Meh. I like it. :3

Girls, guys with long(er) hair, or short hair?

Medium. I don't want it looking girlish or covering their face, but I like something to finger through.

It really doesn't matter a ton, honestly...as long as you aren't wearing the EXACT same shirt/hoodie/pair of jeans every day. That's kind of gross.

This.

Random question! :D

Better in your opinion to play on guitar:

Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls, the Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Song, or To The Wolves by Anberlin.

*coughAnberlinFTWcough*

[/randomness]

EDIT: Oooh just though of another question reading the Stuff You Wish Girls Knew thread.

Asking for phone numbers... What should we do to get that? Like all seven digits? Without seeming creepy or anything.

Woahhhh hard question!! Iris is in that funky tuning, Pirates is amazing, and I haven't heard the Anberlin song. Of the two I know, I'd love to hear Pirates. :3

Be flattering without being pushy. Like "Hey, I'd love to talk to you more. Wanna text me?" Makes her feel special without overdoing it or giving the impression that your heart would shatter if she didn't want to give it to you.

NOT IRIS. That comes off as "I don't actually know how to play guitar but I learned this song so I could impress the ladies". I'd go with Anberlin.

I do not agree.

Yay! I haven't answered questions here for a while. :) Okay.

Do girls like it when a boys clothes look worn in like they've lived a little?
Depending on what it looked like, maybe I wouldn't mind. As long as they don't look like a smelly hobo. :|
UH...just a question, am I the only guy who hates my girlfriend/partner wearing short shorts?
Probably not? Lol

I don't like shorts. Even though they would look great on me :naughty:.

I personally prefer shorter hair on guys, but some dudes can totally rock longer hair...
SO.

Ladies.

Does it matter if your guy wears basically the same thing everyday? Because I rarely wear anything outside of a hoodie, jeans, and a t-shirt.

Hoodie + Jeans + Shirt = cool combo for a guy (as long as it isn't the same hoodie+jeans+shirt every single day)!
Asking for phone numbers... What should we do to get that? Like all seven digits? Without seeming creepy or anything.
You could offer her your number first, and chances are she'll give you hers. Or just be a friend first and then ask casually eventually.

Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls, the Pirates of the Caribbean Theme Song, or To The Wolves by Anberlin.

*coughAnberlinFTWcough*

[/randomness]

EDIT: Oooh just though of another question reading the Stuff You Wish Girls Knew thread.

Me personaly, don't ask for my phone number. Email is better.

And don't expect a date unless your interested in a real relationship. Dating is a silly formality in my opinion.

But idk how other girls would feel about this.

How often are boyfriends supposed to buy their girl stuff? And how expensive does it normally have to be?

You are never supposed to buy her anything. The relationship does not depend on whether you buy her stuff or not. However, some good times to consider buying things are Christmas and her birthday, and whenever you go on a date, you pay. That is all enough money to spend. You don't have to go buy regular gifts to keep her happy. If you did decide to just buy a random gift or an anniversary gift, I personally wouldn't want to see my boyfriend exceed about 15 dollars, 20 at most. Because again, he was already paying for the dates; I don't expect any more from him and wouldn't want to trouble him.

Dating is a silly formality in my opinion.

:woot:

That is how I feel.

How often are boyfriends supposed to buy their girl stuff? And how expensive does it normally have to be?

Buy her stuff when you want to buy her what you want to if she complains I'd be concerned about why she wants a relationship and her character.

Just don't be totally cheap it will hurt her feelings to think you got her something cause your supposed to without thought or effort.

It's not about the price really it's the thought. Don't buy something cause it's cheap don't buy something cause it's expensive. Buy it cause you want to give it to her and you think she will like it.

What exactly constitutes as long(er)? =P I think hair that is past the shoulder is usually unattractive on a guy... However, there are exceptions to every rule!

SO.

Ladies.

Does it matter if your guy wears basically the same thing everyday? Because I rarely wear anything outside of a hoodie, jeans, and a t-shirt.

This is always a good outfit... but I won't say that I don't enjoy seeing a guy in a nice button-down and jeans every now and again!

*coughAnberlinFTWcough*

[/randomness]

Pirates of the Carribean, for sure! It'd be really unexpected, PLUS it's a great song. :3 And as for the phone number... Just ask her if it'd be okay if you texted her sometime. This only works if you're going for the sweet approach... if you want to be all smooth and stuff, you'll hafta figure that one out on your own. XD
How often? On birthdays, Christmas, etc... whenever you'd buy your "normal" friends presents. But other than that, it should be something that YOU want to do to bless her, just cuz you want to. =) And price doesn't matter, the amount of thought that you put into it is what matters.

Meh. I like it. :3

I prefer short, or medium-length. If the guy's hair is longer than chin, it's usually too long for me. Not that I'd reject someone because they had long hair, I just prefer short. Oh, and clean hair is a must. Greasy or oily looking hair is majorly unattractively to me, and to most girls I know.

In my opinion, it isn't about how expensive the gift is, it's about the thought behind it. If a guy gave me a $100 necklace, sure it'd be nice, but I'd way prefer something personalized. Maybe something to do with a hobbie or interest of mine, just to show that he really took the time to remember the little details about me, and isn't just buying me the usual. As for how often, I think at special occasions, like Christmas and birthdays is good enough, it shouldn't a usual thing - it makes it more special.

How often do girls buy their boyfriend's presents? How often do you girls pay when you go on dates?

I don't have a boyfriend, but if I did, besides for Christmas and his birthday, if I just saw something in a store that I know he'd love, I might get it for him randomly. And girls should never pay for the date.

And girls should never pay for the date.

That is neither fair nor practical, as the boy's $$ supply would quickly be depleted resulting in no dates at all!

