Sign in to follow this  
Guest HopelessDreamer

Taking A Temporary Vacation...

Guest HopelessDreamer

O.k., I *KNOW* I have a been a little overdramatic lately... <_< And, I am *EXTREMELY* sorry... :( I realized last night, that I freaked a lot of people out. Obviously, I can't control my emotions in a chat room... <_< And I'm very sorry about that. I also can't control my Temper, either. And, I have Trust Issues. Also, I'm Trying to get my life straight. To stop thinking about certain people... (You know who you are... c:) And places... So, I've made a decision... I'm taking a Temporary Vacation from CTF... I don't know how long it will last, but I will be back. Trust me. ;):) So for now... I hope all of you have a nice Life. I hope those of you that still Care about me (Like Madhuu), will continue to Pray for me. :)

Don't worry, I'll be back... :D;) I couldn't leave this place permanantly for NOTHIN'!!!! :D:lol:B)

(I meant "...Be back... Whenever...")

Guest FirefromtheEast

Bye Madeline.

Have a nice little break.

Guest HopelessDreamer

You all don't really care, do you? <_< If you want to stay in contact with me, my email is mmmatlock@gmail.com. For those... Who WANT to talk to me... Now, goodbye... My Temp. Leave... Begins now...

Guest FirefromtheEast
You all don't really care, do you?[/b]

Yea, I do. If I didn`t care I would not have responded.

Take care, hon.

You all don't really care, do you?[/b]

Deep down, we're all sad that a member feels the need to leave.

The problem is, mainly people [including myself at times] post these threads and then never leave.

So it's not worth it to get into a long thought out response if you stay.

I wish you well, whatever you decide.