Guys with glasses?

I too wear glasses so I have no problem with them. They can definitely be cute. :)

What are some suggestions for guys who have trouble breaking the ice or who have trouble making first impressions?

Just. Be. You.

Seriously. haha.

Hang out in a group of mutual friends.

Invite her along to do something fun.

Become friends. No pressure.

Just. Be. You.

Seriously. haha.

Hang out in a group of mutual friends.

Invite her along to do something fun.

Become friends. No pressure.

I completly agree with this.. alot of guys today just try to hard

MMK. So what do y'all think of someone who's UBER respectful of women, like won't touch them unless they allow the guy (hugs, handshakes, etc.) and opening doors, and everything? Is that, like, creepy nowadays? Or am I completely off base here?

Schweet! Not creepy at all.

And... >_> I think when guys act like that (y'know, opening doors and picking up things we dropped, etc) we as women need to say, "thank you" and really appreciate it. Because, sadly, not all guys are like that.

Guys with glasses?

It can be cute sometimes. Depends what the glasses look like. If they're a nice pair... cool! If they're those hipster glasses everyone wears nowadays... Meh.
What are some suggestions for guys who have trouble breaking the ice or who have trouble making first impressions?
Just be yourself. Make small talk. Be friendly. (:

MMK. So what do y'all think of someone who's UBER respectful of women, like won't touch them unless they allow the guy (hugs, handshakes, etc.) and opening doors, and everything? Is that, like, creepy nowadays? Or am I completely off base here?

You're the type of guy I would date. Seriously. No matter what any other guys say, you're the cool one that's gonna get awesome girls. :P

Guys with glasses?

Totally fine.

Be slightly witty without overdoing it. I dunno why but I always find myself talking about those guys later with my friends. XD Be nice and be you.

Would wearing a Jedi robe and bringing a lightsaber to the first date be a turnoff? I promise I won't try any mindtricks.

I'm guessing the "just be you" responses aren't very helpful to it. Off the top of my head, a good way to break the ice is to ask the girl questions about herself because girls love talking about themselves. Don't over do it because it can come off as stalker-ish or like you don't have anything interesting to say.

This is going to sound so incredibly cliche and corny but smiling at someone usually breaks the ice (I even felt corny typing that) and gives an invitation to conversation.

Btw don't be that nervous about approaching a girl, chances are....she's waiting for you to approach her ;]

Would wearing a Jedi robe and bringing a lightsaber to the first date be a turnoff? I promise I won't try any mindtricks.

ROFL. Sci-Fi convention? Awesome. A romantic date? Hmm...let's just hope you have a great personality.

If only I can talk like Yoda and wear green ears the whole time we hang out. XP

Guys with glasses?
.... I might be in the minority here, but I go for the guys in glasses... Maybe it's a horrible stereotype, but they tend to be more intelligent? And intelligent guys are.... awesome. :o

Guest FirefromtheEast
Why do girls like Michael Buble so much?

I never heard of him, so I looked him up. Then I turned it off. I'm more of a Rammstein, Amon Amarth and Metallica gal myself. See, females - just like males - enjoy all sorts of music, so your question is probably just based on a few fans writing sappy messages on Youtube.

Either that or all young women go crazy for him, but my e-memo to squeal was sent directly to my spam box.

I wouldn't have a clue. All my female friends go bonkers over him. I don't find him extremely attractive and his music isn't really my taste.

Simply put, his voice is amazing. There's just something about it that is very very smexy. Plus, he is adorable, kinda like a puppy... =P

^this

I heard him on the radio once and I could list 10+ singers with better voices than him. Plus girls find his songs soooooo dreamy, but he doesn't even write them!!!

Because they do? lol
Seconded! He's not even that great of a singer' date=' honestly.[/quote']He does have a great voice! He's such a crooner.
I wouldn't have a clue. All my female friends go bonkers over him. I don't find him extremely attractive and his music isn't really my taste.
He isn't extremely attractive, but he's kinda cute in a classy way.

He has a foul mouth and he can be arrogant, though. I don't find that attractive at all.

Simply put, his voice is amazing. There's just something about it that is very very smexy. Plus, he is adorable, kinda like a puppy... =P
Yesss! his eyes remind me of a puppy's :3

I'm not really a fan of Michael Bublé (most of his music is too "radio pop" for me) but I don't mind watching him perform (he's hilarious), he has a smooth voice, and he's Canadian ftw! :)

^^Hehe, I like you, you're awesome! :D

Daniel, I don't really care that he doesn't write his own songs. LOL He does a lot of covers of older jazz pieces, which is nice. And his song "Just Haven't Met You Yet" is enough to make me giggle, it's so cute. Maybe it's hard for a guy to understand, but he has... charisma. And that's attractive to a lot of girls. =D

I like you. I don't like him either and I don't get why others do. I dont listen to people just cuz they may be attractive either and he isn't. XD