*shape*

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

the sape of her eyes is gorgeous and i love that shes embracing her natural curls

http://www.starnow.com/zahersaleh

It's between the first Guy I showed you and This guy for the role of Callister in my book. If it helps you decide who gets the role, They will be the fiance of the girl I showed.

(The reason I'm asking is because I really want this "Callister" character to be a really attractive. But I want a lot of opinions.)

I'm actually doing an experiment for a book I'm writing. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Now how about this woman. Is she attractive in your eyes?

http://www.starnow.com/shereenwalker1

Yes she is really pretty.She has very haunting eyes through.IT give you a sense of mystery of she is.

fringe beverage date (coffee or some other liquid)

dinner date

movie date

or theater date?

Of these, there can be only one, so choose wisely.

Theater date. No question. The only thing better would be him coming to see my play, then us going out on a dinner date afterwards. :)

It's between the first Guy I showed you and This guy for the role of Callister in my book. If it helps you decide who gets the role, They will be the fiance of the girl I showed.

(The reason I'm asking is because I really want this "Callister" character to be a really attractive. But I want a lot of opinions.)

Daaannngggg. Mighty fine ;)

second guy.... i think the skin color combination for the couple will be gorgeousss!!!

Ladies, what characteristics would you find most intriguing about a man?

I'm a sucker for an engaging conversationalist. Not necessarily someone whose conversationally domineering or excessively outgoing, but someone who brings up interesting topics of conversation while still 'leveling' with the group around them and making sure they arn't shooting over the other persons head (I hang out with a lot of aerospace engineers XP) or boring them to tears. I guess part of the reason I find this so attractive is that I'm really a pretty poor conversationalist myself in the early stages of interaction (being a bit insecure about my own social skills/intelligence/naivety with no stomach for small talk) so a guy who can hold his own in a conversation without making me feel either lesser or losing my interest deffinently has an advantage. Granted, I'm one of those people who becomes more talkative the more comfortable I am with a person/group so I'll pick up the slack eventually.

Another thing I've found that I tend to be drawn too are people with passion for some activity, cause, or way of living. Mind, if this passion completely dominates your personality it may end up being a bit of a turn off, but usually I love listening to people talk about things they love or feel strongly about, especially if they're willing to teach me or show me about whatever it is. The musician who is willing to teach, the political aficionado who is willing to discuss their views {tactfully}, and the activist eager to explain their passion are all inherently intriguing. I'm a person insatiably curious, and if you'll put up with my general lack of talent/intelligence regarding your passions I'll gladly make up for it with enthusiasm. On the flip side {though I'm not sure I'd call this 'intriguing'} I also love it when I guy shows interest in my passions. I'd be tickled pink if a guy let me talk his ear off about Catholocism or teach him to ride.

IRL, I am not a talker (despite my extreme chatting on the interwebs) and therefore do not say anything unless I think there is something worth saying. Someone who is completely happy to sit in silence with me, and not find it awkward, is an intriguing character.

Also, Ashely's paragraph about passions is good.

Education. I love it when I can debate with a guy. I'm extremely stubborn and if i know I'm right, I will fight til the end. It's awesome when I'm proven wrong though because it shows that the guy isn't intimidated by me in any way and that he took the time to actually educate himself on a particular subject. If I'm not really paying attention and I overhear an intelligent conversation, I usually stop and look. It draws me in.

Another thing is kindness. It's little things that I see guys do that makes them attractive. Holding the door open for the person behind him or stopping to help someone pick up things they dropped are just two examples.

Having a good relationship with his family makes me want to be a part of his life too. It shows that he has his priorities in order and I have no problem coming second to family.

It drives me crazy when guys are too over eager...it's annoying and too easy I guess. I like having my personal space and if a guy wants to spend most of his time with me, I eventually get bored and annoyed. It sounds kind of superficial, but it's the truth.

Anyways...there's more, but those are extremely significant.

Attractive eyes/face.

Fitness. I don't go for sticks, nor do I go for doughballs. Fit and healthy is my style(one day i'll be there myself!) Muscles are nice too, but optional. Kind of like the sprinkles on an ice cream cone. It's good without them too!

Someone who isn't so consumed in his passions that he can talk about nothing else. I can handle discussions about sports and video games, but if it totally consumes you, we won't be conversing much.

A guy who's perfectly content with sporadic and random outbursts of conversation. I only talk when I feel it's worthwhile, and talking on the phone does have its silent moments...minutes...

A guy who likes doing new things, getting lost in new places, exploring other towns.

Education. I love it when I can debate with a guy. I'm extremely stubborn and if i know I'm right, I will fight til the end. It's awesome when I'm proven wrong though because it shows that the guy isn't intimidated by me in any way and that he took the time to actually educate himself on a particular subject. If I'm not really paying attention and I overhear an intelligent conversation, I usually stop and look. It draws me in.

Another thing is kindness. It's little things that I see guys do that makes them attractive. Holding the door open for the person behind him or stopping to help someone pick up things they dropped are just two examples.

Having a good relationship with his family makes me want to be a part of his life too. It shows that he has his priorities in order and I have no problem coming second to family.

