w00t!

Ok, I'll fire a few as I think of them...

Looks vs Personality

Dancing

Flowers. In what circumstances? Or are they always nice?

Why do girls spend so much time wanting to "empathise", whereas men want to "fix"? Fixing seems way better!

Do you think girls keep their feelings more secret than guys?

Ok that's like a ton, and I could ask way more, but I would look weird. So I'll leave you with them :)

Looks vs Personality[/b]

What do you mean? Like in guys?

Dancing[/b]

It's cute

Flowers. In what circumstances? Or are they always nice?[/b]

Flowers are always nice.

Why do girls spend so much time wanting to "empathise", whereas men want to "fix"? Fixing seems way better![/b]

It's just the way we are. We need to make eachother feel good, and sometimes we just need someone to talk to.

Do you think girls keep their feelings more secret than guys?[/b]

Depends on the feeling. For example, guys usually make it extremely obvious when they're mad, but not when they're sad.

w00t!

Ok, I'll fire a few as I think of them...

Looks vs Personality[/b]

Personality. 100%. Seriously. At least for me. If a guy has a great personality, I will find them physically attractive. Regardless. (at least to this point in life. lol.)

Dancing[/b]

I love when guys want to dance. But no grinding. Please.

They're always nice when they're unexpected. Holidays are fun to get flowers on, but they are just as fun, if not more so, if it is just random. :D I like flowers. <3

Why do girls spend so much time wanting to "empathise", whereas men want to "fix"? Fixing seems way better![/b]

Sometimes us girls just need to vent. If I want you to fix a problem, I'll tell you. Otherwise, I just want you to hear me out and comfort me. Hugs are much appreciated at these times.

Idk. I kinda doubt it. I just think that we are more "mysterious" sometimes. Which, I admittedly am, because subconsciously we want to know that you care and in our minds you trying to figure us out shows that you care. Although, I get annoyed at myself when I realize I am doing this and try to correct it.

If we're talking feelings like "oh I like him, I wonder if he likes me?" I, personally, will try to drop hints but I'm not gonna come right out and tell you because I want you to tell me first. Chances are, if you like me then I like you. But it's not always the other way around.

Ok, these were just my personal responses...anyone else feel free to comment. :D

Looks vs Personality

Personality always. looks never really play a part in it for me.

Dancing

round my kitchen like a crazy person. always.but like prom type dancing is nice.

always nice. but dont go crazy everyday. once a week?

Why do girls spend so much time wanting to "empathise", whereas men want to "fix"? Fixing seems way better!

well not so much empathise but comprimise.

i personally think both sexes are just as stubbon.

Looks vs Personality

-Personality hands down. We might think a guy is cute, but that doesn't mean we want to have anything to do with him.

Dancing

-Dancing??? What's your question?

-Flowers...hmm. Flowers on occasion are nice, but I think if I got them constantly I wouldn't appreciate them as much. Maybe I'm just weird, but potted flowers are even cooler sometimes, so long as they're in a nice pot. They actually continue to live.

-I do not know. Sometimes it's just nice to know that someone understands though. Also, not everything is fixable. If it is though, then yeah, fixing is way better.

-No. We might be harder to read or understand, but in general we're pretty open. Everyone is different though. I know some guys who are way more open than other girls that I know. I guess that one just depends.

Yay for sharing my wealth of knowledge

Looks vs Personality[/b]

Well, both, obviously. Personality is more important, but attraction is also necessary. Dont fret, girls have very different tastes...so chances are no matter what you look like *some* girl will infd you attractive. Also, the better the guys personality, the more attractive he becomes

Dancing[/b]

Is sweet...i guess. I dont need someone who takes ballroom dance lessons or anything. But, if we're hanging out and you randomly grab my hands and dance for a minute or so...that would just be so sweet.

I think they are always nice. But there is no need to spend outrageous amounts of money on them. A dozen roses for a special occasion...and just a single rose every now and then "just because."

