quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Themeiwanttobe viewpost-right.png

What do I get you for your birthday?

I'd say (for me) a book...each girl is different though...get her something that intrests her..notice what books she reads what sports she plays ect. ...

If it looks beautiful, I like it. Really, for me it's not the metal but how well it's crafted, but if it looks tacky I don't like it. SOO I'm such a big help aren't I? :P

Say hypothetically I'm your girlfriend.

Something unique and artistic I can wear or display.

And take me somewhere like a park were we can walk and talk and hang out.

And give me a puppy/kitten/goat. <- not ugly ones unless they are missing a leg or something that makes me feel bad and want to hug them then I don't care if their ugly.

A drawing pad, pencils/paints.

Say hypothetically I'm just a friend/sister ect.

Gimme candy.

And maybe a hug.

Maybe shoes.

what metal is best in jewelry?

I read that as "what meat is the best in jewelry." I need to get more sleep.

I read that as "what meat is the best in jewelry." I need to get more sleep.

In that case, salami! With a touch of cheese and crackers. :P

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Something that shows you care. Like someone else said, pay attention to her interests. She might even drop hints. Idk, some girls do that. Maybe a necklace or bracelet. Nothing too fancy, just not cheap quality.

One more thing, on the gift front, the best gift I've ever received from a non-family member was from a friend who lives in Wisconsin. We are both Disney obsessed (he moreso than me, somehow) and I had mentioned that I really wanted the Princess and the Frog Christmas ornament. I had absolutely no intention of dropping hints to him. In fact, after I told him, I asked my mom if she would get that for me for Christmas. Two days later, a little box showed up on my doorstep addressed to me with no return address. I opened it up and it was the ornament. I thought my mom had ordered it, but there was a receipt inside and it was from Tom! (Friend in Wi.) It was really sweet because it was unexpected and a huge surprise. He and my mom had been the only ones to know that I wanted the ornament.

Yourself. Offer time spent with you. Girls (including me) are suckers for all that quality time stuff. Whether we're friends or dating, I just wanna be with you. :3

But if you HAD to go material, a new pair of converse, a necklace, or any missing cd's from my collections of different artists.

Yourself. Offer time spent with you. Girls (including me) are suckers for all that quality time stuff. Whether we're friends or dating, I just wanna be with you. :3

But if you HAD to go material, a new pair of converse, a necklace, or any missing cd's from my collections of different artists.

This is so immensely helpful. My entire world has been turned upside down.

All that I've known is no longer so.

This is so immensely helpful. My entire world has been turned upside down.

All that I've known is no longer so.

Take the statement with a grain of salt, I beg of you. =P Yes, quality time is good, but it can't be like, "Ohh, it's your birthday... we can, uhh... go... do something, somewhere?" Make her see that you've put some thought and planning into it, though, and it's a great present. =)

Take the statement with a grain of salt, I beg of you. =P Yes, quality time is good, but it can't be like, "Ohh, it's your birthday... we can, uhh... go... do something, somewhere?" Make her see that you've put some thought and planning into it, though, and it's a great present. =)

This! This this this!

In that case, salami! With a touch of cheese and crackers. :P

---------- Post added at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Something that shows you care. Like someone else said, pay attention to her interests. She might even drop hints. Idk, some girls do that. Maybe a necklace or bracelet. Nothing too fancy, just not cheap quality.

One more thing, on the gift front, the best gift I've ever received from a non-family member was from a friend who lives in Wisconsin. We are both Disney obsessed (he moreso than me, somehow) and I had mentioned that I really wanted the Princess and the Frog Christmas ornament. I had absolutely no intention of dropping hints to him. In fact, after I told him, I asked my mom if she would get that for me for Christmas. Two days later, a little box showed up on my doorstep addressed to me with no return address. I opened it up and it was the ornament. I thought my mom had ordered it, but there was a receipt inside and it was from Tom! (Friend in Wi.) It was really sweet because it was unexpected and a huge surprise. He and my mom had been the only ones to know that I wanted the ornament.

This. No, you don't have to get every girl a Princess and the Frog ornament or something Disney related (though Disney is wonderful!), we like it when you pay attention to our specific interests. For example, I love the sunset. If you took a picture of an amazing sunset and framed it with a quote from the Bible, I'd treasure that so much more than a typical necklace or perfume.

Or, as the other girls have been saying, time spent with you is a good present. I've always secretly wanted to be taken on a picnic, with a wicker picnic basket and red tablecloth and everything. That would be the best birthday present. :)

Do girls like it when a boys clothes look worn in like they've lived a little?

Another way of putting it: Many of my clothes and all of my shoes are fading and are a little torn. Since they are nice garments, do I not look like a hobo?

Also if my jeans have a massive tear up the back of one of the thighs but it been repaired, and you find out that the guy repaired it himself, thats cool right? (Y)

Another way of putting it: Many of my clothes and all of my shoes are fading and are a little torn. Since they are nice garments, do I not look like a hobo?

Also if my jeans have a massive tear up the back of one of the thighs but it been repaired, and you find out that the guy repaired it himself, thats cool right? (Y)

Personaly as long as their still decent looking and wearable it's fine.

I often have holes in my shoes and worn jeans.

Wouldn't wear something damaged on a nice occasion though.

My exact intentions. ^.^

And Foofer, you are too funny.

Hehe. I like this a lot. ^.^ Just as long as you have non-torn up clothes that are nicer for special occasions, it's fine and quite adorable. Especially that you can repair a tear in your jeans. So cute. :)

UH...just a question, am I the only guy who hates my girlfriend/partner wearing short shorts? Not sure if I would post it here, or on the other thread.

Meh. I like it. :3

Girls, guys with long(er) hair, or short hair?

UH...just a question, am I the only guy who hates my girlfriend/partner wearing short shorts? Not sure if I would post it here, or on the other thread.

I actually like the short shorts on most girls. If they don't happen to have nice-looking legs, however... =S If Kirsten has nice legs, I wouldn't mind her wearing short shorts.

Yeah, I was being a bit facetious. :P I knew that girls just liked spending time with guys, but I didn't know you like it *that* much. O_O I'll be sure to hang out with my lady friends more often. <3

My exact intentions. ^.^

And Foofer, you are too funny.

:3

SO.

Ladies.

Does it matter if your guy wears basically the same thing everyday? Because I rarely wear anything outside of a hoodie, jeans, and a t-shirt.

Does it matter if your guy wears basically the same thing everyday? Because I rarely wear anything outside of a hoodie, jeans, and a t-shirt.

It really doesn't matter a ton, honestly...as long as you aren't wearing the EXACT same shirt/hoodie/pair of jeans every day. That's kind of gross.

Meh. I like it. :3

Girls, guys with long(er) hair, or short hair?

Medium like long but not long long.

Ummm like it come down below your ears.

And Foofer it's fine to wear the same kind of clothes all the time, especialy hoodies and jeans are pretty cute.

And I wouldn't like my partner in short shorts :b

Random question! :D

Better in your opinion to play on guitar:

Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls, the Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Song, or To The Wolves by Anberlin.

*coughAnberlinFTWcough*

[/randomness]

EDIT: Oooh just though of another question reading the Stuff You Wish Girls Knew thread.

Asking for phone numbers... What should we do to get that? Like all seven digits? Without seeming creepy or anything.

Random question! :D

Better in your opinion to play on guitar:

Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls, the Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Song, or To The Wolves by Anberlin.

*coughAnberlinFTWcough*

NOT IRIS. That comes off as "I don't actually know how to play guitar but I learned this song so I could impress the ladies". I'd go with Anberlin.