Call me sexist, but I want a woman to depend on me, and look to me for protection and, honestly not really be independent, if she didn't need me to protect her,(which is the definition of the english word "husband",to protect) why would she need me?If she was all independent I would always think she would leave me at any second.

You aren't afraid she would leave you as soon as a stronger, more virile male came along who could protect her better?

Maybe I'm the only guy who feels that way,but whatever.

You may be.

I certainly don't see things this way, I'd prefer a woman that rides around in a tank rather than a woman who walks around daintily and helplessly in chinese footbinds.

I certainly don't see things this way, I'd prefer a woman that rides around in a tank rather than a woman who walks around daintily and helplessly in chinese footbinds.

I think I'm just bad at explaining myself, that's not what I meant...just forget everything I said.

What are some things you wish girls knew but you would never want to tell them?

I think you answered your own question.;)

You may be.

This, this, this and this. all this.

I think I'm just bad at explaining myself, that's not what I meant...just forget everything I said.

I think I know what you mean man... There are women who consider a man in their life to be auxiliary. It's these too strong, independent women that I was referring to with my "This x10000" post... I do not want a woman who will be going around saying, "Like OMG! How do I get to town??? My husband isn't here!" At the same time, I don't want one who can and will do any and everything for herself, it simply makes a man feel unnecessary.

try reading the "stuff you wish girls knew" thread.

Lol I've seen that but wasn't sure if girls were supposed to read it.

would you think a girl is stupid if she can't remember how to get places?

I have that issue.. Idk why. I have to look at and atlas and memorize it then I can but otherwise it just passes right over my head.

Funny cause I can memorize a chapter at a time of scripture but I can't remember things just from experience.

Guys... Long hair, like really really long.. Good or bad?

Mines to my waist but I want to grow it out a lot more.. At what point does it go from pretty to freakish?

Guys... Long hair, like really really long.. Good or bad?

Mines to my waist but I want to grow it out a lot more.. At what point does it go from pretty to freakish?

I love long hair... but for me it gets too long when it goes passed your behind.

Darn I was going for knee length... Blue streak in hair? Up or down on the cool^ scale?

It depends on the girl really. If you have blonde hair and have a blue streak then it doesn't look too good, imo. But blue streak with other colors is okay.

Darn I was going for knee length... Blue streak in hair? Up or down on the cool^ scale?

Depends on the style of streak...is it really thick and vibrant? or like a thin, dark blue strip?

This is okay

Ashley-Argota-Blue-Hair.jpg

this is trashy

Scene-Hairstyles-for-Medium-Hair5-251x300.jpg

Guys-girls who failed at getting into college, yes or no?

Um... doesn't matter to me, really. College isn't for everyone.

would you think a girl is stupid if she can't remember how to get places?

No, I often forget direction to places myself. I would buy her, and myself GPS.

Guys-girls who failed at getting into college, yes or no?

Like Curry said, college isn't for everyone.

Girls who are fairly strong willed,rather independent but hopelessly weak in the upper body. :P What about them?

do all guys look at girls based on how they physically look, or are there actually guys that look at how a girl is within her heart and soul?

do all guys look at girls based on how they physically look, or are there actually guys that look at how a girl is within her heart and soul?

Physical attributes is usually the trigger to get a man's attention. Personality is what keeps us hooked.