It's just the way God created (most of) us. Yes, fixing seems better...but really, i feel a lot better if i can just vent. I dont want a solution necessarily (or maybe just not right away), i just want to share my frustration.

No. I mean really it depends on the individual, but as a general rule no. For me personally, I *try* to hide my feelings sometimes because maybe its not a good time to share them, but i never can. They just kind of come out.

Looks vs Personality

Well, both, obviously. Personality is more important, but attraction is also necessary. Dont fret, girls have very different tastes...so chances are no matter what you look like *some* girl will infd you attractive. Also, the better the guys personality, the more attractive he becomes[/b]

Amen to that.

Dancing

On the dance floor or just at random...? :P J/k. I don't really care if a guy can dance or not, but a slow dance would be nice.

I think they are always nice. But there is no need to spend outrageous amounts of money on them. A dozen roses for a special occasion...and just a single rose every now and then "just because."[/b]

Most of the time, we just want someone to listen and understand. I'm not saying guys can't do that, but girls are just better at it in some ways.

Generally? I don't think so. There are always exceptions though.

Would it ever bother you or affect you if your husband wasn't a virgin?

Do you care if your husband bites his nails?

Are you willing to do silly things to make your husband happy? Take silly as you embarrassing yourself for his amusement, like... I have no idea. Just say dress up in some ridiculous costume and say something really stupid.

Do you like facial hair?

How often do you wonder what is on a mans mind?

Are you disturbed by chest hair?

Would you be objected to kissing a face full of acne?

I'll find more later.

Just my responses:

Would it ever bother you or affect you if your husband wasn't a virgin?[/b]

I would rather him be a virgin when we get married, but I'm not going to judge him for it if he is not; we all make mistakes.

Do you care if your husband bites his nails?[/b]

no...I bite mine. Although I'm sure that's a turn off...haha.

Are you willing to do silly things to make your husband happy? Take silly as you embarrassing yourself for his amusement, like... I have no idea. Just say dress up in some ridiculous costume and say something really stupid.[/b]

I'm pretty sure I get what you're saying, and yes I most definitely would. lol. But not in like a degrading way...I know what I mean, so tell me (anyone) if that is confusing.

Do you like facial hair?[/b]

I have no set opinion on facial hair. It all depends on the guy.

How often do you wonder what is on a mans mind?[/b]

alll the time.

Are you disturbed by chest hair?[/b]

Haha no.

Would you be objected to kissing a face full of acne?[/b]

nope.

Where do you keep all those shoes?

What's with shopping?[/b]

I've asked many girls this question. Most of the time i got "its fun" or "I don't know". But few times I got the answer that girls just like to look good for boys or whoever.

Where do you keep all those shoes?[/b]

the closet and in front of my dresser. lol. I really don't have as many as most girls.

Good question. I wonder this too. I hate shopping.

I've asked many girls this question. Most of the time i got "its fun" or "I don't know". But few times I got the answer that girls just like to look good for boys or whoever.[/b]

lol. boys are fun to watch/look at but not to the extent that I would go out to the mall "shopping" just to look for them...but then again, I work at the mall..

Depends. I'd perfer him to be a virgin, but people make mistakes. Maybe he wasnt a Christian when he lost his virginitiy...maybe he was. As long as he knows now that it was wrong and he regrets it and has asked for forgivness, i have no *problem* with it.

I dont think I would.

Are you willing to do silly things to make your husband happy? Take silly as you embarrassing yourself for his amusement, like... I have no idea. Just say dress up in some ridiculous costume and say something really stupid.

For the most part. I have my limit, but i'm willing to do random things *just* for my guy

Do you like facial hair?

Hmm, i perfer just a little stubble. It really depends on the guy though...some guys look good with it, some dont

Only every day!

No, but i perfer little to none.

If i love a guy, it doesnt matter if he has clear skin. Bring on those sexy zits!

i think so yes, but if hes 'the one' i wouldnt care so much.

it depends i dated someone who had like no nails and his thumbs were weird.

oh yeah, of course, he is my husband after all.

