I know, I know... this has been run into the ground, but just for the sake of this answer... can you define modesty for men?

Uhhm, not asking us to touch their abs.. no super tight shirts.. wearing your pants at your waste.. and stuff like that. :P

Uhhm, not asking us to touch their abs.. no super tight shirts.. wearing your pants at your waste.. and stuff like that. :P

Good answer... okay, how about "Hey, remember those things you have called 'hormones?' Yeah, we have those too."

But to make my pants stay up on my waist I'd have to... wear a belt >.< besides it looks dorky =P

As long as there is an overlap (even minimal) between the top of my pants and the bottom of my shirt it's fine right?

Boys,no pants like these:

thumbnail.aspx?q=1021081879794&id=188be183271581ee7ec677889c3861a5&url=http%3a%2f%2fmy-little-emo.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2009%2f04%2f1001.jpg

Is this really a modesty issue considering jeans like that are pretty standard for girls?

No double standards that's all.

I would consider the issue here a health risk because of the tightness, in particular around the crutch can cause future err... injuries.

Right guys, let's say you're a little older and you meet a girl. You then find out said girl had some minor cosmetic adjustments before you met. Does it put you off?

Right guys, let's say you're a little older and you meet a girl. You then find out said girl had some minor cosmetic adjustments before you met. Does it put you off?

How minor?

Any waxing, shaving, plucking, makeup'ing, orthodontics, other 'normal' cosmetic adjustments, most piercings and minimal tattooing are fine and often desirable.

Any surgery as rehabilitation after an injury is fine (e.g. if you broke your nose and it was messed up, or if you have burns)

any cosmetic surgery otherwise is a bit off putting.

I don't know were the line for 'minor adjustments' is though.

scars from injuries are cool btw. (if that's related O_o I'm not really sure?)

What's considered minor? Breast augmentation? Rhinoplasty? Liposuction?

Is this really a modesty issue considering jeans like that are pretty standard for girls?

No double standards that's all.

I would consider the issue here a health risk because of the tightness, in particular around the crutch can cause future err... injuries.

Yes,somewhat. Considering ultra skinny pants outline a guys junk...and make the girls go O_O... I have to look away from emo kids. >_<

A girl can wear skinny pants and still be modest. I buy them a size too big so they're a bit tight in the calf but fit normal everywhere else. It's perfectly do-able. Not that anyone ever does it. :P

:rofl: Yeah,I always thought that might pose a problem in the child bearing department.

Girls who wear brightly colored socks,do you notcie the sock ever or do you just not care?

How minor?

Any waxing, shaving, plucking, makeup'ing, orthodontics, other 'normal' cosmetic adjustments, most piercings and minimal tattooing are fine and often desirable.

Any surgery as rehabilitation after an injury is fine (e.g. if you broke your nose and it was messed up, or if you have burns)

any cosmetic surgery otherwise is a bit off putting.

I don't know were the line for 'minor adjustments' is though.

scars from injuries are cool btw. (if that's related O_o I'm not really sure?)

What's considered minor? Breast augmentation? Rhinoplasty? Liposuction?

Minor rhinoplasty because the nose looks like it was broken even though it wasn't, it just so happens to look that way?

Minor rhinoplasty because the nose looks like it was broken even though it wasn't, it just so happens to look that way?

Oh, so a little nose job? I'd have no problem with that.

What age did you guys start dating, if you have? What age do you think is good to start dating?

Just looking for a guy's opinion :)

What age did you guys start dating, if you have? What age do you think is good to start dating?

12-ish. Um...whenever he/she wants to? :P

So guys, let's say you have a really hairy back or stomach or something. And let's also say that you're dating a girl who you plan to marry. Would you tell your girlfriend about your hairy back before you get married, or after? And how would you tell her?

So guys, let's say you have a really hairy back or stomach or something. And let's also say that you're dating a girl who you plan to marry. Would you tell your girlfriend about your hairy back before you get married, or after? And how would you tell her?

Lol usually way before marriage is considered she at east wouldve seen his back lol talk about visual abstinence!

14-16/Whenever they are mature enough

okay say like when you were younger you really teased a girl.... and now you just stare and dont talk.....

Is there something i should assume....or what.....Im really confused on this matter...

do guys really like girls as much as girls like guys or think they're "cute"?

Yes.

okay say like when you were younger you really teased a girl.... and now you just stare and dont talk.....

Is there something i should assume....or what.....Im really confused on this matter...

Generally speaking, it's better to avoid assuming because you could be getting the wrong idea. Perhaps he's just looking in your direction.

Maybe he just feels bad about the past?

Ok, I have a question.

1) Do guys really like it when girls ask them out rather than the other way round?

2) If a friend of yours who is a girl asks you out but you don't like them romantically, how does this affect you? Like, do you feel flattered that we like you or does it just make things awkward?

Oops, sorry thought of some more:

1) What is your opinion on shy girls, are they dull or endearing?

2) This one sounds really strange I know but would it bother you if your girlfriend was a lot shorter than you or looked a lot younger even if they acted mature and stuff?