WHY must some guys never let a girl live down those tiniest little slip ups...(you know who you are)

Although we forgive easily a lot of times (sometimes too easily), no matter how much we say we forget things... we never do... As for letting you live them down, I'd not mention them often... can't speak for (you know who you are)

EDIT: Did I miss it? I thought by slip ups, you meant bad stuff... not cute/goofy stuff lol

WHY must some guys never let a girl live down those tiniest little slip ups...(you know who you are)

Some guys think those little slip-ups are cute, is all. :3

What do you think of typical girl's summer clothes? Short shorts, shirts that show their midsection, string bikinis, etc. Or when girls post pictures of themselves in bikinis on Facebook or other websites?

What do you think of typical girl's summer clothes? Short shorts, shirts that show their midsection, string bikinis, etc. Or when girls post pictures of themselves in bikinis on Facebook or other websites?

SOME short shorts are cute. As long as they're not tighter than one's skin, and I can't see your butt, it's fine, in my book. Legs are purdy. :3 The shirts and string bikinis are beyond annoying. It's fine if they wear a dark-coloured shirt over a bikini, but I honestly find one-pieces more attractive anyway, so being modest is a win-win IMO.

As for the posting bikini pictures on facebook: I can't really say anything about that, be cause I don't have any friends that do that in the first place. xD If they did, I'd probably hide their posts till Autumn.

FAIL EDIT: As soon as I was done posting this, a friend of mine posted precisely four bikini photos. She wasn't in public, and she wasn't showing off her body in any way, she was just taking pictures of herself, and she happened to be in a bikini. She'd lost a considerable amount of weight to be able to wear one in style, so I'm semi-proud of her on that level. Oh my werd, that's so conflicting. >.< ANYWAY. Now I'm all torn about this, and shouldn't say anything too concrete. D:

Do you find it unattractive if a girl is overly modest? Say, in 100+ dagree weather wears long sleeves and practically never shows her legs at all, rarely wearing any top cut below the color bone... Just wondering what guys think of that. Not that I'll base the way I dress on it but wondering.

Do you find it unattractive if a girl is overly modest? Say, in 100+ dagree weather wears long sleeves and practically never shows her legs at all, rarely wearing any top cut below the color bone... Just wondering what guys think of that. Not that I'll base the way I dress on it but wondering.

Yay, something I can talk about with confidence. xD Wearing winter's clothing in July isn't attractive, if the lady's just sweating like a pig. D: Dressing appropriately to the weather is just common sense. I don't expect girls to wear jeans and a hoodie all year round, like me. :P

Yay, something I can talk about with confidence. xD Wearing winter's clothing in July isn't attractive, if the lady's just sweating like a pig. D: Dressing appropriately to the weather is just common sense. I don't expect girls to wear jeans and a hoodie all year round, like me. :P

Agreed, modesty is a plus, but you don't have to dress unseasonably warm to remain modest.

I don't sweat like a pig I sweat like a princess!!

:)

Darn. Well I guess my big bro is right people do think I'm a weirdo for dressing that way..

I don't sweat like a pig I sweat like a princess!!

:)

Darn. Well I guess my big bro is right people do think I'm a weirdo for dressing that way..

Not a weirdo lol, just unseasonably modest haha

But, I've seen your profile pic? Why do you feel the need to cover yourself up so much? (Not that you should go the opposite direction and wear skimpy outfits xD lol)... *In the least Creeper-ish way possible* It's not like you're unattractive lol

Not a weirdo lol, just unseasonably modest haha

But, I've seen your profile pic? Why do you feel the need to cover yourself up so much? (Not that you should go the opposite direction and wear skimpy outfits xD lol)... *In the least Creeper-ish way possible* It's not like you're unattractive lol

Well thank you.. Sometimes I want to show off a little especially if I suddenly feel plain or something I could just go put on some shorts a little tshirt and doll myself up but well then I'd be like every other girl. O think God wants people to notice I'm different being that I'm a christian. And sure it would be respectable to were long shorts and a Tshirt but, would people notice the difference? Not really. Especially guys, at my age I'm on the market for my future spouse and I really want him to notice I'm different.

And when I tell people I have strong morals and a unique out look on life I want to be taken seriously.

I guess to simplify it I wanna be different.

