^ that's also where broken bones and cracked skulls come from. just saying.

or maybe guys just have pay less attention to their own safety? maybe it's inherent. who knows?

I'm not trying to offend anyone, these are just my thoughts :)[/b]

fun>safety

But, isn't it kind of the man's job to take the lead? Like, for instance, I'm not gonna tell a guy I like him first unless I'm feeling very bold and super confident atm (which I probably won't be) because I would rather have him take the initiative.[/b]
How is it a guys job if your the one who likes him?
I know I kinda put him on the spot, but interpret that for me...because he is still really flirty and stuff..so I'm kinda confused...[/b]

It sounds like he told you. "i basically feel that God doesnt want me to date or get involved with any that right now"

Maybe he just likes to flirt. Or maybe he doesn't think he's flirting

Why is it taboo to not talk to people in the bathroom?

(I had this convo with a gay guy friend, and he was all "oh my gosh. Never talk to a guy in a bathroom. That's like, so wrong, and like, so creepy. You'd probably get hit in the face for doing it, too. You just..don't." LOL).[/b]

We don't like being talked to when in the bathroom. We like privacy. It's weird that girls act like bathrooms are the place to have conversation.

So, does it gross you out when we tell you about our girly problems?[/b]

no

Why don't you get that we go to the bathroom in groups?

Guys are always like, "why do you guys always go to the loo together?"

It's just something we do.

But you keep asking lol.[/b]

Its gross and weird. We don't see the bathroom as a place to hang out in. Its a place where people poo. It's not a coffee house.

Do you ever wonder about our motives behind saying things, or do you always take us at face value?[/b]

I know about how girls have hidden agendas.

I know about how girls have hidden agendas.[/b]

Hidden agenda's.....? Nooooo. Never.

/toggle sarcasm off

why do you guys think that a girl can't play football as well as another dude can?[/b]

I am going to go ahead and be sexist and say because in 95% of cases it's true. :P Guys are built better for sports that girls are, that's just the way it is. Though there are exceptions of girls who are as good as some guys at sports.

Why do (some of) you not just straight up tell a girl if you like her? And if you don't, why are you still flirty? It can be kind of misleading...[/b]

If I like a girl, I may not straight up tell her because I don't know if she likes me. Like it's been said the fear of rejection.

Also, just because I flirt, doesn't mean I like you!! I can be a flirty person sometimes so yeah. I may not tell the girl I like her because I don't like her like that.

Why do (some) guys perform such stupid stunts without thinking? (my teacher pretended to be a knife thrower with his friend, only he used darts. It didn't end very well tongue.gif but at least no one died)
Why is it taboo to not talk to people in the bathroom?[/b]

It just is haha. It's like an unwritten law. A "Man Law". When guys are in the bathroom they are..... peeing in urinals next to each other, and it isn't really a good time for conversation.... especially since most guys aren't conversational in the first place. I am guessing girls spend like 15 minutes in front of the mirror which is a harmless place to talk.

So, does it gross you out when we tell you about our girly problems?[/b]

Not at all. I agree in that it is more awkward for you guys than us.

Do you ever wonder about our motives behind saying things, or do you always take us at face value?[/b]

If it was my girlfriend all the time. Other girls, not usually. Unless it's like something really random or out of the blue. Like a complete topic change.

"OH MY UTERUS"[/b]

Haha wow. :rolleyes: You are great.

Guest Sahana

If these questions have been asked sorry, I didn't read the posts before.

Personality or Looks?

How important is a girl's body to you and what's your ideal body type (if you care)?

Do you get jealous when your friends even talk or laugh with the girl that you like?

If these questions have been asked sorry, I didn't read the posts before.[/b]

They haven't

Personality or Looks?[/b]

Both.

How important is a girl's body to you and what's your ideal body type (if you care)?[/b]

I don't usually find really overweight girls attractive but nothing else really matters.

Do you get jealous when your friends even talk or laugh with the girl that you like?[/b]

I think I would be a little jealous.

It's both. I said this in a different forum. But you need that base level of attraction. After that base its all about the personality which amplifies their beauty. The more you like their personality and who they are the more attractive they become.

How important is a girl's body to you and what's your ideal body type (if you care)?[/b]

It is important to a point. Really bigger girls aren't my personal body type, but other than that it's fine. I also don't really like super skinny girls, though that depends. My first girlfriend probably thought she was bigger when she wasn't. I'm just not a very big guy. (>_<)

Do you get jealous when your friends even talk or laugh with the girl that you like?[/b]

The girl I like? I haven't been in this position in a long time but I am guessing I would get jealous. It's something that I sometimes struggle with. Again it depends, sometimes I may, and sometimes I won't. Depends on the people.

Guest Sahana
It's both. I said this in a different forum. But you need that base level of attraction. After that base its all about the personality which amplifies their beauty. The more you like their personality and who they are the more attractive they become.[/b]

Well said, i couldn't agree more:)

Whilst I wouldn't want to go out with someone I think is totally ugly, there's no way in hell I'd date someone who I didn't particularly like the personality of. Some girls... are sweet and caring, and that's so important.

Uh y'no, not that massively important to me, I think a lot of other guys will disagree though. A lot of my friends will talk about so and so's body, and I'll be like, uh... I didn't look. She had a nice face?

Lol, I dunno, I mean slim is good, and curvy is nice.

No, so long as I know their intentions.

I have a reasonably unique problem of just over analysing EVERYTHING. It's become an actual habit. Anything from wonder what's going through someone's mind when I talk to them, to counting the number of people in the street as I walk down it. It's just become natural now, I do it without thinking.

It's not a good thing!

I think Klaas is giving us false info. :P[/b]

Yeah, referring back to his post, I am not like that. If a girl (actually, anyone for that matter) is talking to me, I do my best to stay focused, listen, and add input at appropriate times. I hardly ever consciously tune a conversation out, and when I do occasionally do tune it out (usually not on purpose), it's because I'm focused on something else.

As for wondering about motives--it depends on what the conversation is about, I guess. Most of the time, I don't worry about motives.

When we're teasing each other, poking fun, how much teasing until it gets hurtful? Or what kind of teasing hurts the most?

When we're teasing each other, poking fun, how much teasing until it gets hurtful? Or what kind of teasing hurts the most?[/b]

I don't have this problem because i've chosen to stay away from girls until i'm older, but....

It's generally in guys nature to take it farther, if a girl starts kissing a guy...hes obviously not going to push her away unless hes extremley strong willed....then it justs going to get out of hand, i dont really know what you mean by hurtful...like hurtful spiritually? probably not that much teasing to make our minds go to a unhealthy place...

...what kind of teasing hurts the most?[/b]

If I were in a serious relationship with a girl...

It would bother me, if in jest, she began comparing me with a better looking guy, pointing out his superior features.

Also, hinting at liking another fellow.

I don't have this problem because i've chosen to stay away from girls until i'm older, but....

It's generally in guys nature to take it farther, if a girl starts kissing a guy...hes obviously not going to push her away unless hes extremley strong willed....then it justs going to get out of hand, i dont really know what you mean by hurtful...like hurtful spiritually? probably not that much teasing to make our minds go to a unhealthy place...[/b]

Hahahahah! sorry.... I don't think she meant like.... physically teasing? But like teasing with words. I could be wrong though?

You want to clarify that before I answer Bre?

My bad...well if its just teasing with words, I can take a punch :P but if it got to liking another guy such as irish stated, it would bother me.

When we're teasing each other, poking fun, how much teasing until it gets hurtful? Or what kind of teasing hurts the most?[/b]

I don't really get hurt by teasing much. I guess it would hurt though, if someone commented negatively, harshly, bluntly on something--instead of playful jest. I wouldn't like negative comments on something I worked hard on--that would probably be the worst, even in a playful way it would hurt. The next worst thing would probably be attacks on physical features, although if it's not forced or repeated it could be okay in just messing around.

I agree with the person who said it depends on the individual. I would say if it is something that I don't like about myself or are self conscious about it will get to me. But you probably don't know what those would be. Otherwise yeah other guys are :unsure:

Why do you like kissing in public? Are y'all showing us off and flaunting it? Or do you not care if we are in walmart or something, and just give us a little peck on the lips? (jw)[/b]

I don't think it has anything to do with being in public or flaunting you. Sometimes we just want a kiss.

Why do you like kissing in public? Are y'all showing us off and flaunting it? Or do you not care if we are in walmart or something, and just give us a little peck on the lips? (jw)[/b]

I haven't personally kissed a girl in public, but this could be a mix of flaunting or desire. (Usually not combined in the same instance, and more often desire than flaunting.)

I would not know the answer to that as I have never kissed anyone on the lips.[/b]

Thats sweet. :)

Scenario (this recently happened to me):

A guy that I have been good friends with for a while told me that he liked me. I didn't feel the same way about him so I gently let him know. He said that he still liked me and was "waiting for me" or whatever which I just kind of downplayed...3 days later he was dating some other girl who is completely different from me or anyone he has ever dated before, which really confused me. About a week later we were hanging out at a public thing with lots of people around we were outside. It was cold and he offered me his jacket and winked at me and was being all flirty. I felt somewhat violated and just bad because I knew that he was dating that other girl and she was not there.

Do I have a reason to feel awkward in that type of situation?