Do you like facial hair?

stuble.

every day.

not as much as back hair.

depends on how bad the acne is. but if hes the one i want to kiss then why should that be a problem?

EDIT:

Depends. I'd perfer him to be a virgin, but people make mistakes. Maybe he wasnt a Christian when he lost his virginitiy...maybe he was. As long as he knows now that it was wrong and he regrets it and has asked for forgivness, i have no *problem* with it.[/b]

thats what i ment, why didnt i write that! lol

1. Looks vs Personality

2. Dancing

3. Flowers. In what circumstances? Or are they always nice?

4. Why do girls spend so much time wanting to "empathise", whereas men want to "fix"? Fixing seems way better!

5. Do you think girls keep their feelings more secret than guys?

6. Would it ever bother you or affect you if your husband wasn't a virgin?

7. Do you care if your husband bites his nails?

8. Are you willing to do silly things to make your husband happy? Take silly as you embarrassing yourself for his amusement, like... I have no idea. Just say dress up in some ridiculous costume and say something really stupid.

9. Do you like facial hair?

10. How often do you wonder what is on a mans mind?

11. Are you disturbed by chest hair?

12. Would you be objected to kissing a face full of acne?[/b]

1. Both important.

2. No thanks

3. I'd rather them hand picked, binded with a little ribbon. :) Anytime.

4. Um, I'd rather spend a few minutes empathising (which helps the person start to open up/trust me better) and THEN fix the problem. Fool-proof strategy.

5. Nope. Majority of the female gender actually tends to wear their heart on their sleeve. Notice I said MAJORITY, not ALL.

6. Somewhat, yes. Assuming I'd get married, I'd have saved myself for my husband. Why should I receive any less than what I've given?

7. Nope. Long nails on guys is absolutely repulsive. Please DO bite your nails.

8. Of course. I love making people laugh, and if I was married/in a committed relationship, that person has top priority for my attention.

9. It doesn't bother me. :]

10. Not often. I don't really want to know.

11. Nope.

12. Nope.

1. Both are nice, but I'd pick personality.

2. I don't even know how, so no.

3. Bring me flowers anytime. No huge expensive bouquets, having it hand-picked is nicer.

4. Well, empathy is important, but I personally empathize, then fix, if I can.

5. Usually, especially sadness.

6. Well, it wouldn't be a huge problem, but I would rather he was.

7. Nope.

8. Depending how outrageous it is. If he's doing it with me, or if we're around good friends, then yes, but not in public.

9. I'm fine with it.

10. Whenever I see a guy attempting some stupid stunt... so a lot.

11. Nope.

12. Nope.

Honestly - yeah. I'd love it if he was - it would make me feel special to know he saved himself for me. But I wouldn't not marry a guy because he wasn't a virgin. These things happen, and if I loved him, I could get over it.

Haha I think it's gross but I'm sure if I'm marrying him he's got some redeeming qualities :P

I dress up in stupid costumes all the time! But I guess, yeah lol.

Do you like facial hair?

So long as it's tidy. Don't go all Santa Claus on me.

Frequently :P

It doesn't matter that much to me. It's not like a guy can help if he does or doesn't have chest hair. Well, except if he's taking magic 'Grow-Your-Own-Chest-Hair' pills. That would be disturbing lol.

It's the guy I'd be kissing, not the acne lol. If there happens to be acne there - again, he can't help it. People don't choose to have acne. I'm not that shallow.

In my wardrobe. Yes, I do have too many.

What's with shopping?

I'm sure shopping releases endorphins or something...

When you spend all day looking for that perfect pair of jeans, and then you finally find it - it makes you happy lol.

Looks vs. Personality

It's nice if you're good looking lol. But it's not important to me.

Would it ever bother you or affect you if your husband wasn't a virgin?[/b]

Actually, no, it would not. Whatever he has done is in the past, and as long as he plans to stay faithful to me, I do not care.

