What kind of emotions does it provoke when a girl you care about is upset or sad?

And also what do you think about girls with self esteem issues and are insecure/unsure of themselves?

I would feel protective and empathetic. As karlsanada10 said though

You mean what they are showing when they're upset.
. Sometimes its difficult to tell.

What do you mean by the second question? Are asking if we find it attractive/unattractive? Whether we want to cheer them up?

Okay :) Some of the loveliest girls I've ever met have been pretty insecure. It doesn't affect how highly I think of them. It does make me kind of sad that they can't be more confident in who they are. However that just makes me want to talk to them more and find out what exactly is going wrong. This wouldn't be true of girls I don't already know though. On another note, if a girl shies away from new people or doesn't ever seem to open up I don't assume "aaah they're just shy lets go talk to them and make small-talk for three months until they open up" I just assume they're impersonal. Which is a shame really. The important thing is just to be receptive :)

If a girl has never had a boyfriend before, would that put you off dating her, if she has high expectations?

If a girl has never had a boyfriend before, would that put you off dating her, if she has high expectations?

It shouldn't put people off, but obviously if anybody doesn't understand how a relationship should work then unless you're receptive to discussion then it is likely to fail. If you have high expectations then that is a personal issue not a universal one. I'd suggest you simply be (again) receptive, and be willing to work at any relationship. If a relationship fails... well... y'know... 'bad stuff' happens, but we learn.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

um...I don't like a "strong", "independent" woman, 'cause then why would she need me? I want her to "need" me. If that makes sense.:-/

This. x10000

um...I don't like a "strong", "independent" woman, 'cause then why would she need me?I want her to "need" me. If that makes sense.:-/

This made me go D=

Call me sexist, but I want a woman to depend on me, and look to me for protection and, honestly not really be independent, if she didn't need me to protect her,(which is the definition of the english word "husband",to protect) why would she need me?If she was all independent I would always think she would leave me at any second.

You aren't afraid she would leave you as soon as a stronger, more virile male came along who could protect her better?

Maybe I'm the only guy who feels that way,but whatever.

You may be.

I certainly don't see things this way, I'd prefer a woman that rides around in a tank rather than a woman who walks around daintily and helplessly in chinese footbinds.

I certainly don't see things this way, I'd prefer a woman that rides around in a tank rather than a woman who walks around daintily and helplessly in chinese footbinds.

I think I'm just bad at explaining myself, that's not what I meant...just forget everything I said.

What are some things you wish girls knew but you would never want to tell them?

I think you answered your own question.;)

You may be.

This, this, this and this. all this.

I think I'm just bad at explaining myself, that's not what I meant...just forget everything I said.

I think I know what you mean man... There are women who consider a man in their life to be auxiliary. It's these too strong, independent women that I was referring to with my "This x10000" post... I do not want a woman who will be going around saying, "Like OMG! How do I get to town??? My husband isn't here!" At the same time, I don't want one who can and will do any and everything for herself, it simply makes a man feel unnecessary.

try reading the "stuff you wish girls knew" thread.

Lol I've seen that but wasn't sure if girls were supposed to read it.

would you think a girl is stupid if she can't remember how to get places?

I have that issue.. Idk why. I have to look at and atlas and memorize it then I can but otherwise it just passes right over my head.

Funny cause I can memorize a chapter at a time of scripture but I can't remember things just from experience.