Man Law

Called Out

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Men don't treat women as inferior. Don't treat anyone like crap. be a friend, and be a light of Christ to all the people at school and everywhere.[/b]

I really must ask....Do you know what a man law is? >_<

Oh, and can we post more than once with important man laws? Because i have another important one:

You must choose a team to root for during a football game. No exceptions.

There is no standing next to men at the urinals. If there is another spot farther away, you take it.[/b]

If no spot further away is availible, you must wait, or throw one of the current urinal users into a wall, and beat them in the chest or something.

If you take a massive, seething dump in a public toilet, do not flush it. Let the next man revel in its holiness. If you feel extra manly, clog the toilet on purpose to expose the janitor to your new religion. If you make one in a private or home toilet, flush ONLY if your wife is home.

If you take a massive, seething dump in a public toilet, do not flush it. Let the next man revel in its holiness. If you feel extra manly, clog the toilet on purpose to expose the janitor to your new religion. If you make one in a private or home toilet, flush ONLY if your wife is home.[/b]

I disagree... thats just nasty dude...

Every man must have one friend that you have no idea why you are friends with nothing in common, yet you are so alike.

If you take a massive, seething dump in a public toilet, do not flush it. Let the next man revel in its holiness. If you feel extra manly, clog the toilet on purpose to expose the janitor to your new religion. If you make one in a private or home toilet, flush ONLY if your wife is home.[/b]

I disagree... thats just nasty dude...

Every man must have one friend that you have no idea why you are friends with nothing in common, yet you are so alike.