What are the best five ways to win over a guy's heart?

1-5. Treating him like an individual with his own independent goals and passions in life and not trying to get him to fall in love with you via generic, one-size-fits-all techniques.

What are some big mistakes a girl could make on a date that would make you not want to go out with her again?

Whats the ideal movie to watch on a date that's half and half? Like it's not to much of one thing. Inception is my fave movie, however it's to confusing for most people lol.

David Cronenberg's The Naked Lunch.

do guys cry ? ( weird ? i know but im curious :) )

are guys afraid of mirrors ?

1. Yes, although mostly in private (although I have cried in front of other men on occasion).

Also, this:

If a guy doesn't cry he is either A) trying too hard to be a "man," or B) Seen/been through too much and has "no more tears." The second situation is a tough one, it's very hard to melt a guy's heart when he's been through so much. Otherwise, the rest of us generally cry lol (At appropriate times)

Christopher is completely right about the second one. Some men just become so numb that they can't cry, even with something like depression.

2. I'm afraid of the mirror people that inhabit them and will steal my soul if given the chance.

Guys... What is your greatest fear? I don't mean phobias or fantasy, sifi stuff. Not what creeps you out but reall fear. You dread it you can't think about if it happened. Like reall life things. Just curious what truly scares guys ^_^

I think I speak for a lot of guys when I say being powerless is a major (if not the greatest) fear. Afterall, a lot of men depend on their physical abilities for their livelihood. For example, I'm a blue collar worker so I depend on my physical strength to do my job. If I lost that, I'd be out of a job. Now, it's not like I'm an uneducated high school drop-out who can't get an office job; it's just you gotta take what you can in this economy and men tend to end up in physical jobs. But it's not just jobs, it's the same with attracting women. Women tend to go for men that are good physical specimens. Also, if a man is powerless, he can't defend the himself or the ones he loves.

Ok yeah, John Eldredge explains it much better than I can.:P

Is it a huge turn off if a girl is kinda... Sickly? Or apears to be anyway..

This is incredibly vague and unanswerable without details. It could be yes, could be no. I tend to go for girls with a vaguely sickly look sometimes, but it's not 'sickly' so much as a particular look.

What are some big mistakes a girl could make on a date that would make you not want to go out with her again?

1. Pretense and ego. Obsessive upselling of herself via conversation. Pseudo-intellectual comments when they actually know nothing.

2. Excessive formality. A first date shouldn't be an elaborate production. It should be easy and comfortable.

3. Any sort of general obnoxiousness.

Ok too vague.. Lets say shes pale and thin... Rather frail build very smalll to begin with.. Wears darker colors, could be considered goth or emo but doesnt try ro be.. Sleeps a lot or doesnt sleep at times.. Seems distant or out of it sometimes... So Im kinda talking bout physicle and emotional apearence here..

:lol:

Ironically enough... I've never played COD nor will I ever, and I'm on a diet. :o:P

And to answer Sadlypoetic's question, some girls that are skinny, pale, etc. can be cute. Not most of them are very attractive IMO, but there was one girl that was a senior in my high school this past school-year and she was like that. Skinny, pale as cotton, and blonde, straight hair. Her eyes sometimes had bags under them, or so it looked like - maybe she didn't sleep that well or something? Idk. (I'm not a creeper, I actually talked to her a few times :P) I thought she was very pretty. Meh.

What's the biggest qualty guys look for in a girl besides looks? I know men can be very physical and stuff but majority seriously judgemental and all they want is to get drunk or get down my pants?? I've just met way to many guys like this and none of them have been genuine and the guys I hang out with a nice christian guys and can never get past the "friend stage" with any of them. I'm not wierd, *well maybe really random and hyper* I have a normal family, I have a job, I love video games, and every sport except for golf, and can't find one guy at all.

Ok too vague.. Lets say shes pale and thin... Rather frail build very smalll to begin with.. Wears darker colors, could be considered goth or emo but doesnt try ro be.. Sleeps a lot or doesnt sleep at times.. Seems distant or out of it sometimes... So Im kinda talking bout physicle and emotional apearence here..

