Do you ever wonder about our motives behind saying things, or do you always take us at face value?

Doesnt gross us out, just bored the crap out of us[/b]

What if it is littered with awesomeness like "OH MY UTERUS" and "It's all your FAULT!!!" and the occasional bit of lunch stealing? Still boring THEN?

Why is it taboo to not talk to people in the bathroom?

(I had this convo with a gay guy friend, and he was all "oh my gosh. Never talk to a guy in a bathroom. That's like, so wrong, and like, so creepy. You'd probably get hit in the face for doing it, too. You just..don't." LOL).

Why do you feel it necessary to comment on hot girls when around friends (which includes friends who are girls)?[/b]

It is taboo for the same reason you girls go to the bathroom in groups. It's an unspoken ethos. Something you just do. And you know you have reasons for it and you know why the rules are there, you just can't put them into verbal format.

And I like to think that commenting on a beautiful girl is like appreciating beauty. Guys do go way too far often though. And I do it around my friends who are girls because I try not to change everything about me when I'm with friends. If my friends don't like me as me, then we can be a acquaintances on friendly terms. I'm cool with that.

And about 'girl issues'; girls seem more awkward talking about them around me than I actually feel about them talking about them.

Do you ever wonder about our motives behind saying things, or do you always take us at face value?[/b]

We have too much going on in our head like replaying last weekends game, imagining next weekends game, and wondering weather we're hungry and what food we feel like to worry about thinigs like "motives"

Generally the average conversation with me and a girl involes me thinking about football and imagining Arsenal and Real Madrid pwning other teams, while saying "I understand" every 20 or 30 seconds, then ending the conversation with "Wow, you seem like fun! lets swap numbers :D"

What if it is littered with awesomeness like "OH MY UTERUS" and "It's all your FAULT!!!" and the occasional bit of lunch stealing? Still boring THEN?[/b]

Haha, I like girl with fun problems, and there are a few phrases like you said that makes may just make us tune in

We have too much going on in our head like replaying last weekends game, imagining next weekends game, and wondering weather we're hungry and what food we feel like to worry about thinigs like "motives"

Generally the average conversation with me and a girl involes me thinking about football and imagining Arsenal and Real Madrid pwning other teams, while saying "I understand" every 20 or 30 seconds, then ending the conversation with "Wow, you seem like fun! lets swap numbers :D"[/b]

Roflol. That's nice. Good to know my words are well-appreciated. lol

^^ See girls annoy the crap outta guys too. You just do it in your own special way[/b]

annoy? psh. it's called flirting. We may be your best girl friend, but it doesn't mean we don't throw in a little good natured flirting every now and then. ;)

^^ Wow girls throw in occasional flirts with guys too! They just do it in their own special way. :P

See now I'm wishing I was a girl. Sooo funny. I couldn't handle OH! MY UTERUS in RL. I'd be in tears for days

Do you ever wonder about our motives behind saying things, or do you always take us at face value?[/b]

Generally the average conversation with me and a girl involes me thinking about football and imagining Arsenal and Real Madrid pwning other teams, while saying "I understand" every 20 or 30 seconds, then ending the conversation with "Wow, you seem like fun! lets swap numbers :D"[/b]

Klaas is right for most(not all) guys but yes I tend to wonder about motives some days it depends on how my day is going and depends on the girl but that's just me

I understand[/b]

NO YOU DONT! You will NEVER understand! Oh my pain, oh my hurt, why do you HATE me so much!

:scared:

I am pretty good at making boys actually listen to me. Tehe. I can get a bit dramatic if they don't.

NO YOU DONT! You will NEVER understand! Oh my pain, oh my hurt, why do you HATE me so much!

:scared:

I am pretty good at making boys actually listen to me. Tehe. I can get a bit dramatic if they don't.[/b]

lol, when i want guys to listen to what i'm saying, i'm either super annoying and i'll issue some type of challenge like "if you don't listen, i'll...._____(fill in the blank)." Or, i'll talk really quiet, which makes y'all's ears perk up, hah.

Once my best friend was just sitting there kinda listening to me so I told him that I was pregnant with a drug lords baby and I needed him to act like the father to protect me.....he agreed.

He listens a lot more now. :D

Once my best friend was just sitting there kinda listening to me so I told him that I was pregnant with a drug lords baby and I needed him to act like the father to protect me.....he agreed.

He listens a lot more now. :D[/b]

haha i've done something like that once. :P Scared the living daylights outta my friend.