Answering some here, going backwards...

Would you go out with a guy who still watches cartoons? i.e. Gravity Falls, Total Drama, Anime.

Well, I don't know what some of those are, but I like The Little Mermaid and some other Disney movies, and just the other day I was watching a bit of Jane and the Dragon, sooooo... :P No. I wouldn't mind if a guy watched cartoons. I might just try to rope him into the ones I liked like TLM and make him be Prince Eric. :P

Do you find Rain romantic? Like, in a stereo-typical love scene in a movie?

Well, me being the drama queen, I find rain something I would very likely write in my love scenes (in my novels), and I enjoy the scene in Pride and PRejudice (2005, Kierra Knightly) with Darcy and Elizabeth soaked under the overhang or whatever (:D). And I believe that was one fantasy I had recently, kissing in the rain. :P

ideal style of clothes for a man?

Hmmm....I personally like some of the slightly 'girlier' (IMO) looks such as a bit more fitted jeans, and ripped jeans. And a slight emo look, including the dark, layered shaggy hair (medium length). <3 Black nailpolish maybe. But that's just me.

If a guy is having serious issues (Deep, Dark, near-suicidal Depression, or his parents are splitting up) and his closest guy friend helps him through it. What if you see them hug? Or the one with issues starts crying?

How do you see this? (You don't know that he has issues. Or maybe you do, just not the extent.)

Hm. Well, the few guys I know, I wouldn't think they were gay, as I know where they stand on that. But, say, walking through Wal-mart...it would depend. If I saw a guy leaning on a guy, and couldn't see the faces, I would think 'they're...gay?'. But if I saw the one crying and the other comforting him...it would depend how much one guy was leaning ont he other. If one guy was just crying, and then they hugged, and the supportive guy seemed manly, I'd probably just think the crying guy was going through something rough. :(

A guy that dresses goth, but doesn't have a goth lifestyle, (Christian, not satanist or death is sweet) and is attractve. Y/N?

YESSSS.

muscles y/n?

Enough so that there arms are not thin? Yes. Huge vein-popping, body-builder ones? Not my taste. :P

Would you break up with your boyfriend if he "used to be exciting" but now "bores you"? Or would you still like him for who he is?

I can't say since I never dated...I used to think of dating as just exciting, but more recently, I think steady might be good. It depends. If I am bored and realize that the only thing I liked was the excitment/looks/oither vain things, then I would break it off. If I still loved him, I would hope I would stay as, duh, marriage lasts waaay past the excitement. Be strong my future self. XD

Girls: Guys that don't play sports. Discuss.

Meh, sports isn't my big thing anyway.

Answering these is really fun! I'm gonna post so I don't lose this, then answer some more! :D

Girls: curly or straight hair on guys? and why?

Hm....curly sounds so Hobbity. :D But straight emo styles are nice. Or other straight, longerish, shaggyish styles. Eh, I'd have to see the hair to know if I'd like it. I don't have some sort of 'I only like guys with straight/curly/wavy hair' or anything. *shrugs* I don't really know any guys with curly hair ATM though.

What are your opinions on guys that do stuff like eating worms/insects ,chugging Tabasco sauce, etc.?

First thought on the sauce: are you showing off? Ew. (I knew a kid who seemed to do this when I was a kid so its like 'no thanks'. :P). If they really liked the bugs I would be a bit grossed out but prolly get used to it. The sauce? Lol, that's a bit odd, then not care. Except to joke around, tease, tell people about. :P

Is it weird for you girls to openly talk about your period with your friends? Be them guy or girl?

What friends?? :( Well, the one girl I hang out with the most (haven't seen her in a while though) I can talk about a lot of stuff but would find that uncomfortable, mostly cause I dojn't think she'd like talking about it. She did tell me her pad was annoying her once and asked me if I ever had that. No biggie. My other friend, one time I asked why she had written her name on a calandar ona certain date and she said it was so she could take a blood builder, because her peiod was coming shortly and she needed the iron or whatever. Not a big deal, I thought it interesting that we were expecting ours close/on the same date. :P Another two girls, sisters, I'm a bit older than them and the one was interested as I told them a little bit about periods, the other didn't want to talk about it. XD As in, I think she was grossed out. :P

Sadly, I have never really had a guy friend, 'sept my bro. It depends. I've said a few things/joked to him. Off my period at the time which does make a difference, when I'm on it and say soemthing I'm not near as comfortable. And joking always helps. If I had a guy friend, like real close, like how my bro and me are when we're not fighting ( :P), then it would probably be ok. But if there was any romantic interest whatsoever, if I had any feelings for him...weird. :P

why are most girls are obsessed with boy bands

I'm not. I don't listen to much music. At least not like that.

