SOME short shorts are cute. As long as they're not tighter than one's skin, and I can't see your butt, it's fine, in my book. Legs are purdy. :3 The shirts and string bikinis are beyond annoying. It's fine if they wear a dark-coloured shirt over a bikini, but I honestly find one-pieces more attractive anyway, so being modest is a win-win IMO.

As for the posting bikini pictures on facebook: I can't really say anything about that, be cause I don't have any friends that do that in the first place. xD If they did, I'd probably hide their posts till Autumn.

FAIL EDIT: As soon as I was done posting this, a friend of mine posted precisely four bikini photos. She wasn't in public, and she wasn't showing off her body in any way, she was just taking pictures of herself, and she happened to be in a bikini. She'd lost a considerable amount of weight to be able to wear one in style, so I'm semi-proud of her on that level. Oh my werd, that's so conflicting. >.< ANYWAY. Now I'm all torn about this, and shouldn't say anything too concrete. D:

Haha oh what a coincidence. Do you think that by taking bikini pics, she is trying to show off her body (just girls in general, not just your friend)? What is the purpose of posting them?

Another question, can you explain why one pieces are more attractive to you? If you saw a girl your age in a one piece and another in a bikini, would you be more prone to look at/talk to the girl in the one piece?

Personally I find it adorably "girly" when a girl dresses really nice. Like.. I dunno I hate to say the stereotypical "1940's look" but you know like pencil skirts and stuff like that. :))

Does messy hair really matter? Like, working hard and got messy not like "lol,I'mma rock a bed head look today,a REAL bedhead." I have alot of male co-workers and when I work hard,my hair explodes. Wonder what they think of it. :P

What you think of a girl when she burps?

Why do boys not like keychains and stuff on their keys?

The 1940's look is adorable! Imma a bit emo and relaxed sometimes but I like old things.

And classic looking things.

For my first car I want a vintage pick up truck.

Guys, I know guys tend to like cars.. What about old cars? Like said pick up truck?

Does messy hair really matter? Like, working hard and got messy not like "lol,I'mma rock a bed head look today,a REAL bedhead." I have alot of male co-workers and when I work hard,my hair explodes. Wonder what they think of it. :P

Well since your at work, they probably don't think too much of it ^^.

I think its kinda funny, but depends on time and place I suppose.

Guys usually keep their keys in their pockets, so having too much on them can really hurt also having too much on your key chain makes it a pain.

Haha oh what a coincidence. Do you think that by taking bikini pics, she is trying to show off her body (just girls in general, not just your friend)? What is the purpose of posting them?

I talked to her about it (she doesn't normally post stuff like that, she's a real sweet lady) and she was just tanning with her Mom, and didn't post any full body shots anyway. :P To her, she's just taking pictures, but just happened to be in a bikini. Just as I thought. xD

Another question, can you explain why one pieces are more attractive to you? If you saw a girl your age in a one piece and another in a bikini, would you be more prone to look at/talk to the girl in the one piece?

Yus. The girl in the one-piece obviously has more class and determination to find a one-piece that fits her. (My mom won't stop reminding me how hard it is to find a decent one-piece in this day and age. 9.9)

Yus. The girl in the one-piece obviously has more class and determination to find a one-piece that fits her. (My mom won't stop reminding me how hard it is to find a decent one-piece in this day and age. 9.9)

It's the truth! Well I'm glad to know some guys appreciate one pieces rather than bikinis :)

The 1940's look is adorable! Imma a bit emo and relaxed sometimes but I like old things.

Guys, I know guys tend to like cars.. What about old cars? Like said pick up truck?

If a guy likes car's they will definitely like old cars and trucks, some of my guy friends will never shut up about them XD

why are farts so funny? o.O

we love making people suffer.

What do you think of typical girl's summer clothes? Short shorts, shirts that show their midsection, string bikinis, etc. Or when girls post pictures of themselves in bikinis on Facebook or other websites?

Living in the 90's still?

But bikini shots on facebook vary in dodgyness from the normal pictures of summer at the beach to the... very dodgy.

You got class B)

What can I do to get the attention of "good guys"...? I am involved in church (pastor's kids usually are... lol), sing on the worship team, and I think I am pretty fun to be around...

But I only catch the eye of creeps or old men. The santa at the mall hit on me... for real. I hide from this one senior (the fake teeth kind not the cute college kind) at my church, who I swear doesn't hug me to be all nice and grandpa-y... I got stalked at camp last year. One guy's mom has convinced him we are going to get married... and I think he actually thinks it'll happen. The only guy who has asked me out, sexually harrassed one of my friends, like I'd say yes after that!

Oh and don't think I dress like a ****... because A) my father would kill me B) it's just stupid to ASK for that kind of attention C) it probably doesn't help out the guys who actually wanttt to have clean thoughts. lol.