Do you care if your husband bites his nails?[/b]

Nope. I bite mine. :P

Are you willing to do silly things to make your husband happy? Take silly as you embarrassing yourself for his amusement, like... I have no idea. Just say dress up in some ridiculous costume and say something really stupid.[/b]

I'm already incredibly stupid, but, yes, if it made him happy, or he was thoroughly amused by the idea, sure.

Do you like facial hair?[/b]

yeah. On certain guys, it can be a huge turn on. (did i just type that?!?)

How often do you wonder what is on a mans mind?[/b]

good grief. CONSTANTLY. You are just a much a mystery to me as i am to you. I cannot read alot of your expressions and i don't read movements and little looks. When it comes to girls, however, i can usually read some girls like a book. But yes, i do constantly wonder what a guy is thinking about, oddly enough.

Are you disturbed by chest hair?[/b]

No. Guys have it. It's natural. If they don't, fine. But if they do, i'm not going to be like "ZOMG. That's SO SO nasty!! ewww"

Would you be objected to kissing a face full of acne?[/b]

errr...uh...i wonder how you people would take it if i said no.

I mean, if i loved him with my entire heart, I'd be willing to sacrifice discomfort to kiss him.

Where do you keep all those shoes?[/b]

What Shoes? Haha. I think i have about ten pair. They are still kept in their boxes, and they are in a side part of my closet, conveniently hidden.

Honestly? I don't know. I'm not one of the girls who is obsessed with shopping, or goes shopping when she's depressed/sad. If i need clothes, I go to the mall, try some on, buy the ones that i like and don't cost much, then i leave. If i'm with friends, i tolerate walking around, oohing and ahhing over cutesy little shops and tops and perfumes, etc. Plus, it's good guy watching time, lol. Otherwise, I don't like it at all. When i was a kid, my mom would shop for hours on end, and i'd beg her to get a baby sitter, just so she wouldn't drag me around for four or so hours a day.

Looks vs Personality

I like guys that look healthy. After that, it's all about personality.

Dancing

I myself do not dance. If a guy can dance and his significant female other likes dancing, I imagine that would be sweet and she's like it.

To me, when I see a guy give a girl flowers I always think he's done something bad and is trying to make up for it. XD I would also prefer a garden or potted plants to cut flowers I'll have to throw out soon. I think it would be appropriate if the girl accomplished something -- promotion, award, whatever. Birthdays and anniversaries count too I suppose.

If a guy ever buys me black roses I'll be filled with glee.

Fixing IS better. Forget this silly notion of empathizing. Say, "sorry that sucks" and fix it.

Sometimes, perhaps. It seems there's this idea that crying is unmanly, but girls can do it fine. This is absurd, but nonetheless I think it generally applies. A guy may be obviously angry or happy, but girls are obviously sad or upset more often, at least in the groups of people I know.

edit: sorry, I read this backwards. I suppose the answer then is "No."

I don't know. I suppose I won't know unless I'm faced with that. At the moment it doesn't seem like it's THAT much of a problem.

As long as it's note in my presence and they don't get to the point of being bloody, not so much.

Psh I do this all of the time. If he was really down, sure I would go out of my way to cheer him up even if I made a fool of myself.

Do you like facial hair?

On some guys. Personally I don't like long beards, but a little on the right face is okay. For instance, Morgan from Chuck looks fine. Goatees are cool. Mustaches are hard to pull off on their own.

As much as I wonder what's on a female's mind. I do not perceive it as a great mystery.

No.

Unless you look like a werewolf who got stalled before he was fully transformed.

Yes. Sorry! Moderate acne? Perhaps. But severe acne would be a turn-off in the first place. I understand some people have problems getting it under control, but I can't seem to put away the "Unhealthy!" flag.

Under my saddle stand personally.

What's with shopping?

I'm too lazy and unskilled to make my own clothes.

In my opinion, there is no such thing as "shopping for fun". I cannot buy on impulse. It takes me like a week to decide to buy a pair of jeans. There are plenty of females who only shop for necessity.

disclaimer: I have been informed I'm a sad representation of my gender.