Skadaddle09

What Are You Currently Playing?

Anything new? Or just something you felt like re-playing through?

I'm currently playing Okami for the first time. It's pretty epic. I'm also playing the Megaman collection, trying to win a bet. :P

How about y'all? What are yous guyz playing?

right now, halo. I've played the first couple levels a lot, but I've never beaten it. It's a great game and all, but I love the first levels

Just downloaded a game called Silk Road last the other night. Might start playing lightly. Not sure yet though.

I also downloaded flyff but I didn't really like it.

Maybe css someday!

Metal Gear Solid 4, the ending to easily one of the best series of all time in the entire world of gaming, I have to give it to Hideo Kojima, he's a GENIOUS, now if only he could pick up english a wee bit better, well at least he's trying anyhow. :P

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I just spent the last day and a half beating Spyro 1 to 120%.

There's something about that little purple guy...and pwning gnorcs. :)

I'm playing Halo, have played it for like a year now. The first halo, to be exact. Dang, that's an ancient game but still fun and cheap to play. ;)

I'm playing Halo, have played it for like a year now. The first halo, to be exact. Dang, that's an ancient game but still fun and cheap to play. ;)[/b]

Halo 1 was AMAZING! wow. I loved that game haha. I was pretty dang good back in the day if I do say so myself.

Oh man, I love the Megaman collections! Right now I'm finally getting around to playing some more Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, and I've almost gotten Final Fantasy Tactics A2 beaten all the way through. In two more days I'll be catching up on the Fable series, hopefully. I missed the first one.

On the PC I've been playing "Insurgency", a multiplayer mod for Half-Life 2. Other than that I've delved into The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past on my Super Nintendo.

^ I love that game! It really is addictive... I've already finished it once, but now I've started over again. I can give you some tips if you want :) Like how to capture Dialga :naughty:

Anyways, right now I'm playing The Phantom Hourglass on my DS. I can't get past one of the temples though, and it's starting to bug me!

Oh c'mon! Phantom Hourglass was so easy! But it was still pretty good, i think it's the best DS game so far that took full advantage of the touch screen.

I'm playing oblivion at the moment, doing some modding on the CS as well.

Just got mass effect and oblivion for C mas

Basically glued to Mass Effect. Freaking, Epic

Oblivion...not as much...probably after I get over my scifi phase I'll jump back into it

PS3 - Prince of Persia

360 - Infinite Undiscovery

Wii - Nothing

DS - Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

PSP - Nothing

Yes, I have them all. :P

Spidey B)

:(

...I feel so insignificant.... I've never played Phantom Hourglass, but I want to SOOOOO badly! I heard there's one temple that you have to go back to like 9 times (exaggeration), but I've heard it's good soooo...yeah.

Fallout 3

COD5 - trying to get Veteran finished up - its much harder than what I'm used to (COD2)

Halo 3 with my gf

Radiata stories for PS2 (best system ever!) and pokemon Emerald for gameboy advanced.

I highly doubt I'll be finishing either one anytime soon, I just don't have as much as I used to for gaming D: