Lip gloss or lipstick?

If there was an option for 'neither', I'd vote for it. No offense to girls who wear those things though.

Lip gloss or lipstick?

gloss is nice to boost lusciousness :) but I grew a liking for lip stick on girls theres just something very attractive about it but they have to be wearing the right things to pull it off including hair, make up etc but I hate lip on lip kisses with it on >.<

Lip gloss, lipstick, or neither?

I like vanilla flavored chap-stick (well, I would - not sure if it exists or not, lol). I'm not too picky/focused on that kind of thing, though.

I like vanilla flavored chap-stick (well, I would - not sure if it exists or not, lol).
Ahaha, yep that exists. Any flavour of chapstick you can think of is probably out there, really. I mean... I Bubble Gum, Chocolate, and even Dr Pepper o_O

How do we know if your serious? As far as feelings and relationship... How do we know you don't just like us but you love us and want a future? And aren't saying you do to make us happy?

How do we know if your serious? As far as feelings and relationship... How do we know you don't just like us but you love us and want a future? And aren't saying you do to make us happy?

Honestly, this is really individualistic... but first, you must take into account how old the person you are asking is, are they capable of committing themselves to you? Then you must ask how many people he has previously told the same story to, and ask him to be absolutely honest (if he can't, well... that's a big indicator). Lastly, if you've been with him long enough, there'll come a time when you know. As in, you'll be able to tell when he is being 100% sincere about what he's saying, just as you could with anyone else you've gotten close to... Also, just some general things to look for, has he started putting you ahead of other things in his life without prompting? When he is distressed emotionally, is he comfortable to discuss it with you? (Some guys really never get comfortable with that, so that's not for everyone) Has he truly discussed your future together, or has it been mostly playful and focused on the present? These are all factors you need to take into consideration when determining his level of commitment to you... Ultimately, you have to ask yourself... does he treat me like a future spouse, or am I a short term luxury?

Very Unique style of dress.. Good or bad?

Define 'unique'. One girl I went to school with said my dress sense was "unique" (seriously, band t shirts and jeans aren't that uncommon:huh:).

Forward or subtle?

Forward. We just don't pick up on subtle very well.

Forward. We just don't pick up on subtle very well.

To clarify, sometimes we're too stupid to figure it out on our own.

How do you guys define being "whipped" and do you see that as a good or bad thing? (Not giving my opinion just yet ^^)

How do you guys define being "whipped" and do you see that as a good or bad thing? (Not giving my opinion just yet ^^)

A whipped man is one who just does what he's told with no question.

My ex who is no longer allowed to speak to anyone he was previously involved with is a good example.

I agree with Becca. I tend to be called whipped a lot because I always do what other people want me to do. Not because I'm whipped, but because I'm nice...

^ Not sure that counts as whipped if you're just generally a nice person, amongst my friends "whipped" tends to get used in specifically boyfriend-girlfriend context, a man is usually "whipped" by his other half.

^ Not sure that counts as whipped if you're just generally a nice person, amongst my friends "whipped" tends to get used in specifically boyfriend-girlfriend context, a man is usually "whipped" by his other half.

Agreed. It's generally used in Relationship context... Oh, and @Sgt. Gimpy... no, it's not a good thing. It's one thing to be nice and to have a desire to please your Girlfriend... it's another when you do exactly what she says, as soon she says it, every time she says something.

Define unique hmm... I've been called goth and emo but I'm not. I like color but mostly muted and more dark ones. I'm very modest. I were long sleeves and often jackets or sweaturs when it's 108 outside and don't care.

I like crosses and and somewhat gothic jewelry. But not flashy or bulky.

I'm just plain wierd but try to were stuff that's stylish and in good taste.

Oh and I often were knee length skirts with tights and long socks.

Umm guys. What would you think if a girl said she couldn't go to the grocery store or walk across the street and ect. By herself cause of debilitating social anxiety? Would that sound reall pathetic and make you think poorly of her?

Dyed hair? Like it, leave it,doesn't matter unless it looks fake...doesn't matter period? I'm curious...

@SadlyPoetic Um yeah. I'd think badly of her. >.>

@Boogles I'm cool with dyed hair. Just keep it up and don't let your roots show. That starts looking nasty.

^ I guess I might have to get on some heavy meds then:(

Would it make a difference if you already knew her well and she was a really nice person?