That's about half the girls I've been with. Doesn't sound particularly sickly to me.

1-5. Treating him like an individual with his own independent goals and passions in life and not trying to get him to fall in love with you via generic, one-size-fits-all techniques.
Haha, don't take this in the wrong way, but I love you. XD Truer words, etc!

^I wanna slurp up your sig pick ^_^!!!

Hehehe isn't it the cutest???

^.^ I love you.

I think I speak for a lot of guys when I say being powerless is a major (if not the greatest) fear. Afterall, a lot of men depend on their physical abilities for their livelihood. For example, I'm a blue collar worker so I depend on my physical strength to do my job. If I lost that, I'd be out of a job. Now, it's not like I'm an uneducated high school drop-out who can't get an office job; it's just you gotta take what you can in this economy and men tend to end up in physical jobs. But it's not just jobs, it's the same with attracting women. Women tend to go for men that are good physical specimens. Also, if a man is powerless, he can't defend the himself or the ones he loves.

As soon as I read the first sentence I agreed with you. I can see that in a lot of guys in my life. Being weak seems to embarrass a man more than anything.

Is it annoying when a girl is really sweet and tries to be nice to everybody?

Do you like making food for girls sometimes or prefer they make food for you?

1.) Definitely not. That is one of my biggest turn-ons. (If she is sincere in her niceness, that is.)

2.) I love making food for girls. :)

Oh no, I like really sweet girls the best.

Both would be nice. I can cook a lot of things, but I don't like cooking. So we'd trade off. If she likes my cooking, I might like cooking a little more.

1.) Not if she's already have a boyfriend. That would be odd. But being nice would do, but sweet, really odd.

2.) Both.? But I prefer a girl that I love make food for me.:)

What's the biggest qualty guys look for in a girl besides looks? I know men can be very physical and stuff but majority seriously judgemental and all they want is to get drunk or get down my pants?? I've just met way to many guys like this and none of them have been genuine and the guys I hang out with a nice christian guys and can never get past the "friend stage" with any of them. I'm not wierd, *well maybe really random and hyper* I have a normal family, I have a job, I love video games, and every sport except for golf, and can't find one guy at all.

Other than looks? loves Jesus with all her heart. I know it's not a "guy" thing to say this,but if a girl loves Jesus, she's AMAZING in my book.

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

As soon as I read the first sentence I agreed with you. I can see that in a lot of guys in my life. Being weak seems to embarrass a man more than anything.

It also worries a guy a lot,being the man in a relationship means you have to protect the woman, and if I was weak I would worry about her safety a lot.

Guys, I have a VURRY IMPORTANT burning question.... I went back and forth on asking it for days, but I decided that I just have to ask it... I need to know!! :o

So.... Superior form of meat: Steak or ribs?

Guys, I have a VURRY IMPORTANT burning question.... I went back and forth on asking it for days, but I decided that I just have to ask it... I need to know!! :o

So.... Superior form of meat: Steak or ribs?

This is so much tougher than I thought it'd be! It really depends on what type of ribs they are and how they're made.... I would probably have to go with steak though! Medium-rare to be exact. Is that what you're going to make me for dinner oh wonderful mother of mine? :3

As for the question about what we look for in a girlie... Personality is really important. After that we'd want to be able to relate to them, and the most important is of course that she loves God and Jesus. Looks are important too though, we do want a girl to take care of herself. Just keep on searching, God will place that person in your life when it's your time. :)

And don't forget.... girls can ask a guy out too - we're in the 21st century now. :P

This is so much tougher than I thought it'd be! It really depends on what type of ribs they are and how they're made.... I would probably have to go with steak though! Medium-rare to be exact. Is that what you're going to make me for dinner oh wonderful mother of mine? :3

You truly are my son! :o <33
if you eat steak any more cooked than very rare you're a terrorist
...Or someone who is a wee bit paranoid of food poisoning. =P Restaurant horror stories have ruined me. -_____-