Dysfunctional families.. Does it matter to you if a girl has one? Is it something that would drive a guy away?

Might drive some away... but I've got one of my own, so I could care less lol

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Physical attributes are usually the trigger to get a man's attention. Personality is what keeps us hooked.

This is true.

discrete ways a guy will let you know if he likes you (not obvious ones like flirting, little things a shy guy might do)

How to let a guy know you are interested without being clingy/desperate/the pursuer/annoying? I've been waiting on the sidelines for the past 10 months... he needs to get a clue without me being the instigator..?

discrete ways a guy will let you know if he likes you (not obvious ones like flirting, little things a shy guy might do)

discrete

guy

pick one

We're thick

Maybe his friends might catch on and start teasing him.

How to let a guy know you are interested without being clingy/desperate/the pursuer/annoying? I've been waiting on the sidelines for the past 10 months... he needs to get a clue without me being the instigator..?

Smile =D

Do you like it when a girl is the one to instigate a relationship or do you prefer girls who are less forward?

I'm pretty clueless so the girl will have to do some instigating.

clingy/desperate/the pursuer/annoying

Pick one.

Clingy,desperate and annoying are all the same thing...kinda. I've watched girls like this. :P

Did no one see my question? D:

What about girls who are strong in mind and spirit,but have next to no upper body strength? XP

You can't think for me,but you can move stuff for me and help me out in the physical sense.

do all guys look at girls based on how they physically look, or are there actually guys that look at how a girl is within her heart and soul?

well, I had a female friend who I've talked with a lot for about a year, and I think she's really really pretty, but my friend (who's doesn't know her at all) saw her, he said she didn't really look good. I guess I just saw her as pretty cause I knew her so well. But looks are always the first thing a guy sees, just the way we are.

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Which one, smile or eyes?

I can totally lost in a girl's eyes, but if she smiles too, I'm pretty much totally in her power.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

yup, smile. and compliment him on something he did that you liked.

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

Clingy,desperate and annoying are all the same thing...kinda. I've watched girls like this. :P

Did no one see my question? D:

What about girls who are strong in mind and spirit,but have next to no upper body strength? XP

You can't think for me,but you can move stuff for me and help me out in the physical sense.

Guys have widely varying likes/dislikes in this area. Totally depends on the guy.

How do you know if a guy genuinely likes you or just wants to get...erm *something* from you? For instance, this guy will randomly tell me that I'm beautiful/gorgeous which I think could be taken either way and he tells me he likes me and likes spending time with me. But then once he told me that I could make it as an author and when I asked why he said that he read my blog and that I'm a talented writer. I didn't even know he knew that I blogged. So, in my mind, if he goes out of his way to read my blog and then tells me that I'm a good writer, it seems more like genuine interest rather than seeking something shallow. Does that make sense? Is it accurate to say that a guy won't go to such lengths unless he is genuinely interested?

How do you know if a guy genuinely likes you or just wants to get...erm *something* from you?

If a guy likes you, he'll also probably want "*something* from you". But not in a derogatory sense; in a more intimate sense.

It's one of the downfalls of having a penis...you want to use it as much as possible.

If a guy likes you, he'll also probably want "*something* from you". But not in a derogatory sense; in a more intimate sense.

It's one of the downfalls of having a penis...you want to use it as much as possible.

0-0 not even close...especially in her case, if he want's anything from her its to get to know her more and maybe a relationship or something. But from what she said, I have no idea how you could gather that he wants sex from her. If that is his pick up line he needs to work on his game XD. It's great that he took an interest in something of hers, no reason to turn it into something nasty, when in fact its very sweet.

Alright...but how do you know if he also likes you then, and doesn't only want sex?

Do you like it when a girl is the one to instigate a relationship or do you prefer girls who are less forward?

I would prefer the girl to instigate, simply because I'm usually too nervous to do it. However, I find that the less forward girls are usually the ones I fall for.

I have a few questions:

Looks or personality?

Do girls really have to wear makeup to be "perfect"?

In a guys mind is there a difference between calling a girl beautiful, hot, or sexy?

Do guys over analize things the way girls seem to often?

Do the little things in a relationship mean as much to a guy as they do to a girl?

Do guys wonder what girls are thinking?

Is it possible for them to be 100% loyal in their minds?...Sometimes I wonder. Not that they may think about others intentionally, but maybe a reflex/habit or it's kinda programmed.

I have a few questions:

Looks or personality?

In a guys mind is there a difference between calling a girl beautiful, hot, or sexy?

Do the little things in a relationship mean as much to a guy as they do to a girl?

1) Guys need a good mix of aesthetic appeal, along with a good personality

2) Nope, a lot of girls look the most beautiful w/out it actually... Plus *In my best Hannah Montana voice* Nobody's Perfect...

3) Beautiful is the more endearing term, Hot is akin to saying they're... *ahem* fit for physical interaction, and Sexy is the more elegant form of Hot... Example? Beautiful is a girl I'd consider marrying, Hot is an attractive girl in a mini-skirt walking by, Sexy is like Jessica Alba in an Evening Gown... (*Note* Not a night gown, an evening gown like you wear to fancy parties...)

4) Some, but not many... most of us take stuff at face value, even if we're intelligent enough to look passed the surface...

5) Not usually, even though we might remember them, we usually gauge a relationship in Milestones...

6) All the time.

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Is it possible for them to be 100% loyal in their minds?...Sometimes I wonder. Not that they may think about others intentionally, but maybe a reflex/habit or it's kinda programmed.

Do you mean Loyal as in refraining from *ahem* Sensual (IDK how much is allowed in here?) thoughts of other women, or not having another woman cross our minds period? The former is achievable 100%, I believe.... the Latter, not so much...

I have a few questions:

Looks or personality?

Personality, looks fade but it is somewhat important to show you take care of yourselves as we would like to spend as much time as possible with you.

No....who want's to be perfect way over raided, girls who slather too much make up is kinda gross...no offense anyone.

In my mind it just depends on the lvl of connection you have with that person, like if you just started dating and he call's you "beautiful" its a lot more meaningful then if he calls you hot or sexy but when starting to get closer and more intimate then the other to work as well but no, there are a difference between them.

Eh, I think some do but most don't.

Yes, yes they do.

Read above.

For guys to be 100% loyal?

How do you need to be greated in order to realise that someone likes you. Eg. should I greet my crush with a hug or a high five or what?

Also, long hair or short hair?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Edit: in order to get more of a hint, not that you could immediatly tell from a greeting

Wow, do you really have to go to the bathroom that much? Dude, go see a doctor.

How do you need to be greated in order to realise that someone likes you. Eg. should I greet my crush with a hug or a high five or what?

Also, long hair or short hair?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

Edit: in order to get more of a hint, not that you could immediatly tell from a greeting

For a hint, then a hug would do the trick just not too long of one or he will know.

Umm...its different for every guy/girl so I have no idea...but I would say like maybe shoulder length? I see lots of girls like that style and guys like them so maybe in the middle or something?

Originally Posted by skerpaderp viewpost-right.png

Wow, do you really have to go to the bathroom that much? Dude, go see a doctor.

BAHAHAHA! :lol:

Are you fond of earrings at all?