ugh, you people are vulgar. why would you sully a good steak by overcooking it. a steak should be seared on the outside with a cool to lukewarm center. that's the only way to eat it.

....Shudda known better than to start talking about meat. 'Tis a controversial subject, to be sure. XD

Guys, I have a VURRY IMPORTANT burning question.... I went back and forth on asking it for days, but I decided that I just have to ask it... I need to know!! :o

So.... Superior form of meat: Steak or ribs?

Steak

Ribs is nice occasionally but steak is a great staple food.

ugh, you people are vulgar. why would you sully a good steak by overcooking it. a steak should be seared on the outside with a cool to lukewarm center. that's the only way to eat it.

I want to have to stop my steak from running away as I eat it.

Not really, medium rare is just fine.

Anything than Well Done and you might as well bite my arm off... lol

I have never once in my life gotten sick from undercooked food. It's utter paranoia. Besides, the whole point of searing the sides of the meat is to kill any bacteria on them. There's little to no bacteria living within the cut of meat (the undercooked portion). You will not get sick. You'll be perfectly fine.

Birthdays... Quality time or presents? What presents are good? What kind of quality time?

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Or should I just cook for you?

Birthdays... Quality time or presents? What presents are good? What kind of quality time?

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Or should I just cook for you?

This really depends on the guy... Quality time is good, but for the guy who enjoys material things: watches, sunglasses, cologne, knives, necklace, ring ...the typical "guy" stuff... Other gifts might be more specific to the guy.

BTW, cooking is always a plus lol Food is food :)

Would you find it odd if a girl asked how you got your teeth so white?

(if you HAVE white teeth that is. Coffee stained fellas,I'm sorry. :P)

Guy I like has mega white teeth...I want his secret...

That happens to me all the time. >.>

I don't really have a secret. Lol

Wish this happened to me... :( I've got British-style Tea Stains...

What's the best way to remind guys that they have to be modest too? (Long story.. :P)

What's the best way to remind guys that they have to be modest too? (Long story.. :P)

I know, I know... this has been run into the ground, but just for the sake of this answer... can you define modesty for men?

I know, I know... this has been run into the ground, but just for the sake of this answer... can you define modesty for men?

Uhhm, not asking us to touch their abs.. no super tight shirts.. wearing your pants at your waste.. and stuff like that. :P

Uhhm, not asking us to touch their abs.. no super tight shirts.. wearing your pants at your waste.. and stuff like that. :P

Good answer... okay, how about "Hey, remember those things you have called 'hormones?' Yeah, we have those too."

But to make my pants stay up on my waist I'd have to... wear a belt >.< besides it looks dorky =P

As long as there is an overlap (even minimal) between the top of my pants and the bottom of my shirt it's fine right?

Boys,no pants like these:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1021081879794&id=188be183271581ee7ec677889c3861a5&url=http%3a%2f%2fmy-little-emo.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2009%2f04%2f1001.jpg

Is this really a modesty issue considering jeans like that are pretty standard for girls?

No double standards that's all.

I would consider the issue here a health risk because of the tightness, in particular around the crutch can cause future err... injuries.

Right guys, let's say you're a little older and you meet a girl. You then find out said girl had some minor cosmetic adjustments before you met. Does it put you off?

Right guys, let's say you're a little older and you meet a girl. You then find out said girl had some minor cosmetic adjustments before you met. Does it put you off?

How minor?

Any waxing, shaving, plucking, makeup'ing, orthodontics, other 'normal' cosmetic adjustments, most piercings and minimal tattooing are fine and often desirable.

Any surgery as rehabilitation after an injury is fine (e.g. if you broke your nose and it was messed up, or if you have burns)

any cosmetic surgery otherwise is a bit off putting.

I don't know were the line for 'minor adjustments' is though.

scars from injuries are cool btw. (if that's related O_o I'm not really sure?)

What's considered minor? Breast augmentation? Rhinoplasty? Liposuction?