Ask A Girl.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends. Are you morbidly obese? Are you werewolf hairy? Are you so thin I can see every rib? If you answered yes to any of these questions,then keep your shirt on.

My only issue with shirtless guys is jealousy (or unless you have impeccable abs,then lust comes into play.). When it's hot out,I have to wear at least one layer,sometimes two. No. Freaking. Fair. >_<

Or better yet, what do you think about men not wearing shirts in general?

Personally I don't have a problem with guys not wearing shirts. I don't find it immodest, and it doesn't cause me to have impure thoughts. =P Just cover your lower half appropriately, and everything's cool.

This:

It depends. Are you morbidly obese? Are you werewolf hairy? Are you so thin I can see every rib? If you answered yes to any of these questions,then keep your shirt on.

My only issue with shirtless guys is jealousy (or unless you have impeccable abs,then lust comes into play.). When it's hot out,I have to wear at least one layer,sometimes two. No. Freaking. Fair. >_<

Just cover your lower half appropriately, and everything's cool.

All of it. But also I simply like when attractive guys are shirtless. I don't come to the pool to see dudes in wet shirts. :P Just shave...please. It's so much more attractive. XD

What do you girls think of sexting?

EDIT: Like, I mean this question seriously. Because I know a lot of people do it now-a-days.

I think it's absolutely disgusting.
I've heard of this type of thing for a while and started wondering about it...

Secret admirer: Creepy or Romantic

It depends on their way of 'admiring'. They can come off as cute/romantic or they can be creepers.
http://www.christianteenforums.com/s...ff-at-the-pool

How do the ladies feel about this?

I think post #91 and #101 are hilarious! :D
Or better yet, what do you think about men not wearing shirts in general?
To be honest, I don't really mind (it doesn't cause me to lust or whatever) as long as it's in an appropriate environment. Examples: A pool. The beach. After scoring a goal in soccer... :P Seriously, as long as the lower half is fully covered, like Rae said.
That raise another question. What do you think of guys who shave their chests? Even though I do it for a personal preference, I'd like to know the ladies opinions on it.
I don't think it's weird if the guy is an athlete or a model. If it's about personal preference and being comfortable with your image, then whatever floats your boat! But... I really think that some guys can totally rock a bit of chest hair and they shouldn't remove it. Haha. :P

That raise another question. What do you think of guys who shave their chests? Even though I do it for a personal preference, I'd like to know the ladies opinions on it.

I often get called weird for doing it. :(

YOU SHAVE YOUR CHEST?! *magnetizes towards you* Lol I won't make my husband shave it but if he likes to then bonus points cuz I like it smoooth.

I often get called weird for doing it. :(

D8 NU! Dun do it! Chest hair is nice! So long as you aren't a were wolf or a gorilla(in that case a trim is permissible). I think it's very clear I don't like werewolves...

Ooh, some new questions.

Complements not to say to you. Ever.

Best way to leave a good impression on ya.

Best way to leave a bad impression on ya.

Is it bad to criticize girls music taste if they like "Top" 40 music? Like pop/hip-hop/rap stuffs.

Complements not to say to you. Ever. "Hey,Hot stuff/ C'mere. I just wanna look at you for a while."

Best way to leave a good impression on ya. ~MANNERS. and a clean mouth.

Best way to leave a bad impression on ya.~ fart jokes and potty mouth.

Is it bad to criticize girls music taste if they like "Top" 40 music? Like pop/hip-hop/rap stuffs.~ Depends on the girl. Some of them can't take it. Most of theo ones who listen to said junk can't take it.

Idk. I take criticism really badly, it's something I need to work on. I couldn't tell you why, though...:/

I could fire the same question back at guys. They can be pretty stubborn themselves. I think it's more of a human problem than a gender problem.

Solid real question:

Why do women enjoy being right all the time/resist being corrected?

this is not just a girl thing. All the guys I know are like this they are just quieter about it and talk behind your back and say hatefully things about you.. But for girls I think it's more to do with taking criticism from guys. First off guys come off verry authoritive

Often when correcting which specially not coming from a husband is extremely offensive.

And also we care more about being liked. And when people tell you your wrong it feels like they think less of you. You have to be carefully about how you tell a girl she's wrong or you actualy will damage her self esteem. Though personally I'm very apologetic. Of course I've also had issues with self esteem. If you say I'm wrong in a way like a personal stack which it usually comes across that way cause few people know how to properly correct another person.. Well then I will feel attacked and be hurt cause I think you dislike or have negative feelings toward me. Which is what women place most of their value on. Being loved and cared for.

I think that's why women now days are often such drama queens. In this day and age they can't find real friends or love. It's all about social standing. Which a lot of women bring on themselves but that's why they have issues.

One example is the question itself. You don't realize how incredibly offenive it came across. Especially to girls who put up with guys behaving the way you seem to believe ALL girls behave.

How many mins do you give a guys to respond to your txt messages before we become careless jerks?

It depends on the guy. With my ex like an hour unless I knew he was at work. With my current boyfriend, about 12 hours before I worry something has happened to him, he loses his phone all the time.

As far as the text message thing. Same day would be nice. If I know you're going somewhere you might not have service, then whenever's fine. If you're at work, that's fine. If you're talking to your family and want to respect them, that's fine. If you just didn't have your phone on you, that's fine! Just tell me.

But if you're just sitting there, and you just ignore the text message, about half an hour.

Okay here's one, how do we avoid the "friend-zone?" I try to be as friendly as possible (you know, to remain in stark contrast with the other DB's in my school), and I make a lot of "girl friends," but it seems like a very quick process to go from friend to "friend-zone" and I'd like some tips that would help me remain a friend who is also possibly date-able instead of drifting into the "friend-zone."

Okay here's one, how do we avoid the "friend-zone?" I try to be as friendly as possible (you know, to remain in stark contrast with the other DB's in my school), and I make a lot of "girl friends," but it seems like a very quick process to go from friend to "friend-zone" and I'd like some tips that would help me remain a friend who is also possibly date-able instead of drifting into the "friend-zone."

Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is the friend zone? I mean, I know it's basically you're just friends - can't date. But where exactly does the fine line come in between friend you can date, and friend you can't? That make sense?

Well as far as the freind zone.. I don't think it matters. If you really have feelings for her get to know her as a freind. Treat her like your sister in Christ. Until you intend or at least hope to be married to her I really don't think you should be anything more.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 PM ----------

And Jeremy I don't think there is a line other than who I am and am not interested in romantically. I was not aware of this freind zone thing. I see no reason a girl wouldn't start a relationship with her best freind if they both had feelings and wanted to pursue it..