Skadaddle09

What Are You Currently Playing?

I've currently been playing DC Universe Online. Not bad considering I got it for free.

I really didn't like Infinite much ;-; Just felt like walking through a museum, all the characters were so lifeless and unresponsive to you... Combat felt forced as well.

Need to get more 3DS games, my console is just collecting dirt right now.

I've currently been playing DC Universe Online. Not bad considering I got it for free.

Ayy.

For what it is, DCUO is surprisingly cool.

Played my roommate's copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown for a little while.

It's goof tactical fun, although I got bored after my third session and doubt I'll go back to it.

Edited by Yves

Need to get more 3DS games, my console is just collecting dirt right now.

I love my 3DS. It's purple. :3

I'm considering splurging on a New 3DS XL since my 3DS currently gets more use than any of my other consoles. Except the PS3 (aka, the Netflix box)

I bought Dark Souls 2 today

OH MAH GOSH THIS GAME IS GONNA BE THE END OF ME!

Edited by LittleMac

I don't play many games at the moment, but when I do play, I play Assassin's Creed...Whatever the pirate version is. Because my roommate has it.

Not to complain about getting to play free videogames, but I think I would have preferred one of the AC games that take place in Italy.

Edited by Yves

I'm currently replaying Dragon Age 2. I actually really like it. It's not Inquisition, but it's still great.

I haven't been gaming much recently, but I'm currently playing Portal 2. And my go-to "play on an iPad when you're in the car" game is Asphalt 8: Airbourne.

Recently I've finished Never Alone (a great indie game), Professor Layton and the Unwound future, still working on DA: I (kinda), Majora's Mask 3DS, and Grim Fandango. I hope to finish one of those games this week. 

I've gone back to Civilization 4 - although it will probably only be temporary.

Hearthstone. Lots and lots of Hearthstone.

It's like Magic, except it's half as deep, twice as efficient, and infinitely less expensive.

Edited by Chris-M

Diablo 3

It's really fun at first, but then you gear up and it's way too easy on expert, and you can't go any harder than that without investing a full play through (~40 hours of play). Not sure it's worth it, especially since the multiplayer is kind of lacking.

I might see how far I can go in perma-death mode though:

Edited by Chris-M

I just finished Portal 2 a few days ago; the the ending was awesome and funny, as was the whole game.

I'm currently working on Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut; and I think I may start playing Fallout again seeing as I haven't finished it yet.

Portal and The Stanley Parable. 

I'm really loving The Stanley Parable, although I've had some issues with the camera controls. Most of the time I can't look up or down for some reason, it's rather inconvenient.

Im playing Skyrim and hopign some kind soul will come around and get me the Dawnguard DLC while its on sale

Antechamber. It's very good, just my type of of game; I love strange clever puzzlers.

Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal, and Star Wars the Force unleashed. I haven't got a lot of time to play them though. 

Pokemon Yellow, Pokemon Crystal, and Star Wars the Force unleashed. I haven't got a lot of time to play them though.

Pokemon is amazing :D