Skadaddle09

What Are You Currently Playing?

Trials Fusion

A very fun game to play multiplayer. And you can play as a cat riding a unicorn, which is hilarious.

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Again.

I'm finishing off one playthrough with my Female Human Mage and about halfway through another playthrough as a Female Dwarf Warrior. I'll probably do a Male Human Rouge playthrough next.

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Again.

I'm finishing off one playthrough with my Female Human Mage and about halfway through another playthrough as a Female Dwarf Warrior. I'll probably do a Male Human Rouge playthrough next.

I really want to do a dwarf play through, would have done but I just love meh my Cullen <3

I really want to do a dwarf play through, would have done but I just love meh my Cullen <3

Cullen is the best. So far I've romance Josephine and Cullen completely and currently with Blackwall. Josephine's was adorable. Especially since they don't actually ever do the do. It's like an Asexual romance and I love it.

Cullen's was better though. Especially playing as a mage.

I just finished the Trespasser DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition playing as my Female Human Mage.

Er. Mah. Gerd.

That my friends, is how you make a fantastic ending to a game. Dragon Age 4 is going to be mind blowing.

Towerfall: Ascension, and Zen Pinball.

Towerfall is really fun in PvP multiplayer mode.

Edited by She-geek

Playing a bit of Starcraft 2 as well. 

Age of Empires 2 HD with Forgotten Empires.

I keep losing to the computer on "Moderate"

FYI I'm very comfortably beating the computer on "Moderate" now. 

A little Skyrim and a little Fallout 3 for comparison purposes.

Continuing a Sardinia-Piedmont game on Victoria 2 here and there.

Starcraft 2.

I'm playing too many games this break.

I just finished the True Pacifist ending of Undertale... It was really beautiful. But then I asked my mom to buy Turbo Pug for me on steam cause it's just 50 cents :P and that's also fun.

I bought Dragon Age: Inquisition for the PS4 a little while ago, so I've been playing that. This is my first time playing through this game, and it's amazing.

I'm romancing Solas though, and I may have read some spoilers about him (why does this always happen to me? I have no self control regarding spoilers sometimes), so there goes a huge plot twist right down the drain. xD Oh well, I still enjoy the game, and I'll try to avoid reading any more.

Edited by She-geek

I'm partway through Dragon Age II, myself. Inquisition is in my line up of games to play. I'm a bit sidetracked right now, however, as I just got TES:3 Morrowind for Christmas. It's certainly an experience, compared to the other games in the series. It's taking me a while to get used to it. I mean, Magicka doesn't just regenerate? And stamina actually has an effect on your hit chance? And those cliff racers. Don't get me started on those cliff racers...

I am playing Smite and WoT. However, I also adore Gonzo Quest Game and other NetEnt software. Actually, I try to spend minimum time for gaming.

Edited by Yoda
no plugging please