What is the general consensus on bodily piercings? Like nose rings' date=' belly button piercings... anything other than an ear piercing? I wonder because there's a TON of girls my age who are going in now to get belly button and nose piercings. I think theyre cute in moderation, but I'm a girl so its different. How about you guys?[/quote']

It's all a point of preference. I personally like a girl with tons of piercings, others don't.

Opinions on piercings vary from guy to guy so most of all you should just go with what you like yourself.

Generally most guys are at least fine with ear piercings and nose studs, I also don't mind a pierced belly button.

Some guys, usually those into some kind of scene like lips, snakebites and eyebrows but I personally don't.

Tongue piercings don't seem too bad but there is a function for them (+16) which means people can make crude assumptions.

No guy ever liked a girl less because she didn't have extra piercings.

Is there a polite (but firm) way to refuse a hug from guys if you don't wanna be hugged? Normally I like hugs from my guy friends (not sexual), but this one guy lately has been hitting on me hardcore. He asked for a hug 6 times in the course of 10 min. I gave him a quick hug each time but it just felt so...wrong. Like I said, I normally love guy hugs, but not in this case. But I don't wanna be rude either.

Is there a polite (but firm) way to refuse a hug from guys if you don't wanna be hugged? Normally I like hugs from my guy friends (not sexual)' date=' but this one guy lately has been hitting on me hardcore. He asked for a hug 6 times in the course of 10 min. I gave him a quick hug each time but it just felt so...wrong. Like I said, I normally love guy hugs, but not in this case. But I don't wanna be rude either.[/quote']

Just say "you're overdoing the hugs". He'll get over it. There's no way to hint at it, he won't get the hint. You need to be blunt otherwise you will regret it.

Personally, I would love to come home to a hug, kiss, and the obvious feeling of being wanted. (When I'm married or in a very serious relationship)

I'm kinda a romantic.....

If you guys came home from a day of work, what's something you would love to be surprised with from your woman when arriving home (besides something like a meal)?

A kiss or a long romantic hug.

Is there a polite (but firm) way to refuse a hug from guys if you don't wanna be hugged? Normally I like hugs from my guy friends (not sexual)' date=' but this one guy lately has been hitting on me hardcore. He asked for a hug 6 times in the course of 10 min. I gave him a quick hug each time but it just felt so...wrong. Like I said, I normally love guy hugs, but not in this case. But I don't wanna be rude either.[/quote']

I feel your pain. There's a girl who won't quit it. I don't want to be hugged by someone every thirty seconds if I am not romantically involved with them or at least good friends with them.

And my guy friend has the same problem with girls. He constantly grabs them for hugs repeatedly and it's painfully obvious that the girls don't like it. He doesn't seem to recognize it though.

Anyways, best thing to do is just tell him you don't like to be touched much. Chances are he'll respect that and back off.

Kind of in the same lines of my last question....

I dress modestly, strive to be a good witness of Christ (though like all, I stumble), and try my best to act like a lady. But I still get lots of unwanted attention from guys. Sometimes it's random guys rudely hootin' and hollerin' at me in the halls (which I just walk away and ignore). But lately I've also had guy friends or guy acquaintances flirt with me for a few days, I'll secret get kind of excited (I may flirt back but not hardcore or desperately), and then they'll drop me completely or still be my friend but not flirt. I'm sick of it. I don't mind a lil guy attention but... this is annoying. Is there anything I can do? Seriously, I try not to lead guys on or tempt them.

He won't get any hint. You need to say, "Hey, you're a good friend and all... but I don't like being touched this much."

If you guys came home from a day of work, what's something you would love to be surprised with from your woman when arriving home (besides something like a meal)?

A sweet "I missed you" hug and kiss and just the general feeling that she's happy I'm home.

Kind of in the same lines of my last question....

I dress modestly' date=' strive to be a good witness of Christ (though like all, I stumble), and try my best to act like a lady. But I still get lots of unwanted attention from guys. Sometimes it's random guys rudely hootin' and hollerin' at me in the halls (which I just walk away and ignore). But lately I've also had guy friends or guy acquaintances flirt with me for a few days, I'll secret get kind of excited (I may flirt back but not hardcore or desperately), and then they'll drop me completely or still be my friend but not flirt. I'm sick of it. I don't mind a lil guy attention but... this is annoying. Is there anything I can do? Seriously, I try not to lead guys on or tempt them.[/quote']

I really have no advice here. It sounds like you're trying your hardest, there's nothing more really for your to do...

Personally, I would love to come home to a hug, kiss, and the obvious feeling of being wanted. (When I'm married or in a very serious relationship)

I'm kinda a romantic.....

Lame
A kiss or a long romantic hug.
Lame
A sweet "I missed you" hug and kiss and just the general feeling that she's happy I'm home.
Lame
Silly string, of course.
Passable

I would like to come home to an elaborate practical joke involving marbles and shaving cream which climaxes with the reveal of an offensive portrait of me and dinner. It would a masterfully created emotional roller coaster and true moment for our growing relationship.

Hey a fun' date=' not- whiny question:

What would your ideal first date be like?[/quote']

To me, on a first date, you really can't get better than a cinema. Maybe a walk in the park afterwards. If there isn't a theater in your area or your date doesn't like what's showing than you get creative. Since I live close to the beach, I always think that taking a girl there on a walk would be a good first date idea. I would bend it to the girls personality AND how much we knew each other prior to the date.

It would ideally be not awkward.

lol no chance

6/29

A TARDIS. Nothing more, nothing less.

tardispin1.gif

:P

For the serious answer, I would suggest any of those random things you see on TV for your kitchen that, when watching the commercial, you realize is brilliant but you don't bother to buy. The kitchen is vital. Or you could get a cool Bible.

Let's say I was a guest at your wedding. What would be considered an acceptable wedding gift; bride's tastes aside?

..........:naughty:

Gold

Nail polish. Like or not? Go.

(one of my guy friends says he doesn't like when girls paint their finger nails, so im curious)

Nail polish. Like or not? Go.

(one of my guy friends says he doesn't like when girls paint their finger nails' date=' so im curious)[/quote']

I really like to see girls with Nail Varnish. Especially Grey, Black, Yellow, or dark Purple. Multi-Color is good too. And some designs are okay.

I really like to see girls with Nail Varnish. Especially Grey, Black, Yellow, or dark Purple. Multi-Color is good too. And some designs are okay.

Yellow is gross.

I don't care what guys think. I'mma wear nailpolish no matter what.

Now, is singing really as big of a deal in real life as it is in movies? All the princesses/female leads start singing in front of the dude and he promptly responds with :love:

Please tell me this isn't true becuase I'm forever alone if so. :P

I don't think in real life, a lot of girls sing a lot. I like to sing, but limit it to when I am in the shower, My girlfriend can sing, but it is not something that makes our relationship any more intriguing, I like her just fine without her singing.