Sign in to follow this  
Pemcgraw2

How To Get Rid Of A Girl

DUDE! Pick your nose in front of her! And do something weird with the bats you find in your cave!

Ie: flick it on her, or digest them. :blink:

She will no longer be interested in you.

^Dude no. It's your choice, if you don't like her don't go out with her.[/b]

You can say that about anything. I'm saying he should take anothe rlook from the perspective that this may be something God is involved in, like maybe He's choosing her for him and vice a versa.

...or maybe the girl is just annoying?

If God has a hand in it, then He will let the guy know too.

He does not just throw things and expect His children to pick it up because it *may* be from Him...

...or maybe the girl is just annoying?

If God has a hand in it, then He will let the guy know too.

He does not just throw things and expect His children to pick it up because it *may* be from Him...[/b]

I'm not saying I'm right or that anyone esle is wrong, I just think he should give it a seriosu consideration for it may be to his benefit.

DUDE! Pick your nose in front of her! And do something weird with the bats you find in your cave!

Ie: flick it on her, or digest them. :blink:

She will no longer be interested in you.[/b]

Haha or show her your dungeon where you play the organ. That will really creep he rout!

WHy not go out with her?

Her pestering you to go out with her may be a sign from God. Maybe God wants you to marry her, maker her your wife, your life partner, your soulmate, your better half, your....you get the idea.[/b]

Sadly, this would probably just end in worse things in the future. God is not restricted from using the obsessions of teenagers as his messengers, I suppose, but generally I think they are more the messengers of a rather difficult, and, to many boys, dangerous set of hormones.

Going out with a teenager you hardly know is always dangerous. It's rather like accepting any animal at random from the entire kingdom of animalia to be your pet. Going out with someone about whom you know nothing except that she is completely obsessed with you is more comparable to accepting an ill-tempered rhinoceros as a pet, offering it hay, and then poking it in the eye before it can eat. Obsessive crush = jealous, insecure, delicate girlfriend who will drive a stake through your chest the moment you hint at breaking up with her. Of course, if you survive that, you'll have the charge of sexual harassment to face in court.

The much more helpful thing to do, in my opinion, would be to offer healthy friendship, whatever embarrassment or annoyance it causes you, as part of being a Christly influence in her life. If she can get her priorities in order, place the obsession on the one it should be on, and come to forget what she or anyone else thinks of herself, she will not only be an infinitely happier person, she will be an infinitely better girlfriend. Then, I suppose, would be the time to be considering anything of this sort, if it were to be considered at all.

Guest Sahana

Talk about how hot other girls are in front of her, she'll run a mile haha.

TRY THIS IDEA.

if shes not a believer, then y don't u try telling about Jesus love, how good He is, what He has done for us..each time she comes to, tell about Jesus..i got this idea during a sermon in youth meetings..maybe she will get irritated, thinking you are a crazy fellow and stop pestering u..after all the world does think us crazy people..its no use telling no to her because u know people will not give up

even if she is a christian, u can still try it and see what happen..if she comes to u more because u always tok about Jesus, then i will regard her as a good gal.. :angel2: good luck

TRY THIS IDEA.

if shes not a believer, then y don't u try telling about Jesus love, how good He is, what He has done for us..each time she comes to, tell about Jesus..i got this idea during a sermon in youth meetings..maybe she will get irritated, thinking you are a crazy fellow and stop pestering u..after all the world does think us crazy people..its no use telling no to her because u know people will not give up[/b]

All wrong, at least if taken as a generalization.

"Non-believers' in christ don't inherently think that christians are "crazy."

I had the same thing happen to me, but it was one of my friends. After she said she liked me and I said the whole "I only like you as a friend" thing, she followed me around and purposely tried to jump our relationship.

What you should tell her is that her constant pestering is annoying. Also mention that she might ruin your relationship by making you feel awkward.

What finally happened to me is I stayed away from her and ignored her. I know it was jerky, but it was my first experience like that. I ended up losing her as a friend. That's a warning to you or to her. Maybe you want her to be a friend maybe not, but she might need a friend.

