Do any of you consider yourselves gullible? Do smooth talking fellows rob you of good judgment?[/b]

at times, yes. When i WANT to believe what they are saying, i'll allow myself. Otherwise, i'm just like "wow..that's stupid" and i'll ignore you.

They used too...now they just make me angry.

A guy does not even have to be talking to me, but if I sense anything like that from him, I immediately recoil.

Give me an awkward, honest, and straight forward boy.

Guest JAG
at times, yes. When i WANT to believe what they are saying, i'll allow myself. Otherwise, i'm just like "wow..that's stupid" and i'll ignore you.[/b]

would you ignore me if I said,

"Your eyes are as beautiful as the moon tonight. Are you cold? Would you like me to hold your hands to warm them up? I know a great place down the road where we can get some hot chocolate, may I buy you some?"

would you ignore me if I said,

"Your eyes are as beautiful as the moon tonight. Are you cold? Would you like me to hold your hands to warm them up? I know a great place down the road where we can get some hot chocolate, may I buy you some?"[/b]

If i wanted to ignore you, yes, i could very easily do so. But, if i liked you, it'd be quite hard to say no. I may very well know that you mean nothing when you're saying everything, but i'll sometimes block out my good judgement just so i can hear something nice. So, I pretty much recognize BS when i hear it.

Jag you don't count.

We trust you.[/b]

*dies from hysterical laughter.*

Describe your ideal sexy guy, looks wise

Tall? light or dark hair? skin tone? sexy lips? riviting voice?[/b]

Josiah...that is all. See pictures if you must.

Tall dark and handsome, you girls have fantastic taste in men :D

What do you consider the most attractive part of your body?[/b]

my body? Hmmm...my hair and my eyes. Oh and my calves are pretty nice.

I am not going to sit here and say "I don't trust guys, I am to smart for that" because then you would all know I am full of pie, but I try not to let your sweet talking get to me. I feel like that is the path to heart ache, and I don't enjoy that.

I am more the "show me, don't tell me" kinda girl. If I start to believe you though...I am all yours...hence the heartache.

Granted you not just allowed to randomly pick a girl up and take her down the road to get hot coco...that's a felony.

They have prostates. They lie, smell and kiss, sometimes all at the same time.

If you can, sum up the male gender in one or two sentences, honestly.[/b]

Umm wow. Let's see.

I think y'all can be incredibly sweet and overall, most of you guys mean well. But, it's a can't live with you, can't live without you scenario. Y'all frustrate the living daylights out of us. Yet, we still love you all to death.

I'm not sure what you wanted, but that's the best i can do. :P

I'm not sure what you wanted, but that's the best i can do. :P[/b]

It was just fine, thanks. And thank you too, Ande. :)

Granted you not just allowed to randomly pick a girl up and take her down the road to get hot coco...that's a felony.

They have prostates. They lie, smell, and kiss, sometimes all at the same time.[/b]

:lol:

oh my gosh. girl. I love you. :P

Looks vs Personality

I dont want to sound shallow, but i think it is important to have a good sense of both qualities. But, when all is said and done i think personality wins. If i see a hot guy and hear him swear or soemthing i will be liek uhh. But If i dont have a sense of physical attraction i doubt i would date the guy if there isnt a connection.

Describe your ideal sexy guy, looks wise

Tall? light or dark hair? skin tone? sexy lips? riviting voice? For me, its like what most others said, Tall dark and hot. Im really interested in a guy thats talll cause im kind of tall and if he was shorter than me it would be weird. I also liek it when they are about to kiss you they have to bend abit so there hands go on yoru shoulders, its soo sweet. I am so badly drawn to a guys hair and i love brown/dark brown-black hair straightened or messy, it looks hot ;). As for voice, i dont really mind, as long as it isnt a high picted squeal hehe. Skin tone i prefer him to be dark, liek browny kind of colour, cause im that colour hehe.

And, this is so weird...I'm incredibly attracted to a guy's arms and hands. The way they are constructed/built and how strong they are just draws me. If i'm dating a guy, and we are laying there watching a movie, we're probably holding hands, and i'll find myself just watching his hands and his arms. lol. It's weird, i know.[/b]
i tottally feel that way as well, i love a guys arm cause when its around you its safe. I also love when their hands are a good size and they are kind of toned. Its really cool.

Do you more readily accept us as being liars or being truthful?[/b]

I hate to say it, but, liars. I've grown up around many male liars, and some friends who just let me down, and i've come to accept it as truth. Unless someone proves me otherwise, that is, which i'm not too sure will happen.

I take people at face value unless I have reason to believe otherwise. I prefer to be naive and gullible than be suspicious of everyone. It's just not in my nature. Of course, if I like a guy, that's a bit different. Then I pay a bit more attention.

AWWWWW *warm fuzzies* That was really nice of him! I wonder if he likes me in any other way....o.o Nahhhh. *still happy*

I pay you a compliment. What exactly goes through your mind?[/b]

"Aww, thanks."

(I probably shouldn't answer these right now >.>...)

I've asked many girls this question. Most of the time i got "its fun" or "I don't know". But few times I got the answer that girls just like to look good for boys or whoever.[/b]

since when did the guys start looking at girls' feet?

I pay you a compliment. What exactly goes through your mind?[/b]

umm, most likely emberassment. I'm not much on compliments. I tend to shy away when someone says nice things. Mostly, i'm just like "Thank you!" and then i start talking about something else quite quickly.

Also, I sit there and think "what does he want/need from me?" or "Who is he trying to impress?"