I personally do NOT like back hair but, chest hair is okay to a certain extent. Arms and legs cant be too hairy. :) Some girls love hairy guys but, not me.

I personally do NOT like back hair but, chest hair is okay to a certain extent. Arms and legs cant be too hairy. :) Some girls love hairy guys but, not me.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts! I like arm and leg hair, definitely not back hair, and some chest hair is okay, but...eh. haha :)

Although it's not real make or break thing with me, I actually kinda like body hair... I like my men to look like men. :P

There is a point where it gets ridiculous but...

Oh! Yeah! Totally wasn't thinking facial hair played into this! Facial hair is awesome! I agree with the scruffy look comment.

I don't look full-blown beards, usually (it's a little much), but scruffy facial hair is reallyyyy good! :)

Mine is the same, too.

Hmm...how do you girls feel about a guy who is feminine Ex. I don't like hunting, I have more girl friends than guy friends, I hate sports, like gardening (mainly flowers, but some vegetables), I am not your typical 17 year old guy, I am more mature and serious than most guys my age and tend to be uptight

PLEASE BE HONEST!!!!

Hmm...how do you girls feel about a guy who is feminine Ex. I don't like hunting, I have more girl friends than guy friends, I hate sports, like gardening (mainly flowers, but some vegetables), I am not your typical 17 year old guy, I am more mature and serious than most guys my age and tend to be uptight

PLEASE BE HONEST!!!!

I have no problem with this, infact i think its awesome! its so great that you admit you like gardening and what not.. i would love to have a male friend like you!

I have no problem with this, infact i think its awesome! its so great that you admit you like gardening and what not.. i would love to have a male friend like you!

I feel like he just got hypothetically friend zoned.

PLEASE BE HONEST!!!!

Depends on if you smell like the flowers...:P I personally get somewhat irked when a dude says "Most guys are this but I am THIS .COME HITHER LADIES..."

I'm a woman. I like a man who can fix things, protect me, and doesn't mind getting dirty while fixing things. Running around in the mud, playing sports or weightlifting doesn't constitute "real man" in my mind. Real, "masculine" men know how to treat women (their mothers included) follow God, are madly in love with Jesus, take care of their health and keep personal hygiene a priority. Men who can shoot, lift heavy weights, repair cars and cook are preferred but optional, in my opinion.

I feel like he just got hypothetically friend zoned.

Agreed.

Dang. I guess that means my "operation - big foot" is a no go?

Correct. I'm sorry, Will.

This might have been asked already but i don't feel like going through 185 pages so :P

What is an ideal body type for a man, i mean do you like skinny guys, bigger guys with a bit of fat, or the aesthetic look with both abs and broad shoulder? 

I am a pretty fit myself with big shoulders and all that and i was wondering if it is worth it dieting down until i can see my abs, (i am not fat , i just can't see my abs without flexing them&good lighting)

Depends on if you smell like the flowers...:P I personally get somewhat irked when a dude says "Most guys are this but I am THIS .COME HITHER LADIES..."

I'm a woman. I like a man who can fix things, protect me, and doesn't mind getting dirty while fixing things. Running around in the mud, playing sports or weightlifting doesn't constitute "real man" in my mind. Real, "masculine" men know how to treat women (their mothers included) follow God, are madly in love with Jesus, take care of their health and keep personal hygiene a priority. Men who can shoot, lift heavy weights, repair cars and cook are preferred but optional, in my opinion.

Thanks for you honest opinion ladies

Dang. I guess that means my "operation - big foot" is a no go?

Let's do it Will! Hairy men unite!

Edited by Bishop21234

This might have been asked already but i don't feel like going through 185 pages so :P

What is an ideal body type for a man, i mean do you like skinny guys, bigger guys with a bit of fat, or the aesthetic look with both abs and broad shoulder? 

I am a pretty fit myself with big shoulders and all that and i was wondering if it is worth it dieting down until i can see my abs, (i am not fat , i just can't see my abs without flexing them&good lighting)

I personally am not all into the "tanned a muscled" kinda deal. Being fit is great, I love that! But just...don't overdo it. ;)

I don't want a guy that is SUPER muscular. I think as long as you're fit, healthy, and have at least some muscle, then you're fine.

Personally, I'm into very alpha-male type characters; from a purely aesthetic point of view, that usually involves a fair bit of muscle. 

But, every girl is different. My best friend, for example, is into whippet-like skinny guys. Different people, different tastes. 

I like healthy looking guys! Little overweight, fine. Skinny but not anorexic looking, fine. My taste tends to be average to larger than average build, strong looking shoulders and arms. Muscles are fine, but if you start looking like a scary body builder I WILL run away from you. And possibly mock your skinny chicken legs behind your back.

I like healthy looking guys! Little overweight, fine. Skinny but not anorexic looking, fine. My taste tends to be average to larger than average build, strong looking shoulders and arms. Muscles are fine, but if you start looking like a scary body builder I WILL run away from you. And possibly mock your skinny chicken legs behind your back.

lol Mine is pretty much this, too.

PLEASE BE HONEST!!!!

Actually, I would probably think the flowers thing was sort of cool.

Hmmm, you know, I'm really more about personality than if someone is masculine/feminine but there are some traits I look for in a guy that I suppose would be considered masculine. I like confidence. I like occasional protectiveness. I like a degree of physical "toughness" in guys. Although I would find it off putting if a guy was never emotional or vulnerable in any way getting emotional over petty things is especially off-putting in a guy.

In short, the hobbies don't matter much in defining what a man is. My current beau is very typical guy in hobbies (pistol shooting, airplanes, hiking) but he's also neat as a pin (where as I'm not) and much more physically affectionate than I am. My ex carried himself in a way that was a little less masculine. Although he probably had an equal amount of guy and girl friends he was kinda known to be that "one guy" who would hang with a group of girls. He tended to watch more "girly" TV shows but had a black belt. Basically, everyone is unique. I guess I prefer masculine leaning but balanced?

I like fit guys but I don't need bulging muscles or a perfect figure. In general I wouldn't go for a guy who was really overweight but a little flab is a-ok and honestly I've really liked some bigger guys once I got to know them. Personality is big but so is health, it's less of a looks thing and more of a valuing health thing.

On really fit guys I actually find just a little bit of flab kinda nice. Makes for better snuggling. XD I like strong fit looking arms, legs, chest etc but honestly? I'm just not that worried about whether I can see a guys abs or not.

Are all girls around the world the same. I live overseas and am wondering if all girls think generally the same everywhere. Of course there are cultural factors that affect thought. But if someone could please enlighten me, that would be great. Cause I kinda get the feeling that girls from the U.S have more of that emotional, sensitive thing and talk more freely in general to anyone( I dont mean just boys). This may also be because of the culture. Though I think girls that might have met foreigners or are foreigners may answer this better than my hunches.

People arn't the same everywhere. Well, all kind of the same all kind of different. Culture matters. Some groups are more reserved others more outgoing. 

If you give me more specific answers maybe I can help but "Are all girls around the world the same?" is very much like "All are people around the world the same?" And it's kinda just a yes/no/maybe thing. :P