Hope this helps.

Definitely don't assume she's your future wife sent by God.

Let her down nicely...just be careful about it. I had this guy that followed me and he was CREEPY. He followed me around school, stared at me all during frickin class, and wrote me love notes.

It's weird. Maybe she's just lacking social skills...

Be nice to her though :)

Let her down nicely...just be careful about it. I had this guy that followed me and he was CREEPY. He followed me around school, stared at me all during frickin class, and wrote me love notes.

It's weird. Maybe she's just lacking social skills...[/b]

Can I have permission to stalk you, please?

^Haha Pointer. Yes, you have full permission. Threezo already knows how to get to my house if you want directions ;)

OP - stop trimming your nails for a few weeks. That should do it.[/b]

Well guess what i tryed lots of what you guys said and she still is like beging me to date her shes offered me money too so im like no way

So im just going to keep telling her no ive taken saliva and boogers and fliged on her and ever thing so yeah this girl is like Glue or gum in hair i dont know which to say but yeah its a hard to do but thanks for your guys imput

Guest JAG

Go out with her sister.

p.s. thats from personal experience.

Actually, JAG's advice is the only one that is 99.9% sure to work.

Ask her sister out and she'll never want to talk to you again lol.

Actually, JAG's advice is the only one that is 99.9% sure to work.

Ask her sister out and she'll never want to talk to you again lol.[/b]

That's more than a little mean >>

*has no sense of humor*

Seriously, if she's not going to leave you alone, just ignore her. There's no point in intentionally hurting her >>

That's more than a little mean >>

*has no sense of humor*

Seriously, if she's not going to leave you alone, just ignore her. There's no point in intentionally hurting her >>[/b]

Ok that one is kind of hard to do she has a bother and a baby sister lol and the brother was like she really digs you and im like but i dont like her and i dont have any intention of going any farther than a Hi

he was like oooooookkkkkkk he says good luck then because shes not going to let you alone

so im kind of just ignoring her except she is like writing me in her papers in english and i mean everyone is like comeon man go out with her and spill everything on her

Who said the nice, in my opinion, right thing to do was the easy thing to do >> I should think that if soldiers are willing to fight for men and women who will spit on them upon their return, that if Christ died for a world that betrayed him, that if we are expected to love and pray for our enemies, we ought to be able to at least resist doing harm to some girl who annoys us.

Guest HopelessDreamer

Preach it, brotha! :lol: *Cough* Yea! :P Now, back on Topic.

Patrick... I know, you, you are my BEST FRIEND! :) I'm sure if you say (nicely): "*Enter girl's name here*, I don't feel comfortable having a girlfriend right now. But, I'm sure there's another boy that God wants you to be with. :) And I'm sure he's better than me. :)" (That's assuming you won't feel like crap afterwards. :\) Hehe... I'm not... That good on giving advice. Especially when it comes to relationships. I haven't ever really been in an actual relationship myself, but... Yea. :P I'm trying to help you! DX But I know I am not doing a very good job... I'm going to go. :P Soo umm like, bye! :D I'll still be Praying for you! :)

Guest HopelessDreamer

Amy... Do u really think I care? :) He's my *best* friend... I don't care if this's from last year I AM REPLYING NOW!!!!!!!!! <_< *Cough* & I can use as many smileys as I please! <_< Durr! -.- Leave him alone!!!!! *Shields Patrick* *Puts on warface* :angry: Grr. You wanna take this OUTSIDE? Bring it, sister. <_<

Guest HopelessDreamer

I don't NEED MEDICINE!!! <_< Ugh... >.> I have no idea WHAT THE HECK I NEED!!!!!!!! DX (Sorry we're spamming you're Thread, buddy... :c) Amy just gets on my *AHEM* nerves *AHEM* <_< *COUGH* And shut up about the smilies, OKAY??!!!!!! I DON'T RLY. NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! DX I'm sorry... I'm sorry, sorry, SORRY!!!!! DX ARGH!!! :crying: O.k., I'm gonna go... Before I have a nervous breakdown. (Like I haven't already...) So, yea... :unsure: