Does the ability to cook good food mean a whole lot, or am I just thinking too highly of myself?

It means a whole lot to me, in terms of being a bonus.

Oh, so you're saying I'm a bum now? Pft, thanks.

On the subject of Hair...

Curly, Wavy or Straight hair?

I like curly,because I don't see it very often. But,hair is hair. I'm content if I can run my fingers through it. :3

I like curly,because I don't see it very often. But,hair is hair. I'm content if I can run my fingers through it. :3

So... is the buzz cut a bad thing? Because some girls like to rub it because it feels soft. You can't rub your fingers through it, but you rub your hand on it...

So... is the buzz cut a bad thing? Because some girls like to rub it because it feels soft. You can't rub your fingers through it, but you rub your hand on it...

Hmm... I don't know. XD My step dad has really short/almost shaved off hair. It's rather soft. I annoy him by touching it.

Over hair,through hair...it's still hair.

I just don't go for baldies.

So playing off the whole hair thing, what is your favorite hair style for a guy?

For me it really depends on the guy's face. Some guys can pull off longer hair, some can't. Some can pull off really short hair, some can't. If you like it and it compliments your face well, chances are I'll like it.

I don't care about hairstyles that much, provided it's not too long and looks good on the guy in question. I like pretty much anything.

Sam Endicott's hairstyle is, however, quite smexy B)

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/2525587/Sam+Endicott+061027bravery.jpg

eh. I prefer (and am currently growing my hair) for this style, ala Ewan Mcgregor, ala Obi-Wan Kenobi (ep 3)

600full-ewan-mcgregor.jpg

If a guy is somewhat antagonistic towards you in a game of Uno, but in a playful, friendly way, how do you take it, with the consideration of the girl in question was just as playfully antagonistic as I was?

Well, I would think it was cute. I love a bit of friendly competition. =) But depending on the guy, I'd also think that he was perhaps flirting just a little bit?

If a guy is somewhat antagonistic towards you in a game of Uno, but in a playful, friendly way, how do you take it, with the consideration of the girl in question was just as playfully antagonistic as I was?
I'd take it in a friendly way.

I'm not sure how it went in your case, but the other day I was playing Battleship with a guy friend and we were both kinda teasing/making fun of each other. It was fun! Especially because I won. >_> It didn't freak me out or anything because it was sorta funny.

What about guys who love video games????
Cool, cool. As long as they aren't obsessed and playing literally 24/7.

I find guys playing video games kind of attractive in a weird way. Like it makes them so intense and concentrated and it's kind of hot. I sound like a loser right now.

So long as they don't constantly play or talk about their games,I good with it. And they better share the controller,or I'll unplug the console. >=3

Just as long as it isn't your whole life. XD And if you kindly hand off some knowledge to a girl to include her, brownie points for you. :P I hate just watching y'all play and having no idea what's going on.

I find guys playing video games kind of attractive in a weird way. Like it makes them so intense and concentrated and it's kind of hot. I sound like a loser right now.

This is the most amazing post I've ever seen.

MMK. So what do y'all think of someone who's UBER respectful of women, like won't touch them unless they allow the guy (hugs, handshakes, etc.) and opening doors, and everything? Is that, like, creepy nowadays? Or am I completely off base here?

MMK. So what do y'all think of someone who's UBER respectful of women, like won't touch them unless they allow the guy (hugs, handshakes, etc.) and opening doors, and everything? Is that, like, creepy nowadays? Or am I completely off base here?

No you are right on! You are being a gentleman, and I for one truly appreciate that. I love when guys intentionally hold open a door for me. Thank you for proving that chivalry is not dead. :)

This is the most amazing post I've ever seen.

That is far from creepy. That is hot. I love it when a guy respects my space and holds doors opens for me. I don't have the pleasure of encountering such guys these days.

What's creepy is when a guy does nothing but stare at your boobs. >_>

I find guys playing video games kind of attractive in a weird way. Like it makes them so intense and concentrated

Agreed.

There's hope for me yet :D

Guys with glasses?

There's hope for me yet :D

Guys with glasses?

Glasses can be cute :)

I don't know about other girls, but a guy's personality is what's really attractive to me - not their looks so much.