It drives me crazy when guys are too over eager...it's annoying and too easy I guess. I like having my personal space and if a guy wants to spend most of his time with me, I eventually get bored and annoyed. It sounds kind of superficial, but it's the truth.

Anyways...there's more, but those are extremely significant.

+1

This post is spot on. ^_^

Oh goodness... now to start my sappy appeal:

I like a girl. My, what a quaint way to begin. I have liked this girl for nearly four years, all of high school. Even more quaint. Now, I haven't been overbearingly head-over-heels puppy-eyed for four years, but dang if the feelings don't always come back. She's the top of our class and super intelligent. She's nice, funny, and super easy to get along with - providing you're not an antagonising person. She plays piano like an angel, seriously she's the best teen piano player in Georgia and has multiple awards to back that up. She's also really pretty :blushing:. Her parents both have professional degrees and her family is rather well off.

Okay, now here's the problem: I had a rather overbearing personality growing up, and we've known each other since about 8th grade. We didn't really become friends until about Sophomore year, but every year since we've became better friends (I've also come into my own over the years, as is expected during high school). I mentioned that I did like her Freshman year though; unfortunately at that time a rumor got started that I thought I could see the future and in it we were married. :glare: As ridiculous as it was, it planted a negative seed. I text her saying that I didn't know where that came from and she said people say crazy things, but that if I did like her, we should stay friends. I then said that I understood, but I would like to get to know her better and she let me know she wasn't interested, nicely but emphatically.

Second problem: I've been overweight all of my life and I can safely say that Freshman year I was pretty large. It's petty, but we all know you need to be somewhat physically attracted to someone to make it work.

Third problem: We have entirely different backgrounds. I come from a poor, country family and she's from a wealthy, well-educated family. Once again, this is petty but if nothing else, it makes me nervous.

She also has had a bad taste in guys over the years. Not even just a dumb, redneck football player, but also an arrogant ****** bag with a superiority complex who wasn't even that attractive. That sounds harsh. To be fair, both guys had a nice side.

Now, there's the background. Here's the reason I'm posting: It's Senior year, and I still like her. Like I said, over the years I have become less boisterous and flamboyant, I suppose you could say, and we've become friends through a really good mutual friend. She's not dating anyone at the moment and I just really feel like if I let us leave for college and go our separate ways, I'll forever remember her as the one that got away. I've also started doing something about my weight. I've lost three pants sizes in about three weeks and I don't plan on stopping. I'm decently good looking I suppose... I mean, if I lose the rest of this weight I think I'll at least look better than her previous boyfriends (gosh I sound petty). Also, I'm a great guy and I'm not just being arrogant. I treat women with respect and totally support women's rights. I believe in equality for everyone. I mean, dear Lord... I try to stand up for the weak and help those who can't help themselves. I strive to understand and appreciate all cultures, not reject people because they're different. I love everyone, I sincerely do. I love God above all. I love children and animals. I really don't know how to be a better guy or I would try to do it! Yet, no one has ever given me the time of day (girls in the context of relationships that is - as I've become a better person, I've gotten many friends along the way)... I hate being this vulnerable but that's another thing, I'm comfortable in my masculinity and I am genuine in everything I say and do.

Okay... self-praise rant is over. Sorry if I sounded like a jerk for talking about myself. I just wanted you guys to know that I'm not some bad guy she shouldn't want to give a chance.

So, this is Senior year which means Prom is coming up. I am considering asking her but I am deathly afraid. I've only ever had one girlfriend and that was in 8th grade. I've never been on a date, nevertheless kissed a girl (my weight has been the greatest factor in this, unfortunately). Anyway, she's a Christian and we definitely have things in common, but my lack of experience coupled with all of the things I mentioned above has me petrified.

I don't know what to do. I guess I just needed to share this with someone... or multiple someones.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Should I try? What should I say? Should I mention that I've liked her for a long time or that I couldn't live with myself if I didn't try again? All I know to be is honest.

If you read all this, I sincerely thank you.

I like a girl. My, what a quaint way to begin. I have liked this girl for nearly four years, all of high school. Even more quaint. Now, I haven't been overbearingly head-over-heels puppy-eyed for four years, but dang if the feelings don't always come back. She's the top of our class and super intelligent. She's nice, funny, and super easy to get along with - providing you're not an antagonising person. She plays piano like an angel, seriously she's the best teen piano player in Georgia and has multiple awards to back that up. She's also really pretty :blushing:. Her parents both have professional degrees and her family is rather well off.

Okay, now here's the problem: I had a rather overbearing personality growing up, and we've known each other since about 8th grade. We didn't really become friends until about Sophomore year, but every year since we've became better friends (I've also come into my own over the years, as is expected during high school). I mentioned that I did like her Freshman year though; unfortunately at that time a rumor got started that I thought I could see the future and in it we were married. :glare: As ridiculous as it was, it planted a negative seed. I text her saying that I didn't know where that came from and she said people say crazy things, but that if I did like her, we should stay friends. I then said that I understood, but I would like to get to know her better and she let me know she wasn't interested, nicely but emphatically.

Second problem: I've been overweight all of my life and I can safely say that Freshman year I was pretty large. It's petty, but we all know you need to be somewhat physically attracted to someone to make it work.

Third problem: We have entirely different backgrounds. I come from a poor, country family and she's from a wealthy, well-educated family. Once again, this is petty but if nothing else, it makes me nervous.

She also has had a bad taste in guys over the years. Not even just a dumb, redneck football player, but also an arrogant ****** bag with a superiority complex who wasn't even that attractive. That sounds harsh. To be fair, both guys had a nice side.

Now, there's the background. Here's the reason I'm posting: It's Senior year, and I still like her. Like I said, over the years I have become less boisterous and flamboyant, I suppose you could say, and we've become friends through a really good mutual friend. She's not dating anyone at the moment and I just really feel like if I let us leave for college and go our separate ways, I'll forever remember her as the one that got away. I've also started doing something about my weight. I've lost three pants sizes in about three weeks and I don't plan on stopping. I'm decently good looking I suppose... I mean, if I lose the rest of this weight I think I'll at least look better than her previous boyfriends (gosh I sound petty). Also, I'm a great guy and I'm not just being arrogant. I treat women with respect and totally support women's rights. I believe in equality for everyone. I mean, dear Lord... I try to stand up for the weak and help those who can't help themselves. I strive to understand and appreciate all cultures, not reject people because they're different. I love everyone, I sincerely do. I love God above all. I love children and animals. I really don't know how to be a better guy or I would try to do it! Yet, no one has ever given me the time of day (girls in the context of relationships that is - as I've become a better person, I've gotten many friends along the way)... I hate being this vulnerable but that's another thing, I'm comfortable in my masculinity and I am genuine in everything I say and do.

Okay... self-praise rant is over. Sorry if I sounded like a jerk for talking about myself. I just wanted you guys to know that I'm not some bad guy she shouldn't want to give a chance.

So, this is Senior year which means Prom is coming up. I am considering asking her but I am deathly afraid. I've only ever had one girlfriend and that was in 8th grade. I've never been on a date, nevertheless kissed a girl (my weight has been the greatest factor in this, unfortunately). Anyway, she's a Christian and we definitely have things in common, but my lack of experience coupled with all of the things I mentioned above has me petrified.

I don't know what to do. I guess I just needed to share this with someone... or multiple someones.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me? Should I try? What should I say? Should I mention that I've liked her for a long time or that I couldn't live with myself if I didn't try again? All I know to be is honest.

Dang, that was deep, man. If I were you, I would let her know how much you appreciate her for who she is. I would tell her some of the things you have noticed about her that are different than others, and these things would also be things you like about her. I would let her know how humbled you would be if she let you take her to the prom. One thing to not do, in any case, is to spill out everything you've said here to her; at least not yet - as this would most likely scare her off. Let her know that you're interested in her; not directly through words though, try showing it through actions, and what you do when you are around her. Life is different than the movies; you can't just go up to a girl you like, spill your heart out to her, and then live happily ever after.

I'm no girl, but you said anyone, so I thought I might give a little bit of my own feelings towards her.

Also, if you don't like anything I said here, simply don't do it. You may have to push yourself out of your comfort zone, but only in a way you are comfortable with (sorry for the paradox, haha).

Cheers, and good luck!

edit:

Forgot one thing, it sort of ties in with what I said earlier. Never, EVER, push yourself and your feelings too much onto her, or push too much information at once. Try to do what I said in the previous paragraph, while being able to control how much feelings you give her. Too much, she will feel uncomfortable; too little, she won't feel as if you are serious about what you say.

You need to be honest with her. As you said, you'll probably regret it if you don't speak with her now. Try to stray away from the "I will be devastated if you refuse me" kind of comments. To me, those only serve to make girls feel guilty if they can't reciprocate your feelings. At least, I know I would feel pretty rotten afterwards.

So be honest, but not overly desperate-sounding :P

I wish you luck! :hug:

C.J. it sounds like you've got a lot to offer any girl. You'll never know unless you ask her, and learning to live wondering "what if...?" is hard to do. You'll regret it, and you already know that. The worst thing she can do is say no, and you can't get any more not a couple with her than you are right now. So my advice is, go for it!! If she says no, then you're still in the friend zone but at least you don't have to wonder what could have been. If she says yes, you've got a date to the prom and maybe more.

Good luck! :)

How long do you think you could last in a long distance relationship?

It entirely depends on where the relationship started, where it "left off", and how willing the person I was in the relationship with was to fight for our relationship. I would not start a relationship long-distance, but if I was already in one, then I would keep it as long as possible. When I'm to the point where I enter a relationship anyhow, I plan on being either very close or at marriage age, so I wouldn't see my self being in a long-distance relationship for over a year. I would just get married. :P

So, in a nutshell-

-I would not begin a relationship long-distance

-I would be willing to be in one if I already had a strong relationship with the person

-I don't see myself being in a relationship anytime far before marrying age; therefore only very extenuating circumstances would persuade me to pursue such a relationship for more than a year. By that time, I would be wanting some commitment- ie, a proposal :P