Thoughts on leather jackets? (for guys that is)

Hm...depends on the jacket I guess. If they're tying to look like Rocky, no thanks. XD Other styles I think I'd like more.

Are all girls addicted to Wintergreen ice breakers? I never have any left once they find out I have some stashed in my pocket

Um...first thought is: throat burn. XD I don't eat those so IDK. I like mints. I like candy. *shrugs* CHocolate is a better bet with me if you want me to beg. :P

New Question! Do you find Emo's to be attractive? I have found on different websites and such that Emo and Scene girls make guys swoon. (I'm included in the Emo part...) Sooo are Girls attracted to Emo guys?

YESSSSSSSSS. Yes.

Alrighty then, I have a question. Is it weird in a girls perspective for a guy to get along with girls better than he does guys but still be straight? Like say you have alot of "girl friends" vs alot of "guy friends"

Hm. At first glance, yes, a bit. But come to think of it, this one guy I know is kinda like that. The girls love him but the guys...don't seem to like him so much. But then, he is very much a ladies man, so. :P

What would you consider "Flirting"? I knew girls that thought that a simple compliment or smile meant that Love was in the air.

Me being miss assumer, miss never-talks-to-guys (shy for one thing, other reasons, but I wish I spoke to guys)...yeah I'd assume/get hopeful if I liked the guy. Happened once. Made my year. :P But if I talked to guys more, or if someone asked me...I'd say, a friendly compliment or smile is just being nice, but if a guy was to talk to me tons and tons, or grin sheepishly ever time I caught his eye, or go out of his way to see me, or avoid me (iuf accompanied by longing stares, etc.), or if he joked around with a certain demeaner, os gave me a gift, then I'd consider that more than just being friendly. Whoo. Ramble there. I wasn't even actually talking and I got kinda out of breath. :P

Would a girl text a guy first if they like him? I know it depends on the personality, so let's say this girls personality is slightly shy, but confident and likes to talk around people she knows.

Also, when is the best time to text a girl if you don't text often? What should you even talk about to make it worthwhile?

Ok, I'm shy in public w/ guys but not chatting on a comp or whatever (I don't text ATM) so...I would text first if I didn't know them IRL but liked them. And the best time for me is night. And...it's fun to joke around a bit. *shrugs* what can I say? I just don't text/talk to guys, sadly. :P

I'm sure it is safe to say that you all here support women's equality, and if this is the case, would you all be perfectly okay with getting drafted if need be?

Equaility? You'd have to be more specific for me to answer. Are women men? No. Should they be treated as man's slaves? No. Not like that helps. XD

But being drafted...that would freak me out. :ohmy: I say no for drafting women, cause what if they were pregnant, for one reason? Any more from me would probably be better explained in a PM convo if desired. :)

At what point in a relationship does a girl think it's alright to fart around her superior half? Discuss.

Personally, "farting" isn't the lady like thing to do in pubic, so I wouldn't "fart" in front of my boyfriend or fiance... If we're married it's kind of a different situation, but it still isn't lady like. That's just my opinion on it.

I occasionally do, but not intentionally. It's... a human thing. Like sneezing or coughing. It shouldn't be a problem even if it were the first day you go out.

Do girls, in general, see one man/guy as a 'protector' or see comfort in him? Or do they each see guys differently in this aspect?

Do girls, in general, see one man/guy as a 'protector' or see comfort in him? Or do they each see guys differently in this aspect?

I see each guy differently. There's a guy who I would never be with romantically, who's my friend, but who I always see as a protector. My ex-boyfriend, on the other hand, was never a protector when we were together.

I guess I should clarify, you gave a good response though.

