Skadaddle09

What Are You Currently Playing?

^ Ode to be able to turn that blasted rat into a Raichu T.T

Civ IV: Colonization. Still haven't quite got the hang of this one yet, maybe I need to be more of a jerk but I always feel underpopulated.

To The Moon. Sadly no wizard has yet to come from it.

Mass Effect 3. Again. (I still want to play through with a Thane, Samara, and Miranda romance.)

Hopefully Pokemon Y soon. Can't decide if it's worth it to have two versions of the same game.

Mass Effect 3. Again. (I still want to play through with a Thane, Samara, and Miranda romance.)

Hopefully Pokemon Y soon. Can't decide if it's worth it to have two versions of the same game.

Miranda's romance is so poorly done ;__; I dunno about Thane, do you find it a tad creepy? Maybe not Cortez or Jack level but like Liara said you are basically trying to help a guy get over his dead wife and then replace her. And Samara I like in ME2, it's nice to have a character who rebuffs you and that -sorta- continues that but I feel like a jerk flirting with her, you wouldn't keep harassing a nun or a priest to be with you if you really loved them when it goes against their vocation.

Gyah I need to stop being such a grumps, if it wasn't for the fact that the only way you can romance Garrus is to start as 'friends with benefits' in ME2 I would really love his but oh wells, they got close. Maybe if there was more variety in it, when you do a romance there's seemingly only way determined route to go so there isn't a chance to vary the intention or content of the relationship. Ode to have a Tali romance where you don't put her life at risk for the sake of one night ¬¬

Are you excited for the new ME game then or DA? 

The Shadow of the Colossus, X-men Legends, and I'm considering doing Okami.

Sims2 and Spooky's house of Jumpscares.

The Sims is and amazing series 

Currently I'm playing GTA 5 and AC4

Dragon Age: Inquisition, but I'm not very far, so no spoilers.

I'm on my 4th Character

I'm on my 4th Character

Haha, well, I am currently student teaching. I get up at 4:45 in the morning, am at school by 6:40, get home around 4:30 pm, sometimes have classes from 5-8 pm, and still have to do lesson plans and grading in this time. \o/ I can't wait for a long break when I can really invest the time into the game that it deserves. 

SSX is my main game right now. I love it.

I tried out RE4 and HATED it. That has to be the weirdest control scheme, ever. I might pick it up again later, but I'll just be glad it was only 5 dollars

I also really want to boot up my Kingdom Hearts games to prepare for KH3 but I also want to finish Persona 3 and I also want to play through another round of Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Ugh, is it possible to have too many games?

I'm currently playing through Pokemon: Omega Ruby. I've just beaten the last gym leader and are battling some of the random trainers before going through Victory Road.

Fire emblem awakening and League of legends....what else.

I love awakenings so much, Stahl is meh homie x

Dragon Age: Inquisition! It's AWESOME. I love it!

Me too! I'm going through my second playthrough. Well, my first "official" one, but I still love it. It's like Mass Effect 2 and 3. No matter how many times you play it, it just doesn't get old.

Sadly I've had barley any time to play video games, hoping to get into Mass Effect 2 soon though. 

I bought Bioshock for $6 yesterday.

The music! The art! The writing! It all pleases me deeply. Now I happen not to be such a huge fan of FPS games, but I feel like I'll get over it in this case.

Because dang, they really impose some strict ammo discipline on you. You best get used to using that wrench.

Edited by Yves

I got a TON of 3DS games for Christmas, so I'm working my way through those. It was Majora's Mask last because that came out, and now I'm working my way through Omega Ruby and Yoshi's Island.