Is this really a modesty issue considering jeans like that are pretty standard for girls?

No double standards that's all.

I would consider the issue here a health risk because of the tightness, in particular around the crutch can cause future err... injuries.

Yes,somewhat. Considering ultra skinny pants outline a guys junk...and make the girls go O_O... I have to look away from emo kids. >_<

A girl can wear skinny pants and still be modest. I buy them a size too big so they're a bit tight in the calf but fit normal everywhere else. It's perfectly do-able. Not that anyone ever does it. :P

:rofl: Yeah,I always thought that might pose a problem in the child bearing department.

Girls who wear brightly colored socks,do you notcie the sock ever or do you just not care?

How minor?

Any waxing, shaving, plucking, makeup'ing, orthodontics, other 'normal' cosmetic adjustments, most piercings and minimal tattooing are fine and often desirable.

Any surgery as rehabilitation after an injury is fine (e.g. if you broke your nose and it was messed up, or if you have burns)

any cosmetic surgery otherwise is a bit off putting.

I don't know were the line for 'minor adjustments' is though.

scars from injuries are cool btw. (if that's related O_o I'm not really sure?)

What's considered minor? Breast augmentation? Rhinoplasty? Liposuction?

Minor rhinoplasty because the nose looks like it was broken even though it wasn't, it just so happens to look that way?

Minor rhinoplasty because the nose looks like it was broken even though it wasn't, it just so happens to look that way?

Oh, so a little nose job? I'd have no problem with that.

What age did you guys start dating, if you have? What age do you think is good to start dating?

Just looking for a guy's opinion :)

What age did you guys start dating, if you have? What age do you think is good to start dating?

12-ish. Um...whenever he/she wants to? :P

So guys, let's say you have a really hairy back or stomach or something. And let's also say that you're dating a girl who you plan to marry. Would you tell your girlfriend about your hairy back before you get married, or after? And how would you tell her?

So guys, let's say you have a really hairy back or stomach or something. And let's also say that you're dating a girl who you plan to marry. Would you tell your girlfriend about your hairy back before you get married, or after? And how would you tell her?

Lol usually way before marriage is considered she at east wouldve seen his back lol talk about visual abstinence!

14-16/Whenever they are mature enough

okay say like when you were younger you really teased a girl.... and now you just stare and dont talk.....

Is there something i should assume....or what.....Im really confused on this matter...

do guys really like girls as much as girls like guys or think they're "cute"?

Yes.

okay say like when you were younger you really teased a girl.... and now you just stare and dont talk.....

Is there something i should assume....or what.....Im really confused on this matter...

Generally speaking, it's better to avoid assuming because you could be getting the wrong idea. Perhaps he's just looking in your direction.

Maybe he just feels bad about the past?

Staring can actually be a complicated subject. He might have thought you were staring at him once and occasionally takes a peak at you to see if you still stare at him.

Or, since he used to tease you when you were kids but doesn't say anything now, he could still like you but is too nervous to think of anything to say. In this situation I think the girl should create conversation because the boy is fighting in his head if you like him or not, thus not making the first move (and probably won't make the first move, which is why it's critical that the girl makes the first move if she likes him back).

Or he could simply be looking your way, or he could be zoned out. You just may be sitting where his staring spot is and isn't meaning to stare at you.

I go on the approach that he may like you (or, whoever this girl is) because kids typically tease the person they like. Humans grow out of this phase after a while once they mature (except some people never grow out of it). He may now just want to have a normal conversation with said girl but is too self-conscience as to what to say to her.

Yes, speaking from experience.

Ok, I have a question.

1) Do guys really like it when girls ask them out rather than the other way round?

2) If a friend of yours who is a girl asks you out but you don't like them romantically, how does this affect you? Like, do you feel flattered that we like you or does it just make things awkward?

Oops, sorry thought of some more:

1) What is your opinion on shy girls, are they dull or endearing?

2) This one sounds really strange I know but would it bother you if your girlfriend was a lot shorter than you or looked a lot younger even if they acted mature and stuff?

Ok, I have a question.

1) Do guys really like it when girls ask them out rather than the other way round?

2) If a friend of yours who is a girl asks you out but you don't like them romantically, how does this affect you? Like, do you feel flattered that we like you or does it just make things awkward?

1) It's good for a girl to take some initiative, guys are thick and it's virtually impossible to tell apart who actually likes us, who just flirts a lot or if you're shy but do like us. It doesn't have to go as far as the girls asking the guy out (that does sure things up though) but any help that way makes things clearer.

2) It's both flattering and a little awkward. If the girls acts really hurts about it then it becomes more awkward, if she's more relaxed and seems like she understands it becomes more flattering.

2) This one sounds really strange I know but would it bother you if your girlfriend was a lot shorter than you or looked a lot younger even if they acted mature and stuff?

1) In my experience how shy or extrovert a person is is completely unrelated to interesting they are. It's just a bit harder starting out and getting to know people if they're shy. Usually once I've become comfortable with quiet people I much prefer them to the really extroverted ones, but it is a slower process to get to know them.

2) No. Besides, everyone is a lot shorter than me.

Ok, I have a question.

1. Hey, if you want to and we haven't done it yet, it'd sure be refreshing... but it's not required. It does help a lot though even if you don't come right out and ask us, if you just make your feelings known... we really can't tell a lot of times.

2. Generally it will make us feel good, but if the feelings aren't mutual, then yes, usually it will become rather awkward...

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

1. Definitely endearing... I usually like more extraverted girls, but there is always something about a shy girl that intrigues us guys lol

2. This I really could care less about. If I like you and you are within appropriate dating age, that's all that matters.

2. This I really could care less about. If I like you and you are within appropriate dating age, that's all that matters.

What do you define as approspriate age?

What do you define as approspriate age?

Well, because I'm only 16... maybe 14 would be the absolute youngest I'd date... at this point, they'd definitely have to be in High School. Oldest I'd date is probably 19. These numbers are only for right now, however. When I'm older, the range will change... greater range... I just really consider who would be feasible to date, at this particular age... and a 16 year old dating someone in their 20's or someone in Middle School really isn't logical.

What do you define as appropriate age?

I know I'm not a guy, but I posted this in another thread and I had to say it again.

Besides honoring your parents, I have to say that there is NO formula for dating. There is no set age that is appropriate for everyone. Some people can have a mature relationship at 14, some people are in college and still don't know how to handle it properly. It depends on who you are, and I think can also depend on your past. I personally have been burned by a guy in the past that I wasn't even dating, and I am still under its effects. So I don't want to date until I know I am healed from this and can handle close friendships with guys. But that's just me. Beyond all else if your parents want you to wait, then you can wait. True love waits, and marriage is a long ways off.

I know I'm not a guy, but I posted this in another thread and I had to say it again.

I agree, there's no set formula for all people... Dating range is greatly dependent on the individual...

Ok, I have a question.

1) I've been asked out by a few girls, so I really don't mind.

2) Flattered. Nothing really changes in the end though.

1) Endearing

2) No, I had a girlfriend that looked a couple years younger than her actual age.

So, say you're a 20 year old guy, what is the youngest age you'd consider dating? (for the record, the guy i like is 20 which is why i'm asking) ta!

So, say you're a 20 year old guy, what is the youngest age you'd consider dating? (for the record, the guy i like is 20 which is why i'm asking) ta!

If I were 20? Hmmm... 17 or 18. 16 would be pushing it a lot in my book.