.. Also my mom kept mentioning how older men would look at me.. Which is flattering except I'd like them maybe looking into my eyes not looking at my behind when I turn around the acting like they didn't cause they know I'm half their age. And that was me in regular jeans and a tee (which is why I tend to wear long sweaters especially in skinny jeans even over long sleeves to cover my behind heh) when I was still pretty fat so it's partly the way guys look at women that makes me wanna cover up.

SOME short shorts are cute. As long as they're not tighter than one's skin, and I can't see your butt, it's fine, in my book. Legs are purdy. :3 The shirts and string bikinis are beyond annoying. It's fine if they wear a dark-coloured shirt over a bikini, but I honestly find one-pieces more attractive anyway, so being modest is a win-win IMO.

As for the posting bikini pictures on facebook: I can't really say anything about that, be cause I don't have any friends that do that in the first place. xD If they did, I'd probably hide their posts till Autumn.

FAIL EDIT: As soon as I was done posting this, a friend of mine posted precisely four bikini photos. She wasn't in public, and she wasn't showing off her body in any way, she was just taking pictures of herself, and she happened to be in a bikini. She'd lost a considerable amount of weight to be able to wear one in style, so I'm semi-proud of her on that level. Oh my werd, that's so conflicting. >.< ANYWAY. Now I'm all torn about this, and shouldn't say anything too concrete. D:

Haha oh what a coincidence. Do you think that by taking bikini pics, she is trying to show off her body (just girls in general, not just your friend)? What is the purpose of posting them?

Another question, can you explain why one pieces are more attractive to you? If you saw a girl your age in a one piece and another in a bikini, would you be more prone to look at/talk to the girl in the one piece?

Personally I find it adorably "girly" when a girl dresses really nice. Like.. I dunno I hate to say the stereotypical "1940's look" but you know like pencil skirts and stuff like that. :))

Does messy hair really matter? Like, working hard and got messy not like "lol,I'mma rock a bed head look today,a REAL bedhead." I have alot of male co-workers and when I work hard,my hair explodes. Wonder what they think of it. :P

What you think of a girl when she burps?

Why do boys not like keychains and stuff on their keys?

The 1940's look is adorable! Imma a bit emo and relaxed sometimes but I like old things.

And classic looking things.

For my first car I want a vintage pick up truck.

Guys, I know guys tend to like cars.. What about old cars? Like said pick up truck?

Does messy hair really matter? Like, working hard and got messy not like "lol,I'mma rock a bed head look today,a REAL bedhead." I have alot of male co-workers and when I work hard,my hair explodes. Wonder what they think of it. :P

What you think of a girl when she burps?

Why do boys not like keychains and stuff on their keys?

Well since your at work, they probably don't think too much of it ^^.

I think its kinda funny, but depends on time and place I suppose.

Guys usually keep their keys in their pockets, so having too much on them can really hurt also having too much on your key chain makes it a pain.

Haha oh what a coincidence. Do you think that by taking bikini pics, she is trying to show off her body (just girls in general, not just your friend)? What is the purpose of posting them?

I talked to her about it (she doesn't normally post stuff like that, she's a real sweet lady) and she was just tanning with her Mom, and didn't post any full body shots anyway. :P To her, she's just taking pictures, but just happened to be in a bikini. Just as I thought. xD

Another question, can you explain why one pieces are more attractive to you? If you saw a girl your age in a one piece and another in a bikini, would you be more prone to look at/talk to the girl in the one piece?

Yus. The girl in the one-piece obviously has more class and determination to find a one-piece that fits her. (My mom won't stop reminding me how hard it is to find a decent one-piece in this day and age. 9.9)

Yus. The girl in the one-piece obviously has more class and determination to find a one-piece that fits her. (My mom won't stop reminding me how hard it is to find a decent one-piece in this day and age. 9.9)

It's the truth! Well I'm glad to know some guys appreciate one pieces rather than bikinis :)

The 1940's look is adorable! Imma a bit emo and relaxed sometimes but I like old things.

And classic looking things.

For my first car I want a vintage pick up truck.

Guys, I know guys tend to like cars.. What about old cars? Like said pick up truck?

If a guy likes car's they will definitely like old cars and trucks, some of my guy friends will never shut up about them XD