Mmmmm, talking to girls. When her sister - who hates you - is right there? Should I just avoid conversation altogether, just with her sister, or try to include her sister in it? She's basically my only lady friend so I don't want to make her mad at me too. :/ Blah...

That is neither fair nor practical, as the boy's $$ supply would quickly be depleted resulting in no dates at all!

Well then he needs to get a job to support his girlfriend! Lol I was being kinda hard there. If she really wanted to or he was absolutely broke it's okay. But he should expect to be paying.

Mmmmm, talking to girls. When her sister - who hates you - is right there? Should I just avoid conversation altogether, just with her sister, or try to include her sister in it? She's basically my only lady friend so I don't want to make her mad at me too. :/ Blah...

Tell your lady friend you aren't comfortable talking to her with her sister around. And that you'd like to talk to her while she is alone. If the sister seriously has a problem with you (which I can't imagine why, I mean, you're Jeremy!) then why does she hang around her sister while you're talking to her? More details would be nice.

How often do girls buy their boyfriend's presents?
It really depends on the girl. Some girls are really into the present-buying thing, but I personally tend to be not that thoughtful. XD
How often do you girls pay when you go on dates?
In my perfect world, we would both pay our own way, unless it was someone's birthday or something. However, I find that most guys are too stubborn and proud for that. =P

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Treat the sister as you would anyone else... Try to include her in the conversation, and (if you can) just pretend that you don't know she hates you. You never know if you might change the way she thinks about you by being a gentleman.

How often do girls buy their boyfriend's presents? How often do you girls pay when you go on dates?

I've never had a date or a boyfriend but I wouldn't be on a date with a guy who's not my boyfriend, and if we're in a relationship I see no reason one or ther would be expected to pay. Actualy I'd feel bad if a guy was always paying for me. I'd at least want to pay half, especialy on the first few dates.

Later I wouldn't mind if he wanted to pay, cause guys like to take care of their girl friends and I'd like to be taken care of. But not spoiled.

And as far as gifts when ever I feel like it or see something that makes me think of him ideally. And on special occasions or if I just feel like suppressing him. I think I'd like doing stuff for my bf and buying him stuff.

But I think it depends on the individuals.

Some girls like being spoiled and if the guy likes to spoil her I don't really see a problem with that in itself.

And some gf's and bf's don't care for traditional gender roles and that's fine to.

It's what dynamic works for that couple I think.

Tell your lady friend you aren't comfortable talking to her with her sister around. And that you'd like to talk to her while she is alone. If the sister seriously has a problem with you (which I can't imagine why, I mean, you're Jeremy!) then why does she hang around her sister while you're talking to her? More details would be nice.

Haha :) Well this is the sister is the one I mentioned a while back, the one that just sorta blew up at me for no apparent reason. And it's that her sister is usually just by her. I could talk to her while her sis is there but it's just... bleh I don't know how to explain it. It's weird. :P

Treat the sister as you would anyone else... Try to include her in the conversation, and (if you can) just pretend that you don't know she hates you. You never know if you might change the way she thinks about you by being a gentleman.

Does her basically having said that she hates/doesn't like me change that in any way? I'll definitely take your advice though and try to talk to them both next time though. I mean hey, worst case scenario is that her sister will leave or just keep on hatin.

Thanks y'all. :)

If you don't ignore the sister and are kind to her and are gracful about her disliking you your friend should be impressed not mad. So be the bigger person and treat her like there's no problem. If she still has a problem whith you when you have done nothing wrong I think your friend will be reasonable enough not to hold it against you.

Does her basically having said that she hates/doesn't like me change that in any way? I'll definitely take your advice though and try to talk to them both next time though. I mean hey, worst case scenario is that her sister will leave or just keep on hatin.
This is you, being the bigger person. =) I highly doubt that she is so stony-hearted as to not be swayed by someone consistently being genuinely nice to her. And even if she continues to dislike you for no reason... at least you have shown your friend that you are a mature person, and value her friendship enough to work with her sister, you know?

Well then he needs to get a job to support his girlfriend! Lol I was being kinda hard there. If she really wanted to or he was absolutely broke it's okay. But he should expect to be paying.

but but but why, it's not as if we're selling our company o_O

Hmmm...another one...Don't you feel awkward when you're wearing short shorts and some people look at you?

I told my girlfriend not to wear short shorts/shorts when going outside because her skin is white(we are brown, most filipino.) cuz' most guys look at him and saying "PSSST" which kinda scary. I'm overprotective.

Well, it depends. If I think a guy is cute and I'm wearing them, then I don't mind. But there are some creepy forty-year-old Mexicans in my town who will look, and that's just.. ew.

Err... is that fair? I'm guessing that a lot of guys would want to pay for most or all of their dates with their girlfriends, but wouldn't it be more equitable if they both contributed?

If she really wanted to or he was absolutely broke it's okay. But he should expect to be paying.

^ This. But I still prefer to pay.

On sunday morning I was taking Kirsten out for some coffee. I let her pay, because she felt like she needed to buy me something, instead of it always being the other way around. iendedupgettingitallforfree but anyway the point is that I will sometimes allow her to pay for small things. :3

Hmmm...another one...Don't you feel awkward when you're wearing short shorts and some people look at you?

I told my girlfriend not to wear short shorts/shorts when going outside because her skin is white(we are brown, most filipino.) cuz' most guys look at him and saying "PSSST" which kinda scary. I'm overprotective.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I find it rather worrying that you are trying to tell your girlfriend what to wear or not wear. Seems rather dictatorial for a 15 year old. =P If you have genuine concerns, talk to her... don't tell her what to do. And as for your question... I kinda feel like pervs are gonna look, regardless of what we wear... But as I like to think of myself as a woman of taste, I prefer not to wear shorts that are too short. XD