Guys... Long hair, like really really long.. Good or bad?

Mines to my waist but I want to grow it out a lot more.. At what point does it go from pretty to freakish?

Guys... Long hair, like really really long.. Good or bad?

Mines to my waist but I want to grow it out a lot more.. At what point does it go from pretty to freakish?

I love long hair... but for me it gets too long when it goes passed your behind.

Darn I was going for knee length... Blue streak in hair? Up or down on the cool^ scale?

It depends on the girl really. If you have blonde hair and have a blue streak then it doesn't look too good, imo. But blue streak with other colors is okay.

Darn I was going for knee length... Blue streak in hair? Up or down on the cool^ scale?

Depends on the style of streak...is it really thick and vibrant? or like a thin, dark blue strip?

This is okay

Ashley-Argota-Blue-Hair.jpg

this is trashy

Scene-Hairstyles-for-Medium-Hair5-251x300.jpg

Guys-girls who failed at getting into college, yes or no?

Um... doesn't matter to me, really. College isn't for everyone.

would you think a girl is stupid if she can't remember how to get places?

No, I often forget direction to places myself. I would buy her, and myself GPS.

Guys-girls who failed at getting into college, yes or no?

Like Curry said, college isn't for everyone.

Girls who are fairly strong willed,rather independent but hopelessly weak in the upper body. :P What about them?

do all guys look at girls based on how they physically look, or are there actually guys that look at how a girl is within her heart and soul?

do all guys look at girls based on how they physically look, or are there actually guys that look at how a girl is within her heart and soul?

Physical attributes is usually the trigger to get a man's attention. Personality is what keeps us hooked.

Dysfunctional families.. Does it matter to you if a girl has one? Is it something that would drive a guy away?

Might drive some away... but I've got one of my own, so I could care less lol

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Physical attributes are usually the trigger to get a man's attention. Personality is what keeps us hooked.

This is true.

discrete ways a guy will let you know if he likes you (not obvious ones like flirting, little things a shy guy might do)

How to let a guy know you are interested without being clingy/desperate/the pursuer/annoying? I've been waiting on the sidelines for the past 10 months... he needs to get a clue without me being the instigator..?

discrete ways a guy will let you know if he likes you (not obvious ones like flirting, little things a shy guy might do)

discrete

guy

pick one

We're thick

Maybe his friends might catch on and start teasing him.

How to let a guy know you are interested without being clingy/desperate/the pursuer/annoying? I've been waiting on the sidelines for the past 10 months... he needs to get a clue without me being the instigator..?

Smile =D

Do you like it when a girl is the one to instigate a relationship or do you prefer girls who are less forward?

I'm pretty clueless so the girl will have to do some instigating.

clingy/desperate/the pursuer/annoying

Pick one.

Clingy,desperate and annoying are all the same thing...kinda. I've watched girls like this. :P

Did no one see my question? D:

What about girls who are strong in mind and spirit,but have next to no upper body strength? XP

You can't think for me,but you can move stuff for me and help me out in the physical sense.

well, I had a female friend who I've talked with a lot for about a year, and I think she's really really pretty, but my friend (who's doesn't know her at all) saw her, he said she didn't really look good. I guess I just saw her as pretty cause I knew her so well. But looks are always the first thing a guy sees, just the way we are.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Which one, smile or eyes?

I can totally lost in a girl's eyes, but if she smiles too, I'm pretty much totally in her power.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

yup, smile. and compliment him on something he did that you liked.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Clingy,desperate and annoying are all the same thing...kinda. I've watched girls like this. :P

Did no one see my question? D:

What about girls who are strong in mind and spirit,but have next to no upper body strength? XP

You can't think for me,but you can move stuff for me and help me out in the physical sense.

Guys have widely varying likes/dislikes in this area. Totally depends on the guy.