Help a girl out? Because I am so lost.

Guys need to come with an instruction manual and a troubleshooting guide... and some should also include pepper spray.

That. is. awesome.

I've never met a girl who wanted a pickup, never the less a classic lol

long/short hair?

blonde/brunette/redhead or no preference so long as it is natural?

opinion on freckles?

Whew! Let me try and catch up! lol

What makes an girl "girly" to you?

Are there sertent kinds of girly that are cute while others arent?

Girly can be cute at times, hey... you are girls, right? lol Desperate/helpless, etc. is not...

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Messy hair after work is okay, hey, we shouldn't expect you to look immaculate every second of every day lol

Occasionally a burp is okay, but I wouldn't sit around belching all day and I wouldn't want her to...

Some guys like Key chains, not me personally... and that's just because it feels unnecessary

What can I do to get the attention of "good guys"...? I am involved in church (pastor's kids usually are... lol), sing on the worship team, and I think I am pretty fun to be around...

But I only catch the eye of creeps or old men. The santa at the mall hit on me... for real. I hide from this one senior (the fake teeth kind not the cute college kind) at my church, who I swear doesn't hug me to be all nice and grandpa-y... I got stalked at camp last year. One guy's mom has convinced him we are going to get married... and I think he actually thinks it'll happen. The only guy who has asked me out, sexually harrassed one of my friends, like I'd say yes after that!

Oh and don't think I dress like a ****... because A) my father would kill me B) it's just stupid to ASK for that kind of attention C) it probably doesn't help out the guys who actually wanttt to have clean thoughts. lol.

Help a girl out? Because I am so lost.

Guys need to come with an instruction manual and a troubleshooting guide... and some should also include pepper spray.

Sometimes it can be really hard, but just staying true to your morals, dressing appropriately, being a kind person, and distancing yourself from any "questionable" people should do the trick.... even if you don't notice it (because a lot of "good guys" are also shy :/)

Gentlemen, what are your thoughts on women wearing very classy, completely-natural looking wigs

Well, hair is my one problem... I really love natural hair... if you have a problem of some sort and need to wear one, I'd of course not object, but for someone who doesn't need one, I say nay...

long/short hair?

blonde/brunette/redhead or no preference so long as it is natural?

opinion on freckles?

Long hair most definitely :D

No colour preference as long as it's natural (and full, preferably)

Freckles can be cute, but honestly it would be un-fair to judge a person's beauty on something so uncontrollable...

Living in the 90's still?

Trust me, they're back in style. Google 'crop tops 2011.'

Trust me, they're back in style. Google 'crop tops 2011.'

AWWWW SHIZZLESS

actually it isn't so bad, they're actually like a loose short on the body t-shirt thing?

When you said midsection before I was thinking of cropped tank tops with waist high flared jeans and other such 90's fashion gems =P

anyway a bit of midriff is fine.

AWWWW SHIZZLESS

actually it isn't so bad, they're actually like a loose short on the body t-shirt thing?

When you said midsection before I was thinking of cropped tank tops with waist high flared jeans and other such 90's fashion gems =P

anyway a bit of midriff is fine.

Yeah, they're pretty much loose shirts that are too short to cover the entire stomach area. Haha perhaps I should've chosen my words better. Thank goodness that isn't back in style!

for some reason I lock up and get all shy around the dude I like and have problems approaching him to say hello. I'll hang back behind him,waiting and watching for an opportunity to speak and...feel like a total creep for doing so....

Q: Best way for us to try to get your attention and initiate conversation without coming across as creepy?

Q: How close does someone have to stand to you for them to be invading your personal space?

Best way for us to try to get your attention without coming across as creepy?

hmm thats a tough one. It would vary with context. For instance if at a table just saying his name. Context makes a difference...

hmm thats a tough one. It would vary with context. For instance if at a table just saying his name. Context makes a difference...

I think she means get him to notice her...

Guest JAG
Q: Best way for us to try to get your attention and initiate conversation without coming across as creepy?

"Hi, I'm Emily!"

or

"Would you like to dance?"

or

"I heard you like to make films"

Pretty sure all of those have been used on me, hah.

for some reason I lock up and get all shy around the dude I like and have problems approaching him to say hello. I'll hang back behind him,waiting and watching for an opportunity to speak and...feel like a total creep for doing so....

Q: How close does someone have to stand to you for them to be invading your personal space?

Get attention and initiate a convo? Just be like, "Hey *insert name here*!" Just don't interrupt or else even a good natured guy will have to tell you to hold on a moment to avoid being rude to the person he was talking to (Happens to me all the time, is why I'm saying it lol)

If you are close enough to slow dance (and we're not dancing, or kissing lol), then you're too close... IMO