Ask A Girl.

muscles y/n?

How big are talking?

This:

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUjBYjTyMRp3cy1ULFxv9uBgv8kEAg_eJpdvO0wqUfDVhpBT2pew

This:

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/c/cam_gigandet/thumbnails/tn2_cam_gigandet_2.jpg

This:

http://televisionandthat.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/chris2520hemsworth2520shirtless-1.jpeg

Or this:

http://supplementshack.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bodybuilder.jpg

This first 3 are acceptable, the second and third are preferred and the fourth NO NEVER EVER EWW! I like strength, but if he looks strong enough to break my arm using his thumb and pinky finger, no way dude.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Octomom!!!! or man??.....

A guy that dresses goth, but doesn't have a goth lifestyle, (Christian, not satanist or death is sweet) and is attractve. Y/N?

/?

New Superhero...he's called Mr. Preggers-Beergut. Mr. Preggers Beergut to the rescue! ( after he finds his sweat pants)

The goth look isn't my type. Actually, I like normal looking guys. Normal pants interesting shirt, be that pattern or a graphic with a cartoon/super hero on it... Just a regular dude being a regular dude.

A guy that dresses goth, but doesn't have a goth lifestyle, (Christian, not satanist or death is sweet) and is attractve. Y/N?

Not usually... I tend to go for the more clean cut, athletic kinda guy... Think Austin Ames from Cinderella story. I like guys in baseball tees, jeans, polos. Clean cut and casual.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Not for me. I'm more attracted to the clean cut, rugby playing, manly guy, personally.

I stole your answer without even realizing it. haha! Great minds...

How big are talking?

This:

https://encrypted-tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUjBYjTyMRp3cy1ULFxv9uBgv8kEAg_eJpdvO0wqUfDVhpBT2pew

This:

http://upload.moldova.org/movie/actors/c/cam_gigandet/thumbnails/tn2_cam_gigandet_2.jpg

This:

http://televisionandthat.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/chris2520hemsworth2520shirtless-1.jpeg

Or this:

http://supplementshack.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/bodybuilder.jpg

This first 3 are acceptable, the second and third are preferred and the fourth NO NEVER EVER EWW! I like strength, but if he looks strong enough to break my arm using his thumb and pinky finger, no way dude.

We're talking bigger than the second dude, smallerish than Thor

(This is officially my favorite thread)

If a guy is having serious issues (Deep, Dark, near-suicidal Depression, or his parents are splitting up) and his closest guy friend helps him through it. What if you see them hug? Or the one with issues starts crying?

How do you see this? (You don't know that he has issues. Or maybe you do, just not the extent.)

(This is officially my favorite thread)

If a guy is having serious issues (Deep, Dark, near-suicidal Depression, or his parents are splitting up) and his closest guy friend helps him through it. What if you see them hug? Or the one with issues starts crying?

How do you see this? (You don't know that he has issues. Or maybe you do, just not the extent.)

Honestly, if I see no tears...

"Not sure if ga.y or epic bromance..."

Tears:

"Aww...his dad must've died or something...Poor fella."

Not an issue. Won't be the first time I've seen a guy cry, nor will it be the last. I spend a lot of time with people who are struggling with serious stuff, so I'm not shocked by it. Moved by it? Every time, without fail. Not to tears, but always moved.

If I don't know about the issues/there's no crying, I just think bromance.

I feel useless at answering the looks questions since I've never considered looks often, but I can say one thing with muscles, I agree, like Boogles said, that the hulk steroid users are a definite no no. Those are looks that scare even me. I might be friends with the person, but if it's obvious he uses steroids, I'd be terrified to go on a date cuz I'd fear Hulk get angry and Hulk smash. My mind does tend to enter into worst possible scenarios mode a lot.

As for the guys hugging and one crying, I wouldn't think anything of it. I've seen guys hug before. I've seen guys cry before. If I just saw the hug, I'd probably keep looking around (since I must have been looking around to begin with), and would just skim over them, thinking nothing of it. If I saw the tears, I'd probably notice them a little more and would more than likely give a silent prayer for the guy crying.

I've had goth dressing friends. -shrugs- Whatever floats their boat. I always liked guys based on personality.

When I see two guys hug I think "bromance" as well. As long as the hug doesn't last a really long time. If one guy starts crying I will begin praying for him silently, sometimes even walk over and put my hand on their shoulder and pray (pending how well I know them), I don't jump directly to thinking they're gay or weird... that's just not me.

ideal style of clothes for a man?
Depends on the girl. I think it's fair to say MOST girls like guys who dress okay- not sloppy, but we don't expect you to dress up super-nice every day. Some girls have a specific style preference. I personally don't like "daddy" jeans (think Steve Jobs), the "gangsta-wannabe" look (especially on white guys), or when guys looks super-sloppy (dirty clothes, hair that hasn't been washed in days, etc). I'm okay with just about anything else.

For me, i'm fine with guys wearing t-shirts, sweatshirts, sweats, basketball shorts, khakis, bermudas, relaxed jeans (not too geeky, but not sagging down your knees), etc.

Preferably looking like they've washed and put on clean clothes in the morning.

Jeans/sweats/shorts and a nice polo/t shirt does it for me. Nothing hugely in your face (i.e. goth clothing, sagging jeans etc.) but just relaxed.

There's something immensely attractive about a guy in a suit, though.

(The English might need to be excused from the following question)

Do you find Rain romantic? Like, in a stereo-typical love scene in a movie?

Rain and warm...go play in it!

Rainy and neutral temps...sleepytime.

Rainy and cold...sleep inducing. (could also have potential for cuddles...but..probably not...)

I don't think the whole 'kissing in the rain' thing is quiet as big of a deal as people make it out to be ("Bucket List #412 Kiss in rain OMGOSHHH!!1! <3 <3 <3 #hoplessromantic) but it does add a novel element to the experience that makes it seem more romantic. I think if you search for the moment it kind of ruins it. I like spontaneity. I like rain (and we don't get nearly enough around my parts) but I don't just gush over it. Its actually kind of a pain when your biking to class. XD

Note to all potential rain kissers though. Even if the moment itself is awesome and disgustingly romantic, it still sucks to get soaking wet and then have to sit in a FREEZING restaurant for an hour. ._.

\

There's something immensely attractive about a guy in a suit, though.

AMEN.

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

As long as you have an umbrella, yes. The idea of getting soaking wet and cold and unable to dry for a long time doesn't appeal to me.

Plus, rainy weather indoors = snuggles <3

Jeans. Tshirt. Possibly a vest. And a cool hat.

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Rain is one of my favorite things, so doing anything in rain makes the situation automatically ten times more awesome.

There are, of course, a few exceptions. Kissing however, is not one of them. :P

• 2 weeks later...