creeped me out :scared:)

Needles... bad... childhood... experience...(the mere thought makes me cringe)

Oh I also get REALLY creeped out when I find out a girl finds me attractive or similiar...

What are the best five ways to win over a guy's heart?

1. Food

2. Food

3. COD

4. Food

5. Food

Just kidding. Mostly.

thanks for answering the ? :) .. by mirrors i ment self conscious not a phobia of mirrors lol