Sign in to follow this  
jackiejennie

Mom

hey i dont think i can trust my mom. she doesnt trust me either soooo is that a bad thing to keep secrets from her????

who doesn't trust their mom? hmmm any1? :scared:

I'm about the exact opposite...my mom is like...everything. We trust each other exclusively.

Guest FirefromtheEast

My mother is awesome. I tell her basically everything, and trust her completely.

I'm about the exact opposite...my mom is like...everything. We trust each other exclusively.[/b]
My mother is awesome. I tell her basically everything, and trust her completely.[/b]

I pretty much tell my mom everything as well. She's like pretty much my best friend. I've kept a few things from her but usually, I'm always taking to her about pretty much everything.

It's not that I don't trust my mom, she just doesn't understand me very well. I usually keep all my feelings hidden from her...and everyone else for that matter. :shutup: :unsure:

except God, of course

I trust my mom. I tell her almost everything. But its taken us a while to come to this mutual trust. Its all happened in the last year. It was like once i turned 18, things changed.

And about keeping secrets from your mom depends on what your keeping. I mean certain things definitely shouldn't be kept and then their are others that would be pointless to keep.

I think no matter what though you should have an adult that you do trust.

I trust my mum quite a lot. I don't tell her absolutely everything (boys is the main thing i don't speak about) but there isn't really much to tell.

It's not that I don't trust my mom, she just doesn't understand me very well. I usually keep all my feelings hidden from her...and everyone else for that matter. :shutup: :unsure:

except God, of course[/b]

same.

I definitely trust my mom, we are super close. Occasionally there are things that she doesn't really understand, and things that I keep to myself... but I know I could tell her anything.

I trust my Mum completely, but I don't let her in on everything. I don't think it's bad not to tell your Mum everything.[/b]

I couldn't have put it better. ;) Good post littlevoice.

I don't trust my mom at all, she doen't understand and she tends to tell people things that I've told her in strictest confidence.

It's not that I don't trust my mom, she just doesn't understand me very well. I usually keep all my feelings hidden from her...and everyone else for that matter. :shutup: :unsure:[/b]

same here.

But my mom likes to snoop in my room a lot. <_<

thats why I keep a diary on my computer. =)

i trust my mom enough to talk to her and get advice. sometimes i don't trust some of the things she says though. but i do have an issue with trusting people, it's just hard for me.

Sadly, I don't trust my own mom. She's 70. I'm 46.

Based on past experience, I find it best to set boundaries for myself and not completely share who "I am" with her. I know she's doing the best she can, but frankly she has never learned or appeared to try to learn to speak from her heart without judgement.

I find other women and men I can be transparent with. I ask God to help me forgive her and myself for not having the type of relationship I've always dreamed a mom and daughter should have.

hmm..i won't tell her everything.i will keeo certain things to myself..but i know wateva she says and does is always right because shes a prayer woman..wateva she does eventhough sometimes may hurt, shes still my mum

I'm about the exact opposite...my mom is like...everything. We trust each other exclusively.[/b]

I'm exactly the same. Me and my mum are really close.

i trust my mom on some subjects but not all.

(i've got to many moms in the first place.......my whole church adopted me and my boyfriends mom adopted me too...)

but when when it comes to my biological mom most topics i can some i cant.

My mom died when I was 3, so I'm only close with my dad. This could be why I get along better with guys than I do girls.

The day this topic was started was actually her birthday. ^_^

No, I will never be able to trust my mother completely. She is mentally ill and just not trustworthy all the time However, the relationship is improving.

Sign in to follow this