I've had four different women of various age (were talking 14-25ish) and different levels of how well we knew each other cling to me and asked(some just forced) to 'hold' them. Can a guy give off a "strong man aura" or something?

I guess I should clarify, you gave a good response though.

I've had four different women of various age (were talking 14-25ish) and different levels of how well we knew each other cling to me and asked(some just forced) to 'hold' them. Can a guy give off a "strong man aura" or something?

Each to their own, I suppose.

I guess, but "strong man aura", as you call it, at least for me, happens very rarely. I see guys as nice guys, but that protector vibe is few and far between.

In a non-personal way, sometimes it's not that we think you're some big, strong guy who can hold us and deal with all our problems; sometimes, we just want a hug from someone who won't judge us for just being human. Perhaps that's a compliment, I don't know.

Personally, "farting" isn't the lady like thing to do in pubic, so I wouldn't "fart" in front of my boyfriend or fiance... If we're married it's kind of a different situation, but it still isn't lady like. That's just my opinion on it.

Pssht, 'ladylike'. Adjusting your bra in public, picking out a wedgie, subtly checking to see if your armpit smells, burping and scratching that doggone itch on your side, those aren't "lady like" behaviors either. Do girls still do them? Heck yeah!

At what point in a relationship does a girl think it's alright to fart around her other half? Discuss.

Bodily functions, they happen. If he farts in front of her first...might as well poot right back. Or belch in reply.

Men aren't superior. They're just smellier.

I see each guy differently. There's a guy who I would never be with romantically, who's my friend, but who I always see as a protector.

He's a keeper. Get in there.

musicals, yay nay?

@.@ GOLLIWOGS TO THE YEA!!!! I love musicals, I have every word of Les Miserables memorized, I act in musicals, I am acting in a musical right now, I sing musical theater all the time *pause for breath* Anyone who looks down on musical theater does not really appeal to me, male or female. It's not like love of Fiddler on the Roof is a must for anyone who wants to be my friend, but I'd be far more likely to gravitate towards a guy who's sitting there humming Rich Man.

---------- Post added at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 AM ----------

I honestly have never really seen any guy as a protector. Even my dad... he's wonderful, but his parenting style has always been very hands-off, and somehow... I don't know, we just didn't connect in that particular way.

I see my boyfriend as my protector. I believe in the relationship, the male is supposed to man up and protect the female from any harm...

musicals, yay nay?

What are you asking? If you're refering to a guy being in a musical, then yes. I absolutely adore that. And if you're refering to muscials in general, I love to be in them. I prefer performing in a musical rather than watching one.

musicals, yay nay?

God is my comfort. Protect me from harm and I'll make you a sammich. Leave the toilet seat up and I'll make you sleep on the couch. <.<

Wicked, cats, other broadway like things? YAY

Glee? NAY

At what point in a relationship does a girl think it's alright to fart around her superior half? Discuss.

Girls don't fart.

musicals, yay nay?

Depends on my mood and the musical. I love Rent. Cats creeps me out.

(The English might need to be excused from the following question)

Do you find Rain romantic? Like, in a stereo-typical love scene in a movie?

Not romantic, no. I mean, come on, we're dripping and our hair is all stringy and the ground is squishy. But fun? Absolutely! I love running around in the rain, and am always happy to have someone willing to do it with me. It would just be more of a ten-year-old moment than The Notebook (which I hate anyway).

So question ladies, what is an acceptable age difference for you? There's a girl I like, a Freshman, and I'm a Junior about 2.5 years older. She gave me her number out of the blue this week, and it's really obvious she's interested in me. Our teacher even notices it haha. But really it's really sort of hard for me to make a judgement. Part of me is saying it's too much of an age difference, but at the same time most married couples are a few years apart. Heck, even my own parents are 10 years apart! I don't want to be seen as a creeper or have it look bad on her in any way. I'm leaning towards asking her out right now, but what are your thoughts? Fellow guys feel free to chime in as well.

And assuming you think it's fine, what would be a really neat way to ask a girl in theatre out to a Christmas dance? (:

Gracias.

The general rule is (oldest person's age)/2+7 = youngest